Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

10 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

😆😆😆😆 Thats kind of an important detail don’t you think?  Unbelievable they didn’t disclose this from the start.  They wanted their riot.

Ya look how long it took to get the entire Floyd video. And then the 1st video we get of this is the perfectly edited point where all he does is walk around the vehicle.

The scary part is there is a lot of money in a race war. Guns to Internet to eyeballs on televisions. I mean let's just be honest for a second...democrats love it because they can show racism which they absolutely love to have as an issue that they can fix. Republicans are playing the game of letting these cities burn so they can show how terrible democratic run cities are and that if you just keep us in power we are the law and order. While democrats say if you just elect us we will fix all this racism. It's all a joke.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Ya look how long it took to get the entire Floyd video. And then the 1st video we get of this is the perfectly edited point where all he does is walk around the vehicle.

The scary part is there is a lot of money in a race war. Guns to Internet to eyeballs on televisions. I mean let's just be honest for a second...democrats love it because they can show racism which they absolutely love to have as an issue that they can fix. Republicans are playing the game of letting these cities burn so they can show how terrible democratic run cities are and that if you just keep us in power we are the law and order. While democrats say if you just elect us we will fix all this racism. It's all a joke.

Show me one Republican letting the cities burn. OK, I think Ft. Worth has one, show me a second.

I will go out on a limb and say that 99.5% of every mayor, every prosecutor, every governor that lets this get out of control is a Democrat, the .5% being Ft. Worth and no other.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Show me one Republican letting the cities burn. OK, I think Ft. Worth has one, show me a second.

I will go out on a limb and say that 99.5% of every mayor, every prosecutor, every governor that lets this get out of control is a Democrat, the .5% being Ft. Worth and no other.

I don't mean that in a complicit way. More of a we could go in there and mop it up if they wanted to.

I’m glad the cops and the kids weren’t hurt. 

20 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I don't mean that in a complicit way. More of a we could go in there and mop it up if they wanted to.

Trump has offered the NG to take care of this everywhere it's happening. Not one focking taker. Scumbags , the lot of them

5 hours ago, peenie said:

Because he still has faith and hope and sees the dignity and equality of black life. However, I am realistic and know that as a black person you must follow directions when the police ask you to stop, then you must stop. They will make all sorts of allowances for white folks and they can even shoot directly at the police and live to tell the tale, but as a black person your life is not as valuable and you're going to die. I know that, but maybe that guy missed the memo. I can't grieve or fight over this anymore. There are certain deal breakers and not following directions is one of them. The guy walked away despite everyone screaming at him and he walked with a lot of determination toward the car despite guns being pointed directly at him. I thought for a second he was doing it on purpose because he had a death wish or that this was a fake video because who would do that in this day and time?? How many videos do we have to see where it shows that police officers will shoot you especially if you're a black man if you act suspiciously??? Do I think the police should've shown restraint? Sure, but I also know that police officers aren't clairvoyant. They don't know what he had in his car and why he walked away so aggressively despite impassioned pleas for him to stand still. He took a chance and the police did not take a chance.

You are going to have to back that up with some examples I know you believe this but you have back up a statement like that. How about the unarmed white man who was shoot and kill while he was lying flat on the floor? There are many others.
I believe most these men were killed because they resisted arrest sometime violently. Most of them have Criminal records and know the system. They believe they know once they succumb they are back in the system, their best time to escape is right now.  I feel this way because if I were ever abducted I would fight it right away and take the chance of dying it would be better than what was to come. When drugs are involved I have no idea how that mind works.

Look at what the feds did at Waco, no white privilege there.

28 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Well that is true, the feds have done it in the past.

Well crap - I am part of the problem.  In my previous post I went white/black/Latino/woman  in that order...

“Dear Police:  if Joc happens to get pulled over by a white/black/Latino/ or a woman officer of the law, I will do what I’m told.”

so what is the politically correct way to reorder the Latino/woman/black/white/plus others I’m leaving out!

hmmm

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Trump has offered the NG to take care of this everywhere it's happening. Not one focking taker. Scumbags , the lot of them

I think Chicago did.?

So, updates I’ve seen so far:

he had a knife

he had warrants out and a previous record for resisting arrest, causing harm to a cop, carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, and disorderly conduct 

sexually assaulted a 14 year old 

actively resisted arrest during this altercation by wrestling with the cops During a call about domestic violence 

Withstood being tased 

walked around the car, opened it up, and reached in for something 

Tell me again how it was “racist” to shoot him and undeserved. Cause I’m failing to see how it wasn’t his fault 

• Like 1

Sorry fellas this is from tiktok but it shows a clearer picture and more footage than what you saw. Which is the kid being chased by protestor, being hit, and on the ground while being swarmed. Now keep in mind, if this kid “supposedly” shot someone in the head and killed them before this happened then why is he running from people when he would be shooting instead like he was doing here? The answer: he didn’t shoot anyone before being attacked like this. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJkpdnNw/

edit: looks like one of the guys he killed is Joseph D Rosenbaum. He is a convicted pedophile 

https://thedonald.win/p/GvPA4jaa/joseph-d-rosenbaum-53-communist-/c/

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry fellas this is from tiktok but it shows a clearer picture and more footage than what you saw. Which is the kid being chased by protestor, being hit, and on the ground while being swarmed. Now keep in mind, if this kid “supposedly” shot someone in the head and killed them before this happened then why is he running from people when he would be shooting instead like he was doing here? The answer: he didn’t shoot anyone before being attacked like this. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJkpdnNw/

edit: looks like one of the guys he killed is Joseph D Rosenbaum. He is a convicted pedophile 

https://thedonald.win/p/GvPA4jaa/joseph-d-rosenbaum-53-communist-/c/

Before we run too far with the pedophile angle, that charge is from 2002 making him 18 at the time.  So the sexual conduct with a minor charge was probably him sleeping with some sophomore at his high school at the time.

He was a scumbag either way though.  I saw him in another video getting in those militia guy's faces very aggressively.

A 36 year old out there stirring up trouble... Shaking my head.  

Love the video of the guy with the long gun that everybody shouting he just shot someone! And like four police Bearcats drive right past him.

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

You are going to have to back that up with some examples I know you believe this but you have back up a statement like that. How about the unarmed white man who was shoot and kill while he was lying flat on the floor? There are many others.
I believe most these men were killed because they resisted arrest sometime violently. Most of them have Criminal records and know the system. They believe they know once they succumb they are back in the system, their best time to escape is right now.  I feel this way because if I were ever abducted I would fight it right away and take the chance of dying it would be better than what was to come. When drugs are involved I have no idea how that mind works.

Look at what the feds did at Waco, no white privilege there.

BB, you are correct, this can happen to anyone. I can't even fully watch the whole video below, but okay, I will take it back, they shoot white folks too. The police just need not be so willing to shoot people who don't respond. I'm sure the police officers don't want to kill anyone unjustly. We're asking too much of them, I think. They're on edge. I can't imagine having to make these decisions. However, a guy listening to music shouldn't be shot dead because he couldn't hear police commands. 

3 hours ago, nobody said:

Before we run too far with the pedophile angle, that charge is from 2002 making him 18 at the time.  So the sexual conduct with a minor charge was probably him sleeping with some sophomore at his high school at the time.

He was a scumbag either way though.  I saw him in another video getting in those militia guy's faces very aggressively.

A 36 year old out there stirring up trouble... Shaking my head.  

It could be. Or it could someone much younger. Regardless, he’s still a registered pedophile :dunno:

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The 21 ft knife rule is a LEO training standard for a reason

Look, if anybody pulls a 21-foot knife on me then I damn sure hope I have a gun.

Im so sick and tired of people screaming that the police could have done something else besides shoot him.

Yeah...dumbazz they already did...im sure they talked...then they informed him he had warrants and to come with them...then he resisted...then they tried tazing...and he still resisted...then who knows what else they tried...BEFORE SHOOTING!!

THEY TRIED OTHER METHODS!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Im so sick and tired of people screaming that the police could have done something else besides shoot him.

Yeah...dumbazz they already did...im sure they talked...then they informed him he had warrants and to come with them...then he resisted...then they tried tazing...and he still resisted...then who knows what else they tried...BEFORE SHOOTING!!

THEY TRIED OTHER METHODS!!!

Agree.  They would like to get home to their families each night like everyone else.  Love the monday morning QBs that say what they should have done in a fast moving possibly life or death situation while they sip their coffee and read the funnys.  

If you arent a scumbag and dont resist arrest then they arent put in a situation to make a quick judgement call.  It is that focking simple but the black community for the most part cant seem to grasp this.  

Also how sad is it that the mother of the one shot was scolding the riots and destruction? But we cant get a single black sportman who makes millions to do it? Maybe people would take your real message more serious if you could not condone riots, assaults, and destruction.

I just don't get it. 5 year old white boy gets killed by a black guy and it's business as usual.

Black dirtbag gets killed by white cop. And it's chaos and destruction.

:dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, peenie said:

None of the victims should have been shot, they were obvious not a threat and mentally unstable. Unfortunately picking a few clips does not show the entire picture. How many of all victims shot in this manner were white, Hispanic, Black, etc.? Leaving out this detail raises a red flag for me. A video like this, which is used by all sides, is being used to sway our opinion. The MSM does it constantly. When important fact are not Not presented I dismiss it as propaganda. Why did they leave out the most important information? But I get your point.

I thinK two reasons contributes to all the Unwarranted Police shootings.

Affirmative Action lowered the standards for someone to become a police officer. All the training in the world can only make the unqualified more qualified to be a Cop. Most will never be a great Cop. About 6 years ago in Dayton Ohio the standard grade on the test to be promoted was lowered to 70%. I believe we must pay more attention to the mental state of the applicant which should include psychiatric analysis by an expert. There are too many bad cops out there, they need to be weeded our before they can join the force. We need to know their prejudices, morals and values before they are hired.

The second I call the Pit Bull Effect. I act much differently around a Pit Bull and I am always on my guard. Because the majority of violent crimes are committed by Black males ages 15 to 35 I believe as a Cop you have to keep that in mind but could be a reason Black people may be shot more quickly than others.

My question to you is, why does the Black Community stand behind these criminals. Why don’t Black Leaders come out and condemn them, call them out for what they are. They are making all Blacks look bad by ignoring the problem. It is the problem that America refuses to talk about.

I also remember a stat that said 70% of victims of violent crime committed by another race describe there assailant as Black. I don't have a link so take it anyway you want it could be false or cherry picking.

54 minutes ago, Kopy said:

I just don't get it. 5 year old white boy gets killed by a black guy and it's business as usual.

Black dirtbag gets killed by white cop. And it's chaos and destruction.

:dunno:

Unfortunately, there are some undertones in black on white violence that whisper "dont forget what yall did to us for 400 years". They still want blood spilled. An eye for an eye. The MSM can be guided by these undertones therefore the coverage is minimized.

Not sure where to post this so I'll do it here; check out the chyron (lower banner) from CNN.  You can't make this stuff up.  The average IQ of a CNN viewer must be 70 or less.  :lol:

I feel like I am starting to get a real glimpse of what it would be like to live in propaganda china.  It is pretty scary.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I feel like I am starting to get a real glimpse of what it would be like to live in propaganda china.  It is pretty scary.

Ah, it's not quite this bad.

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Not sure where to post this so I'll do it here; check out the chyron (lower banner) from CNN.  You can't make this stuff up.  The average IQ of a CNN viewer must be 70 or less.  :lol:

• Haha 1

BB, you are correct, this can happen to anyone. I can't even fully watch the whole video below, but okay, I will take it back, they shoot white folks too. The police just need not be so willing to shoot people who don't respond. I'm sure the police officers don't want to kill anyone unjustly. We're asking too much of them, I think. They're on edge. I can't imagine having to make these decisions. However, a guy listening to music shouldn't be shot dead because he couldn't hear police commands. 

The problem with this is that we go through this with you EVERY time an incident such as this occurs, and eventually you act like you've come to understand what we're saying and the data.  But then the next time an incident like this occurs you're right back at it, saying black people are being killed indiscriminately.  So it's clear that you haven't actually learned anything or changed your stance on the issue.

• Like 2

They need a different weapons platform. Firing a bullet from a gun using powder is the same platform that they used when the country was founded in the 1700s. A bullet is too much. A taser is too little. There needs to be a middle ground that is less than lethal but still going to stop a 6 ft 8 300lb monster on PCP. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

My question to you is, why does the Black Community stand behind these criminals. Why don’t Black Leaders come out and condemn them, call them out for what they are. They are making all Blacks look bad by ignoring the problem. It is the problem that America refuses to talk about.

Criminals aren't my friends or family, they are strangers and I don't stand by them. No one in the black community that I know stands by criminals. As I've stated many times before, "I am the one who suffers, why would I stand by a criminal?" As a black woman who lived in one of the poorest most crime ridden, ugly, scary areas in this country, why would I or anyone from my area, support people who ruin my community? I am the victim! I've been the one accosted and my neighbors are the ones mugged and suffering. I think there is a complete misunderstanding of what is going on.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

The problem with this is that we go through this with you EVERY time an incident such as this occurs, and eventually you act like you've come to understand what we're saying and the data.  But then the next time an incident like this occurs you're right back at it, saying black people are being killed indiscriminately.  So it's clear that you haven't actually learned anything or changed your stance on the issue.

I think there has been change. Just because I don't think exactly like you doesn't mean there hasn't been a shift in my thinking.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

They need a different weapons platform. Firing a bullet from a gun using powder is the same platform that they used when the country was founded in the 1700s. A bullet is too much. A taser is too little. There needs to be a middle ground that is less than lethal but still going to stop a 6 ft 8 300lb monster on PCP. 

Go ahead and invent it.  You'll be a shoo in for the Nobel peace prize

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ah, it's not quite this bad.

Yea but it is a glimpse.  Just like last night in Minnesota last night.  A black guy blows his brains out.  People get wind of police were to blame so they go loot a mall.   There is so much propaganda out there on social media.  

It isnt near China levels.  But we are slowly peeking through that window.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yea but it is a glimpse.  Just like last night in Minnesota last night.  A black guy blows his brains out.  People get wind of police were to blame so they go loot a mall.   There is so much propaganda out there on social media.  

It isnt near China levels.  But we are slowly peeking through that window.

I've been saying this for a while as well...

I have my cops lives matters blue ribbon on my front tree. And my Trump/Pence 2020 sign on my front lawn.

I'm doing my part.

Also. When I was 17, and a bonfire party we were having got busted by the police. I was told by one of the cops to shut the f up. Guess what I did?

I shut the f up like I was told. My drunk, under age, kids know everything @ss. Did what I was told, and I figured it out pretty quickly. Why can't others? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Criminals aren't my friends or family, they are strangers and I don't stand by them. No one in the black community that I know stands by criminals. As I've stated many times before, "I am the one who suffers, why would I stand by a criminal?" As a black woman who lived in one of the poorest most crime ridden, ugly, scary areas in this country, why would I or anyone from my area, support people who ruin my community? I am the victim! I've been the one accosted and my neighbors are the ones mugged and suffering. I think there is a complete misunderstanding of what is going on.

Why cant a guy like Lebron say this then? Or any black sports music or movie figure? Tell people qho loot and riot that they are not welcome or apart of this movement....

The mother of the rapist who was just shot could do that much.

Instead people like Lebron seem to want to escalate it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, peenie said:

So is it ok for me to use the term “black folks”? I don’t even know what is offensive anymore or if I am supposed to be offended by being called a white folk. You tell me.