Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Republican National Convention

First 2 nights were great. Tonight is focking laughable save Kayleigh. RNC pandering night. Fooooooooooooooooooooooocking horrible. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

First 2 nights were great. Tonight is focking laughable save Kayleigh. RNC pandering night. Fooooooooooooooooooooooocking horrible. 

They really should have shortened it to three nights, maybe even two.

11 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

😁

Maximo Alvarez's speech was powerful and wonderful. Meanwhile, now I understand why everybody finds Nick Fuentes to be so annoying.

• Confused 1

It's remarkable how much Pence still looks like Race Bannon.

And may quite possibly be the biggest cuck in the country.

18 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Maximo Alvarez's speech was powerful and wonderful. Meanwhile, now I understand why everybody finds Nick Fuentes to be so annoying.

If you wanted to see part 2 and 3 all you had to do was ask.

No bias here...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/454810-msnbc-cuts-away-from-kristi-noem-speech-to-explain-that-democrat-run-cities-are-not-engulfed-in-crime-spoiler-they-are/

MSNBC Cuts Away From Kristi Noem Speech To Explain That Democrat Run Cities Are Not Engulfed In Crime (Spoiler: They Are)

NOT A JOKE: MSNBC interjects after @KristiNoem's #GOPConvention's speech because Maddow said Noem was "very wrong" to say Democrat-led U.S. cities like New York, Portland and Seattle have been overrun by crime and looting. For this "reality check," she brought on…Jenny Durkan! pic.twitter.com/YvSXEs9IqS

— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) August 27, 2020

Holy cow this widow of the retired cop killed during the riots is devastating.  His grandson saw it being streamed live on Facebook, not realizing it was his grandfather.

Great job out of Pat Lynch. Proud of him.  Like me, he was once a Democrat too.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Great job out of Pat Lynch. Proud of him.  Like me, he was once a Democrat too.  

Was good to see. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Holy cow this widow of the retired cop killed during the riots is devastating.  His grandson saw it being streamed live on Facebook, not realizing it was his grandfather.

That was brutal, very powerful. 

Another brutal takedown of Obama and Biden.  Kayla Mueller’s parents - what a terribly sad story.  And Obama and Biden NEVER reached out to them.  Unbelievable.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Another brutal takedown of Obama and Biden.  Kayla Mueller’s parents - what a terribly sad story.  And Obama and Biden NEVER reached out to them.  Unbelievable.

Obama is such a puzzy. 

Just now, jerryskids said:

:o

Grand master troll Trump.  :lol:

He went there.  So awesome. 

I had to listen the CNN to hear them cry:

Blitzer:  Just look at this advantage of being the incumbent and fireworks

Trapper:  He violated the Hatch Act

Dana Bash: He had to be disciplined.  Basically, he didnt get to be the racist he wanted to be. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

What great speeches by real people who live real lives 

The Democrats gave us celebrities for four nights.  

On 8/25/2020 at 7:49 AM, lickin_starfish said:

My wife (36B, registered Democrat), watched the DNC convention last week and the RNC last night. She mentioned how crookedly the news channels covered each side. 

She told me that she hopes to hell that Trump wins reelection, or the country is screwed.

My gf is coming around. She is part black, despises racism, and she has a lot of 100% black family. She can't understand why these resisting arrest assh0les are becoming martyrs. 

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

My gf is coming around. She is part black, despises racism, and she has a lot of 100% black family. She can't understand why these resisting arrest assh0les are becoming martyrs. 

This what BLM and the Democrats are fighting for - the right to resist arrest and not follow the rule of law.  The latest thing they are arguing for is letting people go if they resist.  Don’t escalate the situation - just let them go and pick them up later.  Really???  What makes you think they won’t resist arrest the next time?  Dumb as rocks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

This what BLM and the Democrats are fighting for - the right to resist arrest and not follow the rule of law.  The latest thing they are arguing for is letting people go if they resist.  Don’t escalate the situation - just let them go and pick them up later.  Really???  What makes you think they won’t resist arrest the next time?  Dumb as rocks.

I am sketchy on the details but a few years ago Milwaukee started a no chase rule for cars except in certain violent situations. The drug dealers started tinting their car windows and selling drugs out of their cars. If the police tried to confront them would just drive away. I believe they rescinded the law shortly after it started.

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I am sketchy on the details but a few years ago Milwaukee started a no chase rule for cars except in certain violent situations. The drug dealers started tinting their car windows and selling drugs out of their cars. If the police tried to confront them would just drive away. I believe they rescinded the law shortly after it started.

We had a mayor in Tampa pull the don't chase thing. Car thefts went through the roof along with other crimes. The police now chase. 

In Newark, it helped reduce innocent pedestrian deaths. 

9 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

I normally don’t notice women's dresses, but wow does Melania look amazing.

I just checked Google images to see it. You liked her green dress? :thumbsup:

Interesting...

1 minute ago, peenie said:

In Newark, it helped reduce innocent pedestrian deaths. 

But at what cost, what about deaths and hardships the perpetrator may have caused later because he was not apprehended. There is no way to put a REAL number on this. Just saying.

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Got the stats on that? How many lives have been saved from it?

The pedestrians getting hurt and some killed  was an issue in Newark. The auto theft there was out of control. They did curtail chasing at some point, I don’t Know what the deal is now. 

Somebody today asked me about the Hatch Act in regards to Trump having some speeches at the White House.  I'm completely ignorant of this.....whats the deal?