RLLD

Violence Tears Through W. Philly

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I do and I agree with him. 

But he’s an alias and you Trumpers all share the same brain. 

30 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

That's how little we think of you.

Poor guys wife blew up on him. Sucks the life right out of some men. 

I see some of the folks in Philly are getting their Christmas shopping done early 🎀🎄🤣

14 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I see some of the folks in Philly are getting their Christmas shopping done early 🎀🎄🤣

Seattle would say they were poor so no crimes were committed.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Seattle would say they were poor so no crimes were committed.  :thumbsup:

🤣

So a 50 year old looter had his car filled up with loot and some looters stole his car.  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

So a 50 year old looter had his car filled up with loot and some looters stole his car.  🤣🤣🤣

I figured that I'd showed up too late to get the good stuff but he had first dibs so I felt that I could trust his judgement. Does anyone here wear size 54 pants?

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I figured that I'd showed up too late to get the good stuff but he had first dibs so I felt that I could trust his judgement. Does anyone here wear size 54 pants?

One thing about looters is that all sizes fit all. 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Trump’s America.

The Democrat race baiters are to blame.  

If you people could grow a set and grow up and simply recognize shooting dangerous black men trying to attack police officers is no reason for riots....then maybe this stuff wouldnt happen.  Instead your elected officals all downplay it as peaceful and people have the right to protest and block streets.  If your party could be honest about the situation maybe these small business owners and regular citizens wouldnt have to worry about this stuff.

When Trump won the election 4 years ago people rioted all over the country.

You back a party that has a little kid mentality.  

PS: I understand you are trolling.  

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

One thing about looters is that all sizes fit all. 

My mamma always told me that "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get." I find looting to be a lot like that, but she had been talking about the dive bar on Saturday nights.

19 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Did he call the police?

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

If you people could grow a set and grow up and simply recognize shooting dangerous black men trying to attack police officers is no reason for riots....then maybe this stuff wouldnt happen.  Instead your elected officals all downplay it as peaceful and people have the right to protest and block streets.  If your party could be honest about the situation maybe these small business owners and regular citizens wouldnt have to worry about this stuff.

Correct.

ALL division in this nation is emanating exclusively from Democrats.  they are upset, they wanted Hillary, so they spent the last four years attempting a coup and also fomenting an uprising....and now want to call it "trumps" america....please, 

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I didn’t vote for Hillary or Biden and I doubt many / any of the rioters or looters bothered to vote at all. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t vote for Hillary or Biden and I doubt many / any of the rioters or looters bothered to vote at all. 

I dont care who you claim to vote for.  I don't care that these thugs hardly vote.  If they did it would be for any Democrat.

What I care about is your governor saying it is mostly peaceful. That Kamala is helping get funds to bail protesters out of jail.  That dem leaders turn down federal help and or tell officers to stand down.  

This happens in Dem cities with Dem leaders who turn their heads.  Spawning off left wing organizations and protests. 

It is Trumps America.  And the Dems and their puppet organizations like BLM are trying their very best to ruin it.   Create fear and destruction.  Meanwhile Dem leaders try to come up with ways to make crime okay.  Stealing ok if you think you need it.  

Just because you are fine with living in a sheethole doesnt mean everyone else is.  

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

I wish you could convince a few thouand more liberals to do the same.

33 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I wish you could convince a few thouand more fellow liberals to do the same.

Fixed.

39 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I wish you could convince a few thouand more liberals to do the same.

Most of the rioters / looters are mostly apolitical opportunists. :dunno: 

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Interesting. I didn't know they stopped during rioting and looting to express they were "apolitical" to reporters. Do you know their views on abortion and healthcare? 

20 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Interesting. I didn't know they stopped during rioting and looting to express they were "apolitical" to reporters. Do you know their views on abortion and healthcare? 

Sure, MDC can project just about any of his fabricated beliefs at that moment....

19 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Do you? 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Sure, MDC can project just about any of his fabricated beliefs at that moment....

Pot / kettle. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

A lot of these looters are fat. 

Cuz they don't know no better that white bread is fattin. Nobody tells them to get the wheat and whole grain.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Link/proof?  :dunno:

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Pot / kettle. 

Irony

It pisses me off both nominees have been repetitively asked if they denounce the fake white supremacists, but have not been asked one time to denounce BLM... the people actually burning the country down.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

I agree about the looters; most of them are probably happy that yet another black man played suicide by cop; you can’t have too many 80” TVs. :thumbsup:

Rioters though... perhaps at first, since they are just acting on primal instincts.  But Antifa and BLM will be there quickly to organize and sustain things, if they aren’t already.

You guys give the Dems/ libs way more organizational credit than they deserve.  

But apparently,  the right need a boogie man to rally against.

7 minutes ago, taco breath said:

You guys give the Dems/ libs way more organizational credit than they deserve.  

But apparently,  the right need a boogie man to rally against.

Good attempt at being passive aggressive.  Bwahahaha

7 hours ago, Strike said:

Did he call the police?

His call was redirected to a Personal Shopper

The savages busted up the doors of my local pharmacy, but they are still open. They are receiving spill over business, since the other pharmacies a few blocks away were gutted by looters. Oh, and the closest liquor store was broken into and emptied. Fockers, really hitting me close to home, literally.

I need to drive into the suburbs today to replenish my supply of booze. 24 bottles just isn't enough, with stricter lockdowns and winter rapidly approaching.

The cops are now finding vans filled with explosives. Great. 16 U-hauls were stolen the other day. Connect the dots.

34 minutes ago, phillybear said:

The savages busted up the doors of my local pharmacy, but they are still open. They are receiving spill over business, since the other pharmacies a few blocks away were gutted by looters. Oh, and the closest liquor store was broken into and emptied. Fockers, really hitting me close to home, literally.

I need to drive into the suburbs today to replenish my supply of booze. 24 bottles just isn't enough, with stricter lockdowns and winter rapidly approaching.

The cops are now finding vans filled with explosives. Great. 16 U-hauls were stolen the other day. Connect the dots.

But there were also peaceful people, so, nothing to see here....:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, phillybear said:

Wait, Mr Philadelphia himself, via an exit in the NJ Turnpike and the mean food courts of the Mall, MDC, has assured us there are just a few bad apples? Which one of you is right?