Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I'm not the one who has allowed someone to get so far under my skin that I took the time to research someone's posts going all the way back to at least 2006 in a desperate effort to pound a square peg into an octagonal hole, but I suppose my inexorable wave of substance, intelligence and freshness has prompted such obsessive behavior.

Congratulations!

:first:

'Fancy words dont go round here Law Dog!'

Russia is a pimp. They never could have outsmarted Trump. But I didn’t know until this day that it was China all along.  

So, Wayne County Michigan, which contains Detroit, did not certify their vote count. It now goes to the state which has ten days to certify.  Hmmm. Interesting. 

22 hours ago, Fnord said:

No. I'm in my 40s, not my 90s. Way to call out something that happened in the 1930s. Although apparently the Republican presidents were even a joke back then, so there is some distant relevance to today. 

The term Hoovervilles is something pretty basic that everyone has heard of if they went to school at all and were halfway intelligent.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

They're both unacceptable, just less unacceptable than Clownzo, whom is more unacceptabler than any president in our country's history, including Nixor.

I think every comma in this sentence is unnecessary.  :(. More importantly...

4 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Yeah, barely. I was still going strong. And then plantar fasciitis sidelined me for 18 months. I was running again, didn't care about my time and didn't realize until I couldn't beat a slug in a 5K that was barely running 13-minutes miles. Then came the knee problem earlier this year, which I overcame with leg and core stuff.

Then the COVID weight gain thanks to poor culinary habits.

Now my objective is to just run a 5K under 24 minutes, but I'm getting there.

Getting old suxors!

... you have Sarno.  Plantar fasciitis is not a real thing, especially for 18 months.  Then it goes away and in comes knee problems.  Is something bugging you lately?

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

... you have Sarno.  Plantar fasciitis is not a real thing, especially for 18 months.  Then it goes away and in comes knee problems.  Is something bugging you lately?

TDS

The first 15 nins of Tucker tonight is exactly where the left is headed.  Erosion of personal rights.  Good job "OMB hurt my vagina" voters.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, Wayne County Michigan, which contains Detroit, did not certify their vote count. It now goes to the state which has ten days to certify.  Hmmm. Interesting. 

Reading reports now that the board members that refused to certify were doxxed by antifa and antifa were outside their families' homes threatening to kill them.  Shockingly, they caved.  I imagine this will happen with most witnesses.

• Haha 3

Assuming Biden wins, if the GOP only wins 1 of the 2 senate seats in the GA special election in January, They would have 51.  That means Mitt Romney is basically in control because if he doesn't get what he wants, he can leave the GOP which hands the senate to the dems.

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Assuming Biden wins, if the GOP only wins 1 of the 2 senate seats in the GA special election in January, They would have 51.  That means Mitt Romney is basically in control because if he doesn't get what he wants, he can leave the GOP which hands the senate to the dems.

Neutering Moscow Mitch might be better for this country than tossing out Trump. Doing both would be a giant step forward for all of us.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

Two dudes in Los Angeles being charged with felonies for manufacturing 8,000+ ballot applications fraudulently

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/pair-charged-with-voter-fraud-allegedly-submitted-thousands-of-fraudulent-applications-on-behalf-of-homeless-people/2464168/

Good. They got caught. And no ballots were cast. The system is working.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Neutering Moscow Mitch might be better for this country than tossing out Trump. Doing both would be a giant step forward for all of us.

I’ve never wanted an entirely one sided system. But of course you leftists do so you can force your bull5hit on the rest of us

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’ve never wanted an entirely one sided system. 

I don't either. But McConnell has done nothing other than ramrod conservative judges through the Senate for the last four years. Covid relief bills? Stalled. Election security bills? Stalled. Raising minimum wage, healthcare protection, lowering prescription drug prices, infrastructure, net neutrality, Violence Against Women Act, universal background checks, etc, etc. All stalled by Mitch. Many of them had bipartisan support. 

Funny how he refuses to pass bills to help guarantee election security... and then joins in the chorus of how the election was "rigged." After installing a few hundred conservative judges that he hopes will rule in his favor against democracy and nullify the results of the election. He's a ruthless, calculating SOB. There are no coincidences in his world. This was all part of the strategy. He does not care one iota about anything other than protecting the GOP and his own power. He is a malignant tumor, worse than Trump even.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I don't either. But McConnell has done nothing other than ramrod conservative judges through the Senate for the last four years. Covid relief bills? Stalled. Election security bills? Stalled. Raising minimum wage, healthcare protection, lowering prescription drug prices, infrastructure, net neutrality, Violence Against Women Act, universal background checks, etc, etc. All stalled by Mitch. Many of them had bipartisan support. 

Funny how he refuses to pass bills to help guarantee election security... and then joins in the chorus of how the election was "rigged." After installing a few hundred conservative judges that he hopes will rule in his favor against democracy and nullify the results of the election. He's a ruthless, calculating SOB. There are no coincidences in his world. This was all part of the strategy. He does not care one iota about anything other than protecting the GOP and his own power. He is a malignant tumor, worse than Trump even.

Yeah, good idea to raise minimum wage in the middle of a pandemic. Moron 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm sure those commas feel the same way about you. As for the second thing, I'm thinking age. I can't run 2-minute miles the way I used to. 😪

I take back all the mean things I ever said about you, Rusty. It’s been a pleasure watching you make the tards  :cry:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Notice how liberals used to always list gerrymandering as the #1 problem when the GOP had the House.  Now, that the dems control the chamber, it mysteriously isn't even on their list of issues.  🤔  Also, stealing an election is suddenly absent too.

36 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Wait you want bills signed that don’t include IDs. I agree with him not going along with any voting bill that doesn’t have that

mitch and Nancy are equally responsible for no Covid relief. Trump said clear as day put a bill on my desk that gives money directly to the people and I will sign immediately 

everything you said you can put any politician in it

omg not net neutrality omg the word ended after that. 

trump signed the favored countries bill for prescription costs. But msnbc didn’t tel you about it

there doesn’t need to be a federal min wage

10 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I take back all the mean things I ever said about you, Rusty. It’s been a pleasure watching you make the tards  :cry:

Tard is as tard does, and I love and forgive you with all of my uvula. Together, we shall we shall rid the forearm of these ... people, if they don't fall in line, and restore things to their former glory, a nurturing crucible for hilarity and goodness, of jihads and pizza, of hoops and peanut butter, where we decide once and for all Pennington vs. McNair and paper vs. plastic, with off-topic at its best, all caps, bolded, underscored and italicized, with plenty of commas. Take my hand, and we shall sally together.

Edited by Rusty Syringes
typo

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/pa-26000-mail-ballots-should-have-been-rejected-year-less-1000-ultimately

ail-in ballots in Pennsylvania so far this year have been accepted at almost 30 times the rate predicted by historical rejection numbers, raising potential questions in a state in which Democratic challenger Joe Biden is maintaining a lead of just several thousand votes. 

A county-by-county review by Just the News of accepted and rejected mail-in ballots throughout the state of Pennsylvania show that, when added up, the state only rejected 951 of 2,614,011 mail-in ballots this year, or a rate of 0.03%. 

That is significantly less than the historical rate of mail-in ballot rejection, which generally hovers around 1%. For first-time mail-in voters the rate can jump as high as 3%. 

In 2016, the state saw about 266,208 mail-in ballots; just under 1% of them, 2,534, were rejected, roughly in line with historical expectations, according to the 2016 Election Administration and Voting Survey. 

At that historical rate of rejection, around 26,000 mail-in ballots would be rejected from this year's final Pennsylvania tally. Such numbers would not have been unexpected: Last month, for instance, the Bucks County Courier Times estimated that, based on predicted vote-by-mail turnout, around 28,000 Pennsylvanians might have had their ballots pulled, rather than the 951 that were ultimately dumped.

The Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office did not immediately respond to requests for comment via email and phone on Friday afternoon regarding the abnormally low rejection rate.

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Tard is as tard does, and I love and forgive you will all of my uvula. Together, we shall we shall rid the forearm of these ... people, if they don't fall in line, and restore things to their former glory, a nurturing crucible for hilary and goodness, of jihads and pizza, of hoops and peanut butter, where we decide once and for all Pennington vs. Mcnair and paper vs. plastic, with off-topic at its best, all caps, bolded, underscored and italicized, with plenty of commas. Take my hand, and we shall sally together.

I'm curious, what are your views on the whole kaepernick / blm thingy ?

Asking for a friend.

28 minutes ago, taco breath said:

I'm curious, what are your views on the whole kaepernick / blm thingy ?

Asking for a friend.

hes a Muslim Terrorist who wants to destroy the country that made him a multimillionaire crybaby

bLM is a marxist terrorist organization

5 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Tard is as tard does, and I love and forgive you will all of my uvula. Together, we shall we shall rid the forearm of these ... people, if they don't fall in line, and restore things to their former glory, a nurturing crucible for hilary and goodness, of jihads and pizza, of hoops and peanut butter, where we decide once and for all Pennington vs. Mcnair and paper vs. plastic, with off-topic at its best, all caps, bolded, underscored and italicized, with plenty of commas. Take my hand, and we shall sally together.

You a pedo like Joe? Into sniffing pre-teen girls ? Or is it the corruption angle you feel you relate with ? Both ? 

Miss the wars ? The terrorist attacks ? ISIS ? 

Mean tweets hurt you bro ? Its ok, its only words. 

39 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Miss the wars ? The terrorist attacks ?

W Bush was your av for years.

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

W Bush was your av for years.

Yes, in hindsight I was wrong. Meanwhile your boy Barry helped isis flourish and cause destruction globally and you and your ilk support it. 

Just terrible people, raised awfully.  Be better. 

33 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yes, in hindsight I was wrong. 

Seems like a trend. 🤡 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Seems like a trend. 🤡 

That's why he's afraid to bet me, he's wrong way too much...also he's just a sad little troll.

If your vote is undone you are no longer a citizen, you are a subject. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That's why he's afraid to bet me, he's wrong way too much...also he's just a sad little troll.

Bet against lefty corruption? Nah.... thats just stupid. 

Plenty of GOP officials and election officials are certifying results and telling us there is little to no fraud happening in their states/counties. They are all bought off i assume? The democrats are so devious and conniving that not only can they be the sole party would could cast hundreds of thousands of votes undetected, but they can also buy out Republicans undetected along the way?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Plenty of GOP officials and election officials are certifying results and telling us there is little to no fraud happening in their states/counties. They are all bought off i assume? The democrats are so devious and conniving that not only can they be the sole party would could cast hundreds of thousands of votes undetected, but they can also buy out Republicans undetected along the way?

What’s the alternative? Who do they anger if they do or don’t certify? Peaceful protesters or mostly peaceful protesters? Who’s being doxed and threatened , the people who vote to certify or those that don’t?the establishment of the Republican Party wants Trump gone too. You do realize that, right? On one hand you have Trump and his voters , on the other hand you have a United, and violent, left and the Republican establishment. Why do you think it would go in Trumps favor? You think that a system that can be rigged, of which there is no doubt, couldn’t possibly have been rigged? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s the alternative? Who do they anger if they do or don’t certify? Peaceful protesters or mostly peaceful protesters? Who’s being doxed and threatened , the people who vote to certify or those that don’t?the establishment of the Republican Party wants Trump gone too. You do realize that, right? On one hand you have Trump and his voters , on the other hand you have a United, and violent, left and the Republican establishment. Why do you think it would go in Trumps favor? You think that a system that can be rigged, of which there is no doubt, couldn’t possibly have been rigged? 

trump isnt even the problem.  the problem is loss of trust.  getting rid of trump doesnt fix it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:59 AM, drobeski said:

43 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Bet against lefty corruption? Nah.... thats just stupid. 

Another thread loss for you.  :(

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

You a pedo like Joe? Into sniffing pre-teen girls ? Or is it the corruption angle you feel you relate with ? Both ? 

Miss the wars ? The terrorist attacks ? ISIS ? 

Mean tweets hurt you bro ? Its ok, its only words. 

You speaketh like an angry little man for whom not all of your mental Christmas lights are twinkling.