Big Guy

Neighbors / Party House.....need real advise

So.....recently the dynamic of the family next door has changed.

The Mother / Widow moved out and her 20 year old boy or 2 stayed. It is increasingly becoming a party house, strangers coming and going all hours of the night, loud crap ass music, yelling, screaming, drugs, fights, drunks, speeding.....constant crazy!

What if anything can I do to bust this $h!+ up?

Call the cops for disturbing the peace?  Noise ordinance?  But, if you live in a blue city, you can call a social worker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

You could also ask to join them.  You never know when a drunk 24 year old hottie puts on a pair of beer goggles.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Call the cops for disturbing the peace?  Noise ordinance?  

it's coming closer to that option, so far I've only taken pictures of vehicles that have sped as well as breaking up a fight by yelling at them and threatening to call

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You could also ask to join them.  You never know when a drunk 24 year old hottie puts on a pair of beer goggles.  :dunno:

no thanks

I hope it’s not a west coast party because according to the man on the radio a west coast party don’t stop. 

• Like 2

Bunch of rowdy 20 year olds? Get ready for retribution if they find out you're the one calling the cops on them. I guarantee you aren't willing to go as far as they are with it. Maybe get to know them a bit and get friendly. Hopefully they'll respect that 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frank said:

I hope it’s not a west coast party because according to the man on the radio a west coast party don’t stop. 

Nope....just a bunch of redneck wiggers and a 1/2 half of the black population in the area. They're all your local low lifes, hate to judge but it's true. 

I forgot to add that for months now that many cars come throughout the day and I witness an exchange of sorts, they're gone within just a few minutes. They're definitely dealing drugs. 

I think I'm just going to wait until the next loud, late night party and call the cops. There are little kids just across the street and could be injured or killed. 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Bunch of rowdy 20 year olds? Get ready for retribution if they find out you're the one calling the cops on them. I guarantee you aren't willing to go as far as they are with it. Maybe get to know them a bit and get friendly. Hopefully they'll respect that 

oh but I am

3 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

oh but I am

Well, then get to it. Make sure they know you are. Been there. Not kids , but a crazy azz motherfocker. He's in jail now. I win. 

• Thanks 1

Go "peacefully protest" their house. Bring marshmallows to roast when the house catches fire. 

• Haha 1

Start watering your lawn with your garden hose in the nude when all their guests show up. Extra points if you can push out a runny turd that bubbles down your leg. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Dig army style trenches in your front lawn. Lay in them and lob baked potatoes at them grenade style. Make appropriate "KA-Bang" noises. 

Start dealing your own drugs and undercut their prices. Start a gang war and get all the neighbors involved. 

• Haha 2

Go knock on the door during their next party and ask them if they have a moment to take about our lord and savior. Try to bless as many guests as you can. 

• Haha 1

Seduce the dowager, becoming a "dad" of sorts to them.  Exert your parental powers.  

• Haha 1

Well, since AZ is blue now and you said it involves minorities, I’m afraid we now call their parties a “mostly peaceful protest” and if you complain, you’ll be cancelled.  Enjoy.  :cheers:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

If/when you call the cops I would make sure you (or your family) aren't home.  This way it'll look like it was one of the other neighbors.  I'm with shorepatrol on this one.... this could get very ugly.

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, since AZ is blue now and you said it involves minorities, I’m afraid we now call their parties a “mostly peaceful protest” and if you complain, you’ll be cancelled.  Enjoy.  :cheers:

So, move in with Biff? :ninja:

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

I've heard some people hire the Russian mafia to scale the hell out of them.

Sounds fishy. 🤔

• Haha 1

Just now, frank said:

Sounds fishy. 🤔

I didn't say they would do anything illegal.  Just make them crap their pants.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Get a rooster. Maybe two.  

any c0ck or dude will do 🤣   ..........reminds me of that old joke

nah.....I have 4 dogs that love me and would rip off their faces

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

Nope....just a bunch of redneck wiggers and a 1/2 half of the black population in the area. They're all your local low lifes, hate to judge but it's true. 

I forgot to add that for months now that many cars come throughout the day and I witness an exchange of sorts, they're gone within just a few minutes. They're definitely dealing drugs. 

I think I'm just going to wait until the next loud, late night party and call the cops. There are little kids just across the street and could be injured or killed. 

At least go see what kind of drugs. You may have stumbled up  a gold mine. You agree to keep quiet for a cut of the profits and possibly free samples. 

If it were me, I’d want you to treat me like an equal and talk to me first. Just as a neighbor let him know that his guests are leaving trash on your property and could they just be more careful about it and could he keep the noise level down on weekday nights because you work. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I've heard some people hire the Russian mafia to scale the hell out of them.

My crazy azz neighbor hired messicans to bust out all my windows, cut my cable, bust my water lines. They got as far as my windows and it didn't go like expected after that. I won. BIGLY

1 hour ago, KayJay1971 said:

Start dealing your own drugs and undercut their prices. Start a gang war and get all the neighbors involved. 

:first:

49 minutes ago, peenie said:

If it were me, I’d want you to treat me like an equal and talk to me first. Just as a neighbor let him know that his guests are leaving trash on your property and could they just be more careful about it and could he keep the noise level down on weekday nights because you work. 

Only issue here is Big Guy is prime suspect one when cops get involved.  Be cool and unassuming if you plan on calling cops. Its really got to be either extreme...open up with both barrels, constantly call cops, yell and scream or play it very low key.  Somewhere in the middle won't get it done.

Put up security cameras now.   Video of any shenanigans is much better than pictures.

58 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Only issue here is Big Guy is prime suspect one when cops get involved.  Be cool and unassuming if you plan on calling cops. Its really got to be either extreme...open up with both barrels, constantly call cops, yell and scream or play it very low key.  Somewhere in the middle won't get it done.

Put up security cameras now.   Video of any shenanigans is much better than pictures. 

Please post the video when you catch your wife pulling a train on all the brothas.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

You're in a tough spot. Any interference from you is likely to result in some sort of retaliation as has been said. You can call the police and let them know what's going on. Request that they do a drive by once in a while. They might get lucky and catch them in the act. 

Any chance of getting in touch with Mom? Maybe she could tell them to keep it down. 

Otherwise you pretty much have to hope for an OD. 

If the guy is dealing drugs he doesn’t want any attention. That’s why I don’t think he’s dealing drugs. With cell phones there’s no reason to deal out of one place anymore. You’re an easy mark. It’s not how it’s done these days. We gotta get creative with this. I’m gonna brainstorm. 

So I would adviSe you, as a piece of adviCe, to look into the law of nuisance in your area. Could be a civil claim there assuming law enforcement won’t do anything 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

You poor insulated little girl.  That's Karen talk that gets your sh!t focked up. 

Sux2beu
I'm lucky with my neighbors, but if I was in your situation, Id so walk next door with my shotgun in my hand and say....We'll actually I wouldn't. But I'm prolly a pvssy I suppose

Too bad they don't have a wife and kids, otherwise you'd know exactly what you'd need to do. 

Wait until you are pretty sure some sh!t is going down. A raging party or a drug deal, whatever.

Then call 911 from a burner phone and reprort that you hear domestic violence or something. Say there's kids screaming.

Cover the door handles  with fentanyl...absorbs thru the skin...they will start dropping like flies to ODs.