Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This aged well.

This fool is one of the leading Russian hoax truthers. Along with everyone in the MSM. And Cucksty. 

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Are these media fools in this video gonna do that same to creepy joey what they did to Trump when he was walking down a slippery walkway?

As opposed to creepy joe tripping 3 times up the stairs on a secure non slip stairway?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2020/06/16/late-night-laughs-trump-ramp-orig.cnn

The media and social media communist are blocking and hiding it 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Biden will never find my guns, I keep them upstairs.

:lol: If he actually make it up them, he'll turn, salute, and forget where he is or why he is even there.

On 3/19/2021 at 6:55 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

No one deserves what happened in Atlanta, not even your mom, who managed to hide undetected under her massage table. 

When exactly did you become such a kunt?

I used to like you.  You were tough and called things out, but now you're just pathetic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, BLS said:

I used to like you.  You were tough and called things out, but now you're just pathetic.

Probably when itsherturn lost he cried and hasn’t stopped since

Yet another day of Biden* living up to his expectations. 

On 3/19/2021 at 11:29 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

This fool is one of the leading Russian hoax truthers. Along with everyone in the MSM. And Cucksty. 

This is what bothers me though.   Do they actually believe this sh!t?  I mean, I am assuming that its mostly bias posturing.  

But, what if they actually believe it, like this is their "reality"?   That is is some scary sh!t.....

Cant win with the Dem crew.

Kids in cages that Biden built.  Just awful because of Trump.

Same kids same cages even more under Biden's presidency....do not care.

Everyone plays their side but Dems are so blatantly hypocritical.  They dont even hide it.   

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Same kods same cages even more under Biden's presidency....do not care.

Everyone plays their side but Dem are so blatantly hypocritical.  They dont even hide it.   

Technically,  they aren't the same cages. They used to be held in a building with heat and air. They were just held within a chain link fence. 

The Puddinhead administration has them outside in Conex boxes. Which is great. We can shut the doors, load them on ships and send them home with minimal effort. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Same kids same cages even more under Biden's presidency....do not care.

Everyone plays their side but Dems are so blatantly hypocritical.  They dont even hide it.   

Trump intentionally separated kids and parents.  Biden is just housing kids found randomly crossing alone.  That's the narrative.

Open borders during a pandemic. Where my libtards at? Crickets. 

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Trump intentionally separated kids and parents.  Biden is just housing kids found randomly crossing alone.  That's the narrative.

If there was a wall, that number would be down significantly....

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Open borders during a pandemic. Where my libtards at? Crickets. 

The pandemic is ever changing.  

Trump didnt take it seriously (for whatever made up reason) wear 2 masks! dont get together with you family for Thanksgiving!

BLM protests.  No problem.  No spread.

A rush to the border then huddling people together.  Like 10% covid rate.  Let em in!  No problem.

Why wont this administration let media into these places right now?  Because as long as their idiot voters dont see hard evidence the other way then they can continue believing this administration is doing something better at the border.  Because their voters are gullible and dont ask questions.  

Part of their platform was border reform.  And they wont even let their voters see what they are doing down there.  

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 1:37 AM, BLS said:

It's 9:15 a.m. EST March 22, 2021, and Zakk Wylde still sucks!

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why wont this administration let media into these places right now?  Because as long as their idiot voters dont see hard evidence the other way then they can continue believing this administration is doing something better at the border.  Because their voters are gullible and dont ask questions.  

Part of their platform was border reform.  And they wont even let their voters see what they are doing down there.  

I heard some loud mouth liberal politician yesterday answer this question, and a question about why he and creepy joey have yet to visit down there, with "You have to remember, we still have the corona virus that we have to manage. When we're ready, we will allow the media to see and then we can take the time to visit there as well." :blink:

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Pictures are being leaked. It ain’t pretty. Also reports of sexual abuse. That’s why Biden is sending them to Hotels. At our expense. What a mess. Nice work libtards. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pictures are being leaked. It ain’t pretty. Also reports of sexual abuse. That’s why Biden is sending them to Hotels. At our expense. What a mess. Nice work libtards. 

They are being put in hotels? 

The national guard who was brought to DC for political reasons was made to sleep on a parking garage floor for a night or 2.

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

The national guard who was brought to DC for political reasons was made to sleep on a parking garage floor for a night or 2.

And were fed food that made 100's of them sick.

34 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Many of them are white supremacists. It’s aight. 

It's not Biden's fault. He doesn't know who he is or where he is at this point. You can't blame in on a vegetable. It's the criminals behind the scenes pulling the strings.

7 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

The pandemic is ever changing.  

Trump didnt take it seriously (for whatever made up reason) wear 2 masks! dont get together with you family for Thanksgiving!

BLM protests.  No problem.  No spread.

A rush to the border then huddling people together.  Like 10% covid rate.  Let em in!  No problem.

Trump absoultly took it seriously. Closing boarders preventing flights etc. Never forget he was battling COVID and the shame impeachment 2.0 or was it 1.0? Either way, he was taking action.

Where Trump focked up was he didn't do what every politician does during an emergency. And that is to use it for his advantage. IMO his thinking was he needed to keep the economy running and strong. Well that didn't happen.

I think this pretty much says it all...

To clarify, it was an “asylum seeker,” not an “illegal alien.”  :mellow: 

This underscores why Democraps will win again in 2024

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-ron-desantis-ted-cruz-josh-hawley-gops-future-all-trail-him-in-2024-polls/ar-BB1eQHwp?li=BBnbfcL

If Re-uglicans think the likes of Cruz, Hawley and DeSantis represent the party's future, the party isn't going to have much of a future because the moderates and independents will keep voting Democrap.

• Thanks 1

Open borders during a pandemic. What a stupid thing to do. Where my Biden voters at? 

16 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

MSN poll today:

Do you think Donald Trump should run for president again?

• 33%
    Yes

• 62%
    No

• 5%
    I don't know

Nice deflection, important for something in 4 years.  Thoughts on my post with the interview with the border crosser?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Open borders during a pandemic. What a stupid thing to do. Where my Biden voters at? 

The borders aren't open, and we're paying the price for Clownzo's cruel and inhumane policies. President Biden has had to take time to straighten out the mess, including the horrific family separations that Clownzo allowed. 

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The borders aren't open, and we're paying the price for Clownzo's cruel and inhumane policies. President Biden has had to take time to straighten out the mess, including the horrific family separations that Clownzo allowed. 

You mean the unaccompanied minors? 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Nice deflection, important for something in 4 years.  Thoughts on my post with the interview with the border crosser?

He also mentioned escaping the violence in his country. 

Would you get your family to a border where you would be separated from your kids?

I wish there were a way to get these countries to stop being such crapass places to live. 

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I wish there were a way to get these countries to stop being such crapass places to live. 

Legalize weed. Hell, legalize all drugs for that matter.

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Total BS. Inhumane? His policies are no different than Obama and he is trying to do more.

30 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Total BS. Inhumane? His policies are no different than Obama and he is trying to do more.

Mr. Hand across the water, water
Heads across the sky
Heads across the sky

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

MSN poll today:

• 33%
    Yes

• 62%
    No

• 5%
    I don't know

Did they ask a follow up question?  One like: If Donald Trump did run again, would you vote for him?

I'm guessing they did and didn't like the results, so they didn't publish them.  I mean, you have to consider the source too.  Not really a reputable one.

I don't think he should run again, and I voted for him twice.

I think he's better served as a King Maker now.

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

MSN poll today:

• 33%
    Yes

• 62%
    No

• 5%
    I don't know

:lol: msn poll. :lol:

44 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Heads across the sky
Heads across the sky