JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

Just now, Djgb13 said:

I support protesting. Do you see any looting or burning buildings like antifa and BLM? No you don’t. This is tame compared to that. These people stormed the capital because they are fed up with corruption. After diplomacy fails, this is the next step. It’s literally a government building and nothing else. The fact that you’re trying to defend antifa and BLM while condemning these people is retarded. You need to get your priorities straight 

I never defended antifa or BLM or these Trumpers.  They are all sh!tty people.  I'm just saying you're a hypocrite because you're defending these people but condemned antifa.  I condemn them all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, the entire Capitol needs to be emptied, then swept for any weapons, bombs, etc. It will take hours most likely. 

Thanks to these terrorists, the security of the Capitol will be a nightmare in the future for anybody that just wants to visit.

Capitol police weren’t ready for this; I think they are surprised that these people would actually become traitors and break into the Capitol.

Just now, t.j said:

Unless I am mistaken, Biden does not even plan to run for re-election.

I think Bidet will step down before his term is finished...

Just now, t.j said:

Unless I am mistaken, Biden does not even plan to run for re-election.

He plans on being in office just long enough to make a push to make incest and pedophilia legal.

Just now, dogcows said:

So, the entire Capitol needs to be emptied, then swept for any weapons, bombs, etc. It will take hours most likely. 

Thanks to these terrorists, the security of the Capitol will be a nightmare in the future for anybody that just wants to visit.

Capitol police weren’t ready for this; I think they are surprised that these people would actually become traitors and break into the Capitol.

Cheating in elections has its consequences.

It’s funny the people in this thread calling them traitors. Bet the same guys would side with the redcoats back in the day :lol: 

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

He plans on being in office just long enough to make a push to make incest and pedophilia legal.

When you were brainwashed, did they use alcohol, or was it bleach?

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Lmao. You’re literally trying to defend them now. Jesus Christ man :doh: I can’t with idiots like you. I’m done with you. Go bother someone else with your retarded logic 

What part of "I condemn them all" do you not understand?

Just now, Patented Phil said:

The feigned indignation going on at CNN is hilarious. Must see tv.

This is what I'm here for.   The media contrasts between months worth of riots vs today.  

Just now, GutterBoy said:

What part of "I condemn them all" do you not understand?

Bye Felicia 🖕🏻

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No Rusty owns them all now.

I literally just snorted coffee out my nose. 👍🏻

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I never defended antifa or BLM or these Trumpers.  They are all sh!tty people.  I'm just saying you're a hypocrite because you're defending these people but condemned antifa.  I condemn them all.

They don't get that. They can't see that two wrongs don't make a right. They just turn a blind eye to this stuff and keep going "but muh Antifa :cry: ."

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

So, the entire Capitol needs to be emptied, then swept for any weapons, bombs, etc. 

They’ll have to refill all the tampon dispensers too.

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

99% of them will be gone by dark.

This.  Its not an attempt to overthrow the government.  Its a bunch of random d!ldos acting out.  They can't figure out anything better to do on the Senate floor but take selfies.  

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmao. You’re literally trying to defend them now. Jesus Christ man :doh: I can’t with idiots like you. I’m done with you. Go bother someone else with your retarded logic 

He's saying what I've been saying along, which is that violence regardless of political affiliation is wrong.

• Haha 1

Did I tell you guys and Edith I bought a hybrid car? And now I want to dance! 

Just now, MDC said:

Better get over there with your stockpile.

• Haha 1

Just now, DonS said:

This civil war thing better not impact the playoffs. :mad:

It's the out of work MAGA folks.  The rest of the nation is working and going about their lives.  Playoffs should go on as normal.

If they find any cats when they sweep the capital building, please send them to

Rusty Syringes

1 Sh!thole Drive

CousinFocker, TX 19384

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣

Animal Skin guy is the new speaker of the house. 

Hope the cops and the janitors and such are ok. 

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He's saying what I've been saying along, which is that violence regardless of political affiliation is wrong.

Haven’t seen any violence . Pushing and rushing to get inside the capital isn’t violence. Nothing is being burnt down, nothing is being looted, and they aren’t randomly beating people of color (like BLM did). This is TAME. Just an insane number of people doing is what is causing such a stir 

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Dude, you've constantly been downplaying the riots from this summer in multiple threads.  :lol:

Just now, Patented Phil said:

CNN is playing the smashing of a window on a loop - over and over and over. 😆

None of those puzzies are there? 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Can you come up with something better than period jokes? S

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Haven’t seen any violence is my thing. Pushing and rushing to get inside the capital isn’t violence. Nothing is being burnt down, nothing is being looted, and they aren’t randomly beating people of color (like BLM did). This is TAME. Just an insane number of people doing is what is causing such a stir 

Committing federal crimes, but sure yeah, as long as nothing is on fire, it's all good.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Dude, you've constantly been downplaying the riots from this summer in multiple threads.  :lol:

Rusty still has a BLM sign on his front lawn.  You just can't see it through all the cats.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This.  Its not an attempt to overthrow the government.  Its a bunch of random d!ldos acting out.  They can't figure out anything better to do on the Senate floor but take selfies.  

They think they're overthrowing the government, and JustinCharge thinks they'll succeed.

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Can you come up with something better than period jokes? S

You're expecting a lot from a pre-teen 

Is Trump actually going to address these people and tell them to stop or is he just hoping they get on their phones and check Twitter?

Just now, drobeski said:

Seems like mostly peaceful protests so far. :dunno:

Liberals don’t want to listen to that. They are holding on to the treason thing like retards 

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

99% of them will be gone by dark.

LOL.....I know people on the ground and believe me, the darkness is not going to stop them. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Is Trump actually going to address these people and tell them to stop or is he just hoping they get on their phones and check Twitter?

Just now, drobeski said:

Seems like mostly peaceful protests so far. :dunno:

Someone on CNN just commented that (shockingly). That it just appears to be many standing around, and then you have the few that broke inside. 

• Like 1