JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’d say it’s media driven.

You’d be wrong.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You’d be wrong.

McConnell, like Pelosi and Biden know how to play politics.  They are a combined 236 years old with 150 years in politics. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, it looks more and more like it was Antifa agitators mixed in with peaceful protesters starting the trouble. I’m monitoring the situation. and will keep everyone updated. 

99 times out of 99 these type of things are leftists impersonating right wingers. 

This might be the 1 outlier. People are pisssed and rightly so. They saw the Dem's mob riot and loot and burn down neighborhoods for months. Apparently that's what you need to do to "have a voice" these days. 

Weird how a curfew was declared before day one (and adhered to apparently) but the National Guard, Secret Service and FBI were called in immediately. 

Imagine if the same measures had been taken months ago. How many lives and livelihoods could've been saved? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't give a crap about Trump. But I'm oddly pleased the capital got stormed. Those scumbags haven't given a fock about representing the people in forever. They deserve whatever they get.

I doubt she was even there, but the thought of Nancy Pelosi cowering in fear under her desk while random retards run through the capitol building yelling, "TP for my bunghole" warms my cockles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now that it’s settled down Im starting to see the humor in it. Jackasses taking selfie’s on the Senate floor kind of says it all. I don’t think when the peasants stormed the Bastille they were taking time out for pleasantries. And the media reaction is hilarious. And of course the libtards. Always the libtards. 

37 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Well it was a pretty historic day.

18 years on here and i just gave you your first 'like'.

• Like 1

Just now, OldMaid said:

They’ve locked Trump out of his Twitter account. 🤣🤣🤣

And you are following and running to a fantasy board and announcing it for all to hear. You live an exciting life wrinkles.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

And you are following and running to a fantasy board and announcing it for all to hear. You live an exciting life wrinkles.

And you're commenting on her post.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Her Mahjong game must have been cancelled 

• Haha 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

And you're commenting on her post.

Yep. Cause it's funny what a putz she is.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

🤔 

You guys are barking mad. :lol: 

27 minutes ago, nobody said:

I doubt she was even there, but the thought of Nancy Pelosi cowering in fear under her desk while random retards run through the capitol building yelling, "TP for my bunghole" warms my cockles.

:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

18 years on here and i just gave you your first 'like'.

The like function was added after I stopped posting here in 2010.

Not that I don't appreciate it though, thanks

31 minutes ago, nobody said:

broad was prolly sh1tfaced by noon, oblivious to any goings on ... ergo, just another regular Wednesday for Madame Tussaud 

Did Mitch McConnell just say, with a straight face, that "criminal behavior will never dominate the United States Congress?"  :lol:

The United States Congress epitomizes criminal behavior. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can tell by the filthy beards and hair. 

Even if it’s the same guy, the photo from the antifa Page seems to be a photo of people they are saying are white supremacists.

And in the comments apparently they figured out the tattoo people are claiming is a communist thing is actually from a video game

...all in the replies to a tweet by Kevin Sorbo

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Did Mitch McConnell just say, with a straight face, that "criminal behavior will never dominate the United States Congress?"  :lol:

I got a good chuckle out of that as well

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now that it’s settled down Im starting to see the humor in it. Jackasses taking selfie’s on the Senate floor kind of says it all. I don’t think when the peasants stormed the Bastille they were taking time out for pleasantries. And the media reaction is hilarious. And of course the libtards. Always the libtards. 

This was "Oh shat, I can't believe we got in.  What do we do now"?

3 hours ago, Reality said:

Well, this is awkward, somebody want to tell him?

:unsure:

Antifa posing as proud boys at the capital, proud boys posing as antifa at street riots. Is a never ending cycle of sabatoging each other's protests isn't it?

• Like 1

Loeffler flips on objecting to the electoral count vote, the siege changed her mind. lol, I guess storming the capitol did make a difference!

P.S. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Kelly, you crook

Republican senators are all dropping their objections to Biden’s election. The insurrection failed and also seems to have backfired.

God damn it, dogcows. Stop plagiarizing my posts!

27 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Shurmur takes the opportunity to cry about Trump again.  I hate this guy.

The piece of trash just tried to compare today to Pearl Harbor. Will the media blast him? Of course not.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Weird how this is "storming the capital" cops opened the gates and waved them in.

https://t.co/kqhLn4swjq

We''re being played for suckers... assuming that isn't some footage from a Washington Football Team game or something.

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Republican senators are all dropping their objections to Biden’s election. The insurrection failed and also seems to have backfired.

The left picks the perfect time to keep doing what they have been doing for the last couple years. Violent focks.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

We''re being played for suckers... assuming that isn't some footage from a Washington Football Team game or something.

It's footage from a Pretend Football Team game actually

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Yah there's no going back.  Tens of thousands of people can't just go home and back to work tomorrow.  They'd all go to prison.  When you go this far, you overthrow the government.

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The members of congress better flee immediately or they WILL get lynched.

Reports are the protesters have broken into the Capitol building.  They should shortly control the entire thing and arrest the entire House within the hour.

I think they will just dissolve the House by lynching them all.

Congress is trapped.  They cannot escape.

Stealing an election is sedition and treason.

I'm hearing either a crucifixion cross or a gallows is getting erected in front of the Capitol.

You must be very disappointed.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

But that's white guy money crime.
Not thug crime. They believe the former is OK.