Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

What's your go to cologne?

Cheap preferably but something you wear daily.  It doesn't last very long but I love Nautica Voyage.  It's like $15.

Boss by Hugo Boss.

I wouldn't say I wear it daily but it's my go to if I'm going to wear cologne. 

Curve. But I’ve got a ton of different colognes that I’ll wear for different occasions. My everyday cologne is curve though 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, fandandy said:

That's not very nice.

You’re right sorry. :( 

I don’t wear cologne because I’m not a 14 y/o boy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't wear cologne

Same, why would I want to cover up my kavorka?  :dunno:

When i started working in food and beverage 20 years ago, I stopped using it.

I still have quite a few under the sink i should discard

3 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Waiting for tj booker's recommendation...

Eau de Golden Corral

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Waiting for tj booker's recommendation...

Brute, by faberge

unscented anti-perspirant

When I wore cologne my main one was Montblanc Legend.  I think I got it on a cruise, I usually impulse buy stuff like that duty free.  Now because of my laryngectomy I find stronger scents irritate my lungs somewhat so I’ve stuck with deodorant only.

If you are interested, it is on sale at jomashop for $30.  I’ve bought multiple watches from that site, it’s one of my favorites.  

https://www.jomashop.com/montblanc-legend-mont-blanc-edt-spray-3-3-oz-m-a-3386460032681.html

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Jeez I can tell a lot of you weren’t too popular with girls 

If you need a fake scent to be popular with girls well then you are doing it wrong Gomer. 

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Curve. But I’ve got a ton of different colognes that I’ll wear for different occasions. My everyday cologne is curve though 

True story and use to wear Curve a lot back in the 90's. I was visiting my friend in jail and the white chick next to me was talking to her big black boyfriend on the jail phone. She kept hitting on me and asked what I was wearing cologne wise. I'm like hope her man doesn't get pissed and take it out on my friend later.

16 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

If you need a fake scent to be popular with girls well then you are doing it wrong Gomer. 

Sorry bro but any guy who used to pick up women all the time know that women love things like good smelling cologne. Hell, some girls will drop their panties just from a whiff of certain colognes. Most guys who go out know this and it makes it easy to hook up :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

True story and use to wear Curve a lot back in the 90's. I was visiting my friend in jail and the white chick next to me was talking to her big black boyfriend. She kept hitting on me and asked what I was wearing cologne wise. I'm like hope her man doesn't get pissed and take it out on my friend later.

That and this other one called Chrome are what I wore a lot in high school. Girls used to LOVE that chrome. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry bro but any guy who used to pick up women all the time know that women love things like good smelling cologne. Hell, some girls will drop their panties just from a whiff of certain colognes. Most guys who go out know this and it makes it easy to hook up :dunno: 

This is what I thought of when you said that.

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry bro but any guy who used to get women all the time know that women love things like good smelling cologne. Hell, some girls will drop their panties just from a whiff of certain colognes. Most guys who go out know this and it makes it easy to hook up :dunno: 

Artificial- My smile and charm is all I needed. I can talk the panties off. Didn’t need a fake scent like you obviously needed. 

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Maybe they just like guys who shower and wear deodorant.

23 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Artificial- My smile and charm is all I needed. I can talk the panties off. Didn’t need a fake scent like you obviously needed. 

Not really. Just made it easier. Literally was pulling CQ during tech school when a girl walked by, said she loved the smell of my cologne, and gave me her number. Of course, tech school was like shooting fish in a barrel to it’s kind of a special case scenario but is still one of the easiest ways I ever got a girls number :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Not really. Just made it easier. Literally was pulling CQ during tech school when a girl walked by, said she loved the smell of my cologne, and gave me her number. Of course, tech school was like shooting fish in a barrel to it’s kind of a special case scenario but is still one of the easiest ways I ever got a girls number :lol: 

I’m calling bullish!t.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

I can fax your panties off

💋

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

I’m calling bullish!t.

You can call it all you want doesn’t make it any less true :lol: 

edit: FYI it didn’t turn out too well for me. She was focking nuts and when I stopped talking to her she tried everything she could to get back at me or try and keep me from hooking up with anyone else. Had to actually get an MTL to step in and do something 

17 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Wait, she didn't give you her panties?  I thought they just dropped at the whiff of your cologne?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I powder my balls with gold dust and wipe my underarms with $1000 bills.  

Still more believable than Digby’s story.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wait, she didn't give you her panties?  I thought they just dropped at the whiff of your cologne?

Nah. Just her number. Later on I got it all though ;)