Cdub100

We only have 9 years left before Global Warming destroys the world

Don’t worry, God is going to burn it up sooner then that.  

• Thanks 1

The chronic US budget deficits may collapse the country, the Social Security fund will run out of cash, hyperinflation is coming, and now this.

At least if the US government collapses, well it's not like woke Amerika is worth preserving anyway. As for global warming, I prefer warm weather. 

How the fock did we get stuck with John Kerry again?  He and Hillary are like cockroaches.  We will never be rid of either of them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fandandy said:

How the fock did we get stuck with John Kerry again?  He and Hillary are like cockroaches.  We will never be rid of either of them.

If he cares that much, why didn't he get rid of his jet a long time ago? Yet, he still has it. Go figure. :dunno:

John Kerry, President Biden’s top environmental policy adviser, still owns a private jet — despite his intention of fighting fossil fuels in the new administration.

• Like 1

A smart guy would print up 9 year calendars that counted down the days and sell them on their amazon store.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, fandandy said:

No one in the business world would ever hire them for a real job, and they probably like the pseudo-Hollywood treatment of being in the political spotlight.  They are nuts.

Can you imagine how crazy the world would get if a majority of people actually believed that the world was going to end in 7 years? It would be awesome.

Apparently back in 999, it was commonly believed that the rapture would happen in the year 1000, and some crazy sh!t went down.

God, if we knew for sure that the world was going to end next year, this year would be sick. 

Imagine if Kerry told Hollywood they would have to give up their jobs and they should make solar panels instead? 

Back at, huh. You notice that when Trump was President the MS media pretty much dropped the climate articles.  Yeah, it's real alright. 

The arrogance of humans really shines through in these situations.   The human assumption that we can change climate is pretty arrogant.

But hey, we can see how every action on the part of human kind to the environment always turns out really well /sarcasm.

Expect any actions to do more harm than good is the safest bet.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The arrogance of humans really shines through in these situations.   The human assumption that we can change climate is pretty arrogant.

But hey, we can see how every action on the part of human kind to the environment always turns out really well /sarcasm.

Expect any actions to do more harm than good is the safest bet.

The earth has always heated up. The assumption we can speed it up it is based in manipulated fact. The assumption we can slow it is based in greed.  Bit if the science man says it, it must be true.

Thank God...  If the world continues down this spiral of what is happening, I am all for it...

36 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The earth has always heated up. The assumption we can speed it up it is based in manipulated fact. The assumption we can slow it is based in greed.  Bit if the science man says it, it must be true.

I do not discount the impacts of humans on the environment, we see it all the time.

Ignoring the natural changes in earth over time is fine, if people want to be better stewards I think that is great.

But pretending we can change global climate, maybe we can.....give it a try I guess, anything they do will disproportionately hurt the lower income strata and then liberals can pander further to them, get more votes, its pretty crafty

They pick things they know they can’t “solve”. Like racism. 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Can you imagine how crazy the world would get if a majority of people actually believed that the world was going to end in 7 years? It would be awesome.

Apparently back in 999, it was commonly believed that the rapture would happen in the year 1000, and some crazy sh!t went down.

God, if we knew for sure that the world was going to end next year, this year would be sick. 

1000 zero zero party over oops out of time
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 999

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What...you cant fix something the secretly lives in peoples minds that they are apparently not even aware of.....😄

Well, at least creepy joe won't have to worry about his promise to cure cancer now that he became president.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well sh1t.  Might as well combine the two for maximum urgency.  OMG!!!  Climate change is now a racial justice issue as well!!! 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-calls-climate-change-is-a-racial-justice-issue?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Well sh1t.  Might as well combine the two for maximum urgency.  OMG!!!  Climate change is now a racial justice issue as well!!! 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-calls-climate-change-is-a-racial-justice-issue?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

These climate change people are more delusional and stupid than the anit-vaxxers.

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

And I’m assuming prisons are leading to global warming too? 

19 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, at least creepy joe won't have to worry about his promise to cure cancer now that he became president.

I wondered if anyone else remembered this campaign promise

23 hours ago, RLLD said:

I do not discount the impacts of humans on the environment, we see it all the time.

Ignoring the natural changes in earth over time is fine, if people want to be better stewards I think that is great.

But pretending we can change global climate, maybe we can.....give it a try I guess, anything they do will disproportionately hurt the lower income strata and then liberals can pander further to them, get more votes, its pretty crafty

I don’t disagree we are experiencing a climate change. Oh course, I was taught in school there have been multiple major climate changes experienced during mans stay on this rock.

I do doubt that man is actually causing the change.

I struggle to believe man can somehow change- control- or “correct” the climate.

I especially doubt that taxation and money can solve anything other than creating even more wealth for a very small percent of the world’s population.

We have to save the expensive real estate for the welathy!

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

What ever happened to the ozone layer? Is that still a thing? Is there still a big hole? We’re all going to die!!!

People stopped using aquanet

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

So which is it?  Pollution leads to higher temps or lack of pollution leads to higher temps?

SCIENCE!!!!

Yes. I just know giving trillions will make everything better

It's been close to 70 degrees here in Nor Cal. 

Feels weird to watch Christmas movies when I am wearing shorts. 

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

It's been close to 70 degrees here in Nor Cal. 

Feels weird to watch Christmas movies when I am wearing shorts. 

Yep love it. This climate change is amazing