Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Dems new bill to create 4 more Supreme Court Seats

This could be a good thing in disguise and what ultimately results in the splitting of our nation. The diversity experiment was a monumental failure and it is time to split up into factions. Go white team!!

• Like 1

I have heard that elections have consequences, and I guess this is a good example of what happens when elections result in low quality people reaching places of power.

When the power hungry want to rule, they will stop at nothing to dominate the people.

• Thanks 1

The chances of this passing in this Congress is really small. I‘m not terribly worried.

31 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

This could be a good thing in disguise and what ultimately results in the splitting of our nation. The diversity experiment was a monumental failure and it is time to split up into factions. Go white team!!

The problem is most Republicans haven't figured this out yet

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The chances of this passing in this Congress is really small. I‘m not terribly worried.

Perhaps.  But the raw display of power is just so sad

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I agree, but the fact that it's even being considered/looked at is stupid and pisses me off.

They successfully stole an election. Now they want to do everything they ever dreamed of doing but never thought they stood a chance. 

Stack the court

Make DC a state

Allow illegals to vote legally

Fundamentally change America

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They successfully stole an election.

Still going :D 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

This is one that might squeak through the House so they can lay it on the Senate. Then the Senate might let it through so they can leave it for the President.  

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Still going :D 

It becomes pretty easy when the MSM becomes the communications arm of the DNC.  

Good.  I hope they do it and in time after the tit for tat the Supreme Court has 500 justices and nobody takes any of its rulings seriously.  Fock the Supreme Court anyway.  Half the sh1t they come up with is retarded anyway.  

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

I agree, but the fact that it's even being considered/looked at is stupid and pisses me off.

This.  

22 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm ok with this as long as only 1 seat gets filled after each newly elected president.

How about all states except Califormia appoint 1 Judge and have 49 focking judges. California can start their own focking country. 

2 minutes ago, joneo said:

How about all states except Califormia appoint 1 Judge and have 49 focking judges. California can start their own focking country. 

All they need is water.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

They successfully stole an election. Now they want to do everything they ever dreamed of doing but never thought they stood a chance. 

Stack the court

Make DC a state

Biden has already changed America and it’s just the beginning. It’s sickening.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, joneo said:

I'd like 47... where Oregon and Washington join California.

I’m watching the live press conference on this and the Dems are blaming this on Republicans because they are trying to ruin democracy. What a bunch of crap.

Complete power grab, out in the open for all to see.  This isn't ramming in some law for green energy or whatever.  This is fundamentally changing one of the branches of gov't simply for political reasons.  

• Thanks 1

Going to 13 is just stupid. However, I would like to see SC Justices limited to a 12 year term.  Lifetime appointments are asinine.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

I’m watching the live press conference on this and the Dems are blaming this on Republicans because they are trying to ruin democracy. What a bunch of crap.

You always know EXACTLY what the Dems are doing.  It's what they accuse you of doing.

• Thanks 4

If Rush Limbaugh was still alive, he might be able to calm republicans down about a move like this and offer more reasonable responses.  Now that he passed, more radical calls will be elevated instead.

The more I see coming out and “Americans” actually supporting it the more I start thinking “fock I really MIGHT have to fight in a civil war” 

Let's make this clear. 

Joe Biden entered office as the WEAKEST first term democrat that anyone can remember.  Every democrat before him in memory enjoyed a supermajority in the House at the start.  Every.  Single.  One.  Until Biden.  Joe Biden has absolutely no mandate for major changes.  To push this is nuts.

In contrast, Donald Trump entered office as the STRONGEST first term republican that anyone can remember.  He had both houses of congress.  That just doesn't happen.  But Trump did it.

If ANY republican deserved the honor to tilt the court to the right, it was Trump given his mandate.

If ANY democrat did NOT deserve the honor of packing the court to push it left, it is Biden because he has no mandate at all.

25 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Let's make this clear. 

Joe Biden entered office as the WEAKEST first term democrat that anyone can remember.  Every democrat before him in memory enjoyed a supermajority in the House at the start.  Every.  Single.  One.  Until Biden.  Joe Biden has absolutely no mandate for major changes.  To push this is nuts.

In contrast, Donald Trump entered office as the STRONGEST first term republican that anyone can remember.  He had both houses of congress.  That just doesn't happen.  But Trump did it.

If ANY republican deserved the honor to tilt the court to the right, it was Trump given his mandate.

If ANY democrat did NOT deserve the honor of packing the court to push it left, it is Biden because he has no mandate at all.

Millions of anonymous mail in ballots from 4 states can't be wrong.  :dunno:

Simply discussing this will push moderates to the right. I'm blown away by this administration's callousness.

I don't like to discuss the civil war stuff but, is the left forcing our hands? Is it on purpose? How long will folks put up with it?

2 hours ago, BufordT said:

Going to 13 is just stupid. However, I would like to see SC Justices limited to a 12 year term.  Lifetime appointments are asinine.

I'm open to the term limit discussion. It has the added bonus of minimizing this Veruca Salt tantrum by the left.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Simply discussing this will push moderates to the right. I'm blown away by this administration's callousness.

I don't like to discuss the civil war stuff but, is the left forcing our hands? Is it on purpose? How long will folks put up with it?

My position on that is its kinda unknowable what will push everything over the edge.  Wars are like pouring gas on top of dry kindling and charcoal and then waiting for some random spark to start it.  Any one of these events can be the spark.  Every time our society does this, like packing the court, or moving an all-star game, its like a 12 year old striking a match while sitting next to that pile.   

But its telling to me that Russia and China are rushing to mass a big freaking army as fast as they can.  They think its gonna blow soon IMO.

Wars have been technically started over seemingly minor or even dumb stuff, but the pile of kindling was already there waiting for something to light it.

But its like we're not allowed to clean up that pile.  We keep circling back around trying to make it explode every few weeks.

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

That's the plan

Yep, and not for the better.

8 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Stack the court

Make DC a state

I agree with #2. American citizens being taxed don’t get a vote in Congress? And the argument of “but they will all vote Democrat” is BS. The biggest reason the Republicans are so hated in DC is because they have been blocking statehood forever; it’s become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Alternate solution: no federal taxes for any resident of DC. Taxation without representation was the reason for American revolution in the first place.

1, 3 - nah

4 - There are some fundamental changes we SHOULD make in America. Each side has different ideas about what to change though.

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I agree with #2. American citizens being taxed don’t get a vote in Congress? And the argument of “but they will all vote Democrat” is BS. The biggest reason the Republicans are so hated in DC is because they have been blocking statehood forever; it’s become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Alternate solution: no federal taxes for any resident of DC. Taxation without representation was the reason for American revolution in the first place.

1, 3 - nah

4 - There are some fundamental changes we SHOULD make in America. Each side has different ideas about what to change though.

What do you mean 1-3 - nah?

They want to pack the court and they want illegals to vote. Those are indisputable facts.

2. Nobody is forcing people to live in D.C. Don't like it? Move. 

4. Nah, there is nothing fundamentally wrong with America. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

What do you mean 1-3 - nah?

They want to pack the court and they want illegals to vote. Those are indisputable facts.

2. Nobody is forcing people to live in D.C. Don't like it? Move. 

4. Nah, there is nothing fundamentally wrong with America. 

I’m saying 1,3 - I don’t support those. And I don’t know who “they” is when you talk about allowing illegal immigrants to vote. Must be a very small subset of left-wing nuts.

If America didn’t need fundamental changes, why did Trump win election with “Make America Great Again”?

As for DC... imagine if Americans in the 1700s decided they would just “move” instead of fighting for their rights.

Imagine if Biden says “I’m taking all the guns” - should all gun owners just move? What a moronic argument... “move.” 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Let's make this clear. 

You said this before, it wasn't true, it's not true now...it's also nonsensical, since there really isn't a thing as House 'supermajority'.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps.  But the raw display of power is just so sad

Like not confirming a nominated judge?

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You said this before, it wasn't true, it's not true now...it's also nonsensical, since there really isn't a thing as House 'supermajority'.  

Yes its true.  And yes there is such a thing as a house supermajority.  You might be really young though and weren't paying attention to the panic when ted Kennedy died and a republican won his seat.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sen-ted-kennedy-death-deprives-democrats-60-vote-supermajority-article-1.399108

Sen. Ted Kennedy's death deprives Democrats of 60-vote 'supermajority'

By IAN BISHOP and DAVID SALTONSTALL

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS |

Aug 26, 2009 at 9:24 PM

It may be months before Ted Kennedy's U.S. Senate seat is filled, but it took only minutes Wednesday for the chatter to start over possible successors - among them his mourning widow, Victoria.

The stakes are high. Kennedy's death now deprives Democrats of the 60-vote "supermajority" that the party could theoretically use to push through health care reform and other top items on the party's agenda.