wiffleball

Scariest thing ever happened to you

Doesn't have to be ghost story.

Near collision, false cancer test, missing kid, whatever. 

Have you ever had a moment just shook you to your core? And you cant help reliving it every time you think of it?

FFToday was down for about 6 hours last week.  I'm still shaking.

• Haha 1

In my teens... while boogie boarding, I rolled in a wave and it slammed me straight down to the ocean floor.  The current created suction that was very difficult to force a release.  I was very good at holding my air, but this held me down for a while.

a couple of near accidents in front of me. Spinning while seven ting vail pass in the fall. I never messed around with tires after that 

I have two.

Once we were riding in the back of my friends pickup. Sitting on the rail like idiots. About 16 years old. He took a turn, and I was going off the side, barely managed to catch myself. 

Another time I was on the interstate. Car going the other way blew a tire, flew across the median, passed about 20 feet in front of my car, and slammed into the guard rail. I could hear pieces of debris rattling off my windshield. Had to pull over on that one, was shaking like a leaf. Fortunately the guy hit ass end first, and walked away unharmed. 

A kid pulled a knife on me in gym class my freshman year in high school.  

Early in career I worked for a freelance camera outfit, we'd get b-roll for the news. Covering the Florida wildfires in '98 and everything is cool, fires are way way over there and upwind.  I"m completely a safe distance away when I notices all the firefighters running towards me.  Wind had changed direction and my safe place was now in the focked. I grabbed camera/tripod and started booking it for the highway(100 yards away)and the fire was all around me within seconds. I don't know how hot the air around me got, but that's the most I've ever been scared in my entire life. 

Good safety lesson though...when the super brave guys(like firefighters) are running away, it's time to leave.

I was kayak fishing in March and it was a windy day.  I had made an adjustment to raise the seat up and it was a huge mistake.  Wind caught me just right and got me off balance, causing me to flip.  The water surface temp was 40 degrees and air temp was 45.  I tried dragging my kayak back to shore with me but it wouldn't move.  Found out it had gotten snagged on a brush pile from by equipment.  At that point my legs went numb and I did a backstroke to shore.  As soon as I got to shore I took off the outer layers of my clothing and walked back to my truck, which was only about 100 yards luckily.  Once I got back to my truck I stripped down to my boxers and laid in my truck until I warmed up and dried off.  Luckily it was a sunny day so it was warm in my truck right away.  It took a while to get my breathing under control and to not feel like I was going to throw up.  I ended up with mild hypothermia and it took me a good month to start feeling comfortable in my kayak again.

18 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Was it his poop knife ?

No.  Mexican's do not have poop knives. 

Once I almost fell into your mom's gaping snatch.  And also cancer. 

• Sad 1

In my teens i had my beer/don't give a f0ck/at a party goggles on and i banged a really fat ugly chick. No condom.

Still have nightmares on that one. 

3 minutes ago, Kopy said:

In my teens i had my beer/don't give a f0ck/at a party goggles on and i banged a really fat ugly chick. No condom.

Still have nightmares on that one. 

Are family reunions still awkward after this? 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Are family reunions still awkward after this? 

:lol:

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Once I almost fell into your mom's gaping snatch.  And also cancer.

Godspeed Mr and Mrs Don S. 

Just now, Mike Isles said:

Godspeed Mr and Mrs Don S. 

Thx.  I'm still good 3 years out (knock on wood) and wife just finished chemo. Should hopefully be done with this sh1t for awhile. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Thx.  I'm still good 3 years out (knock on wood) and wife just finished chemo. Should hopefully be done with this sh1t for awhile. 

You are good people. Wish nothing but the best. Rock on !!!!!

Blew my knee out doing yoga

2 hours ago, Bert said:

A kid pulled a knife on me in gym class my freshman year in high school.  

we had a kid in Jr High that used to bring in his nina sh1t and throw it at the trees in the yard.  

Swimming in the ocean...tide pushed me south...parallel to the shore..wave pushed me into breaker wall just got all skinned up trying to get back in.  Made me pay more attention to the drift.

7 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

You spelled trying to blow yourself wrong

At least he didn't break his neck. 

Was within an ass hair from getting indicted for capital murder... that was kinda scary. 

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Was within an ass hair from getting indicted for capital murder... that was kinda scary. 

For trying to suck your d1ck ??

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Saw a bunch of people taking selfies one day.  Didn't think much of it until I saw someone also had zip ties!  I could've died that day.

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

For trying to suck your d1ck ??

Licking my booty hole. 

20 minutes ago, nobody said:

Saw a bunch of people taking selfies one day.  Didn't think much of it until I saw someone also had zip ties!  I could've died that day.

I watch a lot of true crime shows.

It's amazing how many times people stroll into a store, at midnight, and buy bottles of bleach/gloves/shovel/tarps - you have to wonder. 

25 minutes ago, nobody said:

And/or raped?

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Licking my booty hole. 

Dirty Sanchez?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Dirty Sanchez?

filthy Fernandez

Once on a Greyhound bus I noticed that the bus driver was very sleepy, so I changed seats and sat behind him. For the next hour or so I'd have to yell at him when his head slumped to his chest. 

Lots of crazy chit happens on Greyhound buses, I've taken them across country many times back in the late 80's  and there was always something wild. 

January 2018 I was somewhere between Hampton and Seabrook in NH.  Went into a meeting in Seabrook with no snow on the ground and came back out 2 hours later to find 10”.  Thought I’d have time to make my way over to 1A but I only had gps to lead me.  So gps thinks I should take every tiny hick road right against the bay and the next thing I know I’ve got bay water across the road in front of me and filling in behind me.  There’s not a single structure within sight and I have no clue where I am.  Felt some panic for a minute.  Still not sure how I made it back to Hampton that day. 

How many you want? I’ve literally come close to dying more times than I’m proud of 😅

Ill give one. At Santee with my ball team and our parents. Staying at our lake house with everyone. We brought our boat and two jet skis. Now keep in mind, one is my dads which is a 3 seater. Mine is a 2 seater than my moms boss’ son used to race. So the sumbitch would go over 88 with me in there. Anyway, I get my buddy on mine and my dad has my other two buddies (all 3 were black). We head out and are focking around splashing each other and whatnot. Well I peel off to go behind this island and come out around it. Well apparently my dad decided to turn into that way to go back around. So we end up heading straight for one another. Dad turns his ski slightly but enough to where we don’t hit head on. Instead, I used their jet ski as a damn ramp and flew into the air over them. Scared the piss out of everyone and we all went in right after that. Luckily we all came away with scratches. One of my buddies still has the scar in his arm to this day 

Theres PLENTY more stories 😅 

16 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I have two.

Once we were riding in the back of my friends pickup. Sitting on the rail like idiots. About 16 years old. He took a turn, and I was going off the side, barely managed to catch myself. 

Another time I was on the interstate. Car going the other way blew a tire, flew across the median, passed about 20 feet in front of my car, and slammed into the guard rail. I could hear pieces of debris rattling off my windshield. Had to pull over on that one, was shaking like a leaf. Fortunately the guy hit ass end first, and walked away unharmed. 

...The shaking like a leaf part reminded me I have been there. Headed home from a date around 3am. I was doing over 100, and hit a section of highway that was flooded. My car went sideways, and the hood was very close to the median rail. I let off the gas during the slide, but realized the weight of the engine might bring to front around straight when I hit dry road. It did, and I hit the gas when it straightened out. I took the next exit, and just got out of the car and did the shake like a leaf thing. 

7 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Early in career I worked for a freelance camera outfit, we'd get b-roll for the news. Covering the Florida wildfires in '98 and everything is cool, fires are way way over there and downwind.  I"m completely a safe distance away when I notices all the firefighters running towards me.  Wind had changed direction and my safe place was now in the focked. I grabbed camera/tripod and started booking it for the highway(100 yards away)and the fire was all around me within seconds. I don't know how hot the air around me got, but that's the most I've ever been scared in my entire life. 

Good safety lesson though...when the super brave guys(like firefighters) are running away, it's time to leave.

You had me thinking you were Pantagrapher from FBGs for a bit.  He's a big time photo geek and leans left and is intelligent.  But he's in Chicago and a huge Cubs fan and you are a Brewer fan.  He's been missing for 2 years or so.

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

Once on a Greyhound bus I noticed that the bus driver was very sleepy, so I changed seats and sat behind him. For the next hour or so I'd have to yell at him when his head slumped to his chest. 

Lots of crazy chit happens on Greyhound buses, I've taken them across country many times back in the late 80's  and there was always something wild. 

My parents were not going well in their marriage so they sent me to my grandparents was twelve on a greyhound bus to Nashville. Guy sitting next to me was tripping bawls and offered me some. Took a tiny nibble. Fun ride till we got to a truck stop in Arkansas. Tripping and laughing, I go to the bathroom and there is this disgusting trucker staring over the urinal at my junk.

Bunny: What?  DT: You need a shower? They have them here. Wink wink.

I wasn’t sure what he meant but I got the fawk out of there. When the bus started singing the Flinstones theme, I relaxed.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You had me thinking you were Pantagrapher from FBGs for a bit.  He's a big time photo geek and leans left and is intelligent.  But he's in Chicago and a huge Cubs fan and you are a Brewer fan.  He's been missing for 2 years or so.

Well, that should of tipped you off they we aren't the same person.