IGotWorms

Afghanistan

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Wiff... you know I love ya.

Shut the fock up. You're too drunk to post, even for you. 

Gun Thrown. Seriously. It's a simple question.  Abandon vs. Withdraw? F** me running. Lol

Read the quotes again kiddo.

Was he lying? Or ignorant? Or just feeding the masses? And I think we all know as with everything, it was the latter.

Just now, wiffleball said:

Gun Thrown. Seriously. It's a simple question.  Abandon vs. Withdraw? F** me running. Lol

Read the quotes again kiddo.

Was he lying? Or ignorant? Or just feeding the masses? And I think we all know as with everything, it was the latter.

I have no issue with what you say. It's calling everyone, including me, a fockstick and such that indicates you're at the bottom of the bottle.

Go sleep it off my friend. 

Looks like Wiff and Tim are the only ones who can’t admit Biden focked this up like only he could. Not surprising.

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

And oh, by the way, where did yellow cake uranium come from? Here's a hint, not there.

I’m not talking about Iraq. Two different backwards shitholes. The original mission in Afghanistan was the right call. It’s what came after that was the problem. But to say they had nothing to do with 9/11 is ignorant. That’s where the enemy was. We should have killed them and left. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not talking about Iraq. Two different backwards shitholes. The original mission in Afghanistan was the right call. It’s what came after that was the problem. But to say they had nothing to do with 9/11 is ignorant. That’s where the enemy was. We should have killed them and left. 

I'd have had no problem with finding a strongman we can live with and assisting him in stabilizing that hole.

The democracy part was the big fock up. That was dumb.

It’s still blowing my mind that Bush and Cheney are escaping the bulk of the criticism.  TDS man, it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. And how the fock was Cheney’s daughter having any say about Afghanistan? Going against Trump sure does provide cover. It’s crazy. 

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I have no issue with what you say. It's calling everyone, including me, a fockstick and such that indicates you're at the bottom of the bottle.

Go sleep it off my friend. 

Again. Gun thrown. How I know? Heart's barking too hard for PeeBers tonight. And the one thing morons like you reach for immediately  (when losing) is oh he must be drunk cuz he's beating my ass!

Trump had four years. He telegraphed his punches. I've thrown a shitload of quotesat you. And you got nothing in return. Not a f****** thing. Nothing. Xilch. 

The whole situation. To me. And honestly? At least give Biden credit for having balls get the f*** out regardless of consequences. 

Those are grown-ass adults who chose the get triple play working in a godforsaken s*** hole.

What do you think would happen if I didn't said hey, by the way kids, you got 90 days to get out of there.? We know what would have happened. We've seen it on the board:  Oh biden Telegraph his punches and Trump says that stupid!

The place is a s*******. And Bush, Rumsfeld, wolfowitz, and Cheney really should have been thrown in the Hauge. Or at least fired for incompetence.

Difference between Biden and Trump? Biden did something. And all Trump ever did was sweet s***.

They're both fockups. But at least ones a leader. #Tweeting ain't leading

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I missed that. Was there one f****** Taliban member on any one of our planes?

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Again. Gun thrown. How I know? Heart's barking too hard for PeeBers tonight. And the one thing morons like you reach for immediately  (whrn losing) is oh he must be drunk cuz he's beating my ass!

Trump had four years. He telegraphed his punches. I've thrown a shitload of wuotesat you. And you got nothing in return. Not a f****** thing. Nothing. Xilch. 

The whole situation. To me. And honestly? At least give Biden credit for having balls get the f*** out regardless of consequences. 

Those are grown-ass adults who chose the get triple play working in a godforsaken s*** hole.

What do you think would happen if I didn't said hey, by the way kids, you got 90 days to get out of there.? We know what would have happened. We've seen it on the board:  Oh biden Telegraph his punches and Trump says that stupid!

The place is a s*******. And Bush, Rumsfeld, wolfowitz, and Cheney really should have been thrown in the Hauge. Or at least fired for incompetence.

Difference between Biden and Trump? Biden did something. And all Trump ever did was sweet s***.

Trump reduced the troops in Afgan from 15k to 2500

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s still blowing my mind that Bush and Cheney are escaping the bulk of the criticism.  TDS man, it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. And how the fock was Cheney’s daughter having any say about Afghanistan? Going against Trump sure does provide cover. It’s crazy. 

I'm sorry, who were you back in the bush-cheney era? Was that magnificent big turd?

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

I'm sorry, who were you back in the bush-cheney era? Was that magnificent big turd?

Nope. Didn’t get here till the end of Obama. What’s your point? 

50 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

creepy joe is 8 months in and blaming Trump. Just like you.

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump had four years and is blaming Bush, Obama and Biden.

See how this works?

#tweetingaintleading

Trump reduced the troops in Afgan from 15k to 2500

And how'd that work?

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This I agree with.

Afghanistan was like a bandaid.  So what do you do?

I don't blame Biden at all. 

I hate Bush with a passion.  That entire clan can burn in hell.

This needs to happen.  Americans need to see firsthand though that their government sucks.  

This is a wake-up notice in the internet age.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Again. Gun thrown. How I know? Heart's barking too hard for PeeBers tonight. And the one thing morons like you reach for immediately  (when losing) is oh he must be drunk cuz he's beating my ass!

Trump had four years. He telegraphed his punches. I've thrown a shitload of quotesat you. And you got nothing in return. Not a f****** thing. Nothing. Xilch. 

I remember when Obama became president, and he came in with guns blazing about closing Gitmo.  But it never happened.  I like to think, and I said so at the time, that when people take the office and are exposed to ALL of the info and advice, that they can evolve and make a different informed decision.  So I respected Obama for that.

Trump came in ready to get out of Afghanistan and never did, although he did significantly reduce our presence.  TDS sufferers like yourself would never give him credit, but his behavior on this was consistent with someone who evolved and listened to the advice of his counselors.

Biden, not so much.  He had his 20th anniversary date and he wanted the positive pub.  Or whoever is pulling his puppet strings did.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

And how'd that work?

No one got killed, the Taliban stayed in their caves and we kept the weapons. Any further questions? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I remember when Obama became president, and he came in with guns blazing about closing Gitmo.  But it never happened.  I like to think, and I said so at the time, that when people take the office and are exposed to ALL of the info and advice, that they can evolve and make a different informed decision.  So I respected Obama for that.

Trump came in ready to get out of Afghanistan and never did, although he did significantly reduce our presence.  TDS sufferers like yourself would never give him credit, but his behavior on this was consistent with someone who evolved and listened to the advice of his counselors.

It's funny about TDS suffers Like You. On the one hand, you claim that you love him because he's a 'straight shooter what he says' ,- until we call his b*******. Then somehow hes a nuanced student of domestic and foreign policy. 

Cheesus Flock. There's no history of him listening to anybody but himself. Much less his  moron  'counselor ' like Jared what's his face. And if you're wondering about that? Google how many councilors and foreign policy advisers he fired.

24 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I missed that. Was there one f****** Taliban member on any one of our planes?

You’re hopeless man. 

Well this is going to sting.

Washington(CNN)Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper said Tuesday that he was concerned that then-President Donald Trump "undermined" the US' 2020 agreement with the Taliban by pushing for US forces to leave Afghanistan without the Taliban meeting the conditions of the deal.

The Trump administration's "Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan" outlined a series of commitments from the US and the Taliban related to troop levels, counterterrorism and intra-Afghan dialogue aimed at bringing about "a permanent and comprehensive ceasefire."

But, Esper told CNN's Christiane Amanpour, "my concern was that President Trump, by continuing to want to withdraw American forces out of Afghanistan, undermined the agreement, which is why in the fall when he was calling for a return of US forces by Christmas, I objected and formally wrote a letter to him, a memo based on recommendations from the military chain of command and my senior civilian leadership that we not go further -- that we not reduce below 4,500 troops unless and until conditions were met by the Taliban."

Otherwise," Esper continued, "we would see a number of things play out, which are unfolding right now in many ways."

Trump fired Esper in November 2020 in the wake of the presidential election.

The agreement between the Taliban and the US has come under fresh scrutiny in recent days after Afghanistan's civilian government in Kabul fell to Taliban fighters this weekend, almost two decades after they were driven from the city by US troops.

Wow. You guys really should read some more.

History will mark Aug. 15, 2021, as the date that the Afghan government collapsed and the Taliban retook control over this troubled and war-torn country. But the real date that the Taliban's victory was assured is Feb. 29, 2020, the day the Trump administration signed what it characterized as a "peace" deal with the Taliban. Once this agreement was signed - the tragic collapse we witnessed this weekend was inevitable. 

Of course, the agreement was not, and could not possibly have been, a "peace" deal since one of the parties currently at war - the Afghan government - was not a signatory. Rather, this was a "withdrawal" agreement between the U.S. and the Taliban that set the terms for the complete departure of American troops from Afghanistan by May 2021.

What did the United States gain in exchange for this withdrawal, for which the Taliban had been fighting for 20 years? Nothing but vague, unenforceable promises that the Taliban would not engage in hostilities against the departing U.S. troops and would "send a clear message" to al Qaeda that it "had no place" in Afghanistan. So eager Trump was to withdraw, we did not even hold out for a clear, firm commitment that the Taliban would not provide aid, safe harbor or weaponry to al Qaeda and like-minded groups. The agreement contained no enforcement mechanisms and included no penalties on the Taliban for failing to comply with its terms.  

Once the agreement was signed, the fate of the Afghan government was signed, sealed and delivered - the Taliban had practically won the war. There was no way that the government could possibly survive. 

No one got killed, the Taliban stayed in their caves and we kept the weapons. Any further questions? 

Yeah. And they're answered above.

Here comes the boot.  

What do you want to happen in our society?  One side rounded up?

Do you see that happening?

If you don't you are not paying attention.

I have been wrong for a long time but I think the truth is that they want us divided.

26 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Trump had four years and is blaming Bush, Obama and Biden.

See how this works?

#tweetingaintleading

He didn't have to blame them. It was obvious that hussein and creepy joe were terrorists. 

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no us and them.  It's us and us and communicating here until we can't because they tell us we can't.

That's reality.  If you don't see this you are dumb.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Here comes the boot.  

What do you want to happen in our society?  One side rounded up?

Do you see that happening?

If you don't you are not paying attention.

I have been wrong for a long time but I think the truth is that they want us divided.

hussein's main objective completed.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah. And they're answered above.

Oh, so we are getting our billions in weapons back? Cool. 

31 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

History will mark Aug. 15, 2021, as the date that the Afghan government collapsed and the Taliban retook control over this troubled and war-torn country. But the real date that the Taliban's victory was assured is Feb. 29, 2020, the day the Trump administration signed what it characterized as a "peace" deal with the Taliban. Once this agreement was signed - the tragic collapse we witnessed this weekend was inevitable. 

Of course, the agreement was not, and could not possibly have been, a "peace" deal since one of the parties currently at war - the Afghan government - was not a signatory. Rather, this was a "withdrawal" agreement between the U.S. and the Taliban that set the terms for the complete departure of American troops from Afghanistan by May 2021.

What did the United States gain in exchange for this withdrawal, for which the Taliban had been fighting for 20 years? Nothing but vague, unenforceable promises that the Taliban would not engage in hostilities against the departing U.S. troops and would "send a clear message" to al Qaeda that it "had no place" in Afghanistan. So eager Trump was to withdraw, we did not even hold out for a clear, firm commitment that the Taliban would not provide aid, safe harbor or weaponry to al Qaeda and like-minded groups. The agreement contained no enforcement mechanisms and included no penalties on the Taliban for failing to comply with its terms.  

Once the agreement was signed, the fate of the Afghan government was signed, sealed and delivered - the Taliban had practically won the war. There was no way that the government could possibly survive. 

The real date this became inevitable was the day Bush decided to try to make Afghanistan a democracy. About 20 years ago.

It was never a question of if the Afghan army and government would collapse, but when, and how.

I have zero problems with Biden pulling out (like he should have done when hunter was conceived).

I don't care about him leaving the afghans to their inevitable fate.

But leaving the terrorists? Bad. Leaving weapons? Bad.

Abandoning 30-40k American citizens? Damn near treason. That I have a massive focking problem with. 

49 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

:lol: TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Somebody is on a roll

You've chosen to ignore content by wiffleball. Options 

JFC

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That seems like a fair point to bring up.  Trump made an agreement with the Taliban that the US would leave.  If people are making the argument that “but there hasn’t been a US casualty in Afghanistan since Feb 2020” or whatever, that’s why.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That seems like a fair point to bring up.  Trump made an agreement with the Taliban that the US would leave.  If people are making the argument that “but there hasn’t been a US casualty in Afghanistan since Feb 2020” or whatever, that’s why.

Trumps agreement was thrown out the window by the new resident and his wh0re. Biden and Harris made this 100% clear. I'm not sure why people like you keep bringing it up. Other than that's what the media is using to manipulate you...

Which we all know absolutely works on you.

• Thanks 2

ShoNuff vs. wiffle dumb off. Sweet thread, it's neck and neck. Gonna need to see more before I can make the final call though. Maybe MDC will get back in the race.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

ShoNuff vs. wiffle dumb off. Sweet thread, it's neck and neck. Gonna need to see more before I can make the final call though. Maybe MDC will get back in the race.

Seriously: Are you a preteen girl? Because you seem like a biitch. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Trumps agreement was thrown out the window by the new resident and his wh0re. Biden and Harris made this 100% clear. I'm not sure why people like you keep bringing it up. Other than that's what the media is using to manipulate you...

Which we all know absolutely works on you.

Because Biden didn't pull out the troops fast enough (since apparently Trump set a 5/1 deadline)?   Isn't the argument that he did it too fast?

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/18/1028607717/strange-bedfellows-indeed-the-trump-biden-consensus-on-afghanistan

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why you tryin to fock him like a b1tch bret?

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Well, at least you aren't blaming Trump in this post. Step in the right direction.

:thumbsup:

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Well, at least you aren't blaming Trump in this post. Step in the right direction.

I wasn't blaming Trump in my post (since I voted for him and all).   I was just correctly pointing out that his agreement was probably the main reason we hadn't had any casualties in over a year.  But his agreement said that we'd be out in 2021.

If I had to blame a president the most for keeping too much presence too long, I'd probably say Obama.   I think it was fair to stay there until we got Bin Laden, but that probably should have been the end of it.

15 minutes ago, Reality said:

Because you’re above blaming past POTUSs? Lol