IGotWorms

Afghanistan

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Tim,

Playing the role somewhat agreeable leftist guy, conceding minor points, while swinging back to attempt to salvage something positive for this regime doesn't make you any less of a leftist Biden supporter.

Great 

59 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Honestly I don't even like talking Politics as a whole.  But it's pretty much all you guys talk about here and you yell at me for talking about covid too much so I figured I'd hop in on a couple of these threads.   I'm not a leftist, but note I've never claimed to be a Republican either as I've also voted for some Democrats.  But overall I'm independent

If you could, would you go back and vote for Trump again?

In addition I just saw clips of thr ABC interview.  Holy hell, he impresses me each time out again and again with how incapable Biden is.  I know he is in damage control mode but holy hell.  He doesnt even remember what day this stuff happened.  Which was 2 days ago.  Lost is an understatement.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

If you could, would you go back and vote for Trump again?

In addition I just saw clips of thr ABC interview.  Holy hell, he impresses me each time out again and again with how incapable Biden is.  I know he is in damage control mode but holy hell.  He doesnt even remember what day this stuff happened.  Which was 2 days ago.  Lost is an understatement.

Definitely and would be more sure about it than in 2020 when I’ll admit I was on the fence.  But while I’ve appreciated the checks from Biden (I’m not poor but have 3 kids), he hasn’t impressed me, as evidenced by me not posting in the What has Biden done well thread.

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

What I find interesting is the guy who came into office and unwound as much good work Trump did as he possibly could is suddenly the victim of a Trump decision to pull out of Afghanistan.  I mean, it went bad so orange man bad.....lol

I think getting out of there is a solid idea, I think the Democrats are so caught up in appearances and people-manipulation that they seen to forget actual action is important.  Doing things right falls victim to party ideology.

What a bunch of utter focking retards.

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What I find interesting is the guy who came into office and unwound as much good work Trump did as he possibly could is suddenly the victim of a Trump decision to pull out of Afghanistan.  I mean, it went bad so orange man bad.....lol

I think getting out of there is a solid idea, I think the Democrats are so caught up in appearances and people-manipulation that they seen to forget actual action is important.  Doing things right falls victim to party ideology.

The gheys over on the other board are defending Biden - "oh, no one could have expected this".  Really?  Our own intel says the Afghan government is inept, corrupt and useless.

Now they're referring to it as "Trump's Plan" to provide cover.

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

They know how focking stupid his supporters are, just look how the locals are parroting that bullshlt.

We’re being lied to, once again. 40k “interpreters” ? GTFO. For who, CNN and the BBC? Afghan refugees, with their medieval mindset  and zero education, headed your way. 

It’s all a false flag operation to distract from the results of the AZ audit, duh. Ron Watkins said so.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

It’s all a false flag operation to distract from the results of the AZ audit, duh. Ron Watkins said so.

Please don’t tap the glass :nono:

This has to be some type of lie to distract the Taliban from our plan to extract Americans, right?  I mean, this has to be a joke or something?  This response from a team who examined and prepared for "every contingency"?  This stupid woke fuker couldn't hold Col Nathan Jessups jock.

So, the Taliban moved into Afghanistan en masse from Pakistan and our intel agencies, like the NSA didn’t know?  Ok. Satellites down? 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Someone is lying, that’s clear. My money is on all of them. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The US govt has lied about Afghanistan for 20 years - Glenn Greenwald

Big takeaways are that the army we’ve been training over is full of mercenaries and drug addicts who were destined to fall to the Taliban. And four administrations now have been lying about it.

Utter shiithole - just cut bait and leave.

Well buddy, it’s been known for a while that we were being lied to. The Washington Post broke the story in 2019. It’s known as the Afghan papers. But Glenn Greenwald is a great source. He’s on Tucker all the time. Great post. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Surprisingly,  nobody even bothered to click on the link. That's a shock. Yeah, I'm going to go with the guy who is Trump's Former Defense secretary over TDS Nascar loons. Call me crazy.

Yes.  So many of his appointments were very loyal. Especially the ones he fired, like this guy. Eye roll. Business Insider. Lol. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Isn’t the fact that we left all those weapons there for the Taliban all the proof any reasonable person would need to know how screwed up the Biden plan/ no plan was? Does it have to get far beyond that to declare it a complete failure? 

So, you didn't read anything about the Iraq War? There was literally a cost-benefit analysis done. And that's how a new caliphate got state-of-the-art weaponry.

But they're mine, our ship was breaking down so fast in the sand that I at least understand why the point was made. Still it was stupid. Maybe just blow – it up, don't leave it behind.

The fact that Biden didn't learn a f****** thing from that pisses me off.

Just now, wiffleball said:

So, you didn't read anything about the Iraq War? There was literally a cost-benefit analysis done. And that's how a new caliphate got state-of-the-art weaponry.

But they're mine, our ship was breaking down so fast in the sand that I at least understand why the point was made. Still it was stupid. Maybe just blow – it up, don't leave it behind.

The fact that Biden didn't learn a f****** thing from that pisses me off.

Exactly. Just blow it up. Instead it’s headed for Pakistan. 

12 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Per Wiff, we're not worried about that.  It was about saving money.  :lol:

You really do need to read up on the Iraq War, you ignorant fock. Have you ever read a hardcover non fiction book in your life?

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes.  So many of his appointments were very loyal. Especially the ones he fired, like this guy. Eye roll. Business Insider. Lol. 

I thought he only hired the best? In fact, would you like me to post video of him saying that?

Remember you jerking off to him draining the swamp?

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You really do need to read up on the Iraq War, you ignorant fock. Have you ever read a hardcover non fiction book in your life?

No, I’m homeless you condescending POS.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I thought he only hired the best? In fact, would you like me to post video of him saying that?

Remember you jerking off to him draining the swamp?

He definitely did not hire the best. His son in law and daughter come to mind. Sessions and Barr too. 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

No, I’m homeless you condescending POS.

...they have libraries...

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He definitely did not hire the best. His son in law and daughter come to mind. Sessions and Barr too. 

So he lied,? 

NO!

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That's something when Tapper turns on you.  

Great. The Afghan refugees have fit in so well in Germany and Austria They love them so much they don’t want anymore. 

Just now, Gladiators said:

What time do you start drinking every day?

See, if you throw the gun by the barrel, it'll fly straighter.

Lol

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So he lied,? 

NO!

Exaggerated, bragged, puffed himself up. That get by you? But it was preferable to the coddling of the guy before him. Who had the media to brag, exaggerate and puff him up. 

I see Biden is now committed to keeping troops there until every last American who wants to come home, is home. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

My God. 

So he chose chaos. Sept 11 was closing fast, he needed to get it done before then. His handlers were probably already working on his speech. Doh! 

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Definitely and would be more sure about it than in 2020 when I’ll admit I was on the fence.  But while I’ve appreciated the checks from Biden (I’m not poor but have 3 kids), he hasn’t impressed me, as evidenced by me not posting in the What has Biden done well thread.

Fair enough

7 hours ago, Reality said:

My God. 

He said the people clinging to planes happened 4 or 5 days ago.  When it was 2.  

You can't make this stuff up.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

He said the people clinging to planes happened 4 or 5 days ago.  When it was 2.  

You can't make this stuff up.

When you take five naps a day, I'd imagine it's hard to keep them straight. 

• Like 1