IGotWorms

Afghanistan

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

See dullard, that's getting f****** old. Especially when someone brings up that Trump would have done something differently.

Grow up and get a new line.

Yah guys its not getting old that people blame trump for everything!!!!!! Whats getting old is people calling others out for obsessing over trump!!!!!!

Isn’t the fact that we left all those weapons there for the Taliban all the proof any reasonable person would need to know how screwed up the Biden plan/ no plan was? Does it have to get far beyond that to declare it a complete failure? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Isn’t the fact that we left all those weapons there for the Taliban all the proof any reasonable person would need to know how screwed up the Biden plan/ no plan was? Does it have to get far beyond that to declare it a complete failure? 

Per Wiff, we're not worried about that.  It was about saving money.  :lol:

23 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Yah guys its not getting old that people blame trump for everything!!!!!! Whats getting old is people calling others out for obsessing over trump!!!!!!

Most of the people calling out others for obsessing over Trump spent the past four years obsessing over Obungler / Hillary with a little Bubba Clinton mixed in to bring us back to the last century.

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Per Wiff, we're not worried about that.  It was about saving money.  :lol:

And how does his pee brain figure that leaving billions behind saves money? Shipping  costs? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And how does his pee brain figure that leaving billions behind saves money? Shipping  costs? 

I'm not going to pretend to know what the actual value of everything is.  I'm sure it's a fraction of replacement cost or original value.  Either way, it was incomprehensible to leave it behind for the Taliban.

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I'm not going to pretend to know what the actual value of everything is.  I'm sure it's a fraction of replacement cost or original value.  Either way, it was incomprehensible to leave it behind for the Taliban.

Yup. And it speaks to the overall cluster Fock Bidens campaign was. If you get that wrong, you aren’t getting much else right. 

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The Washington Post

Just on a big picture basis, shouldn't advocating that women should always be dressed like somebody stuffed them in a sack be a reason to get banned on social media?   I mean that's a pretty core/foundational piece of what they want/enact.    

51 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The Washington Post

A Jew defending the Taliban. TDS man. It’s crazy. 

14 hours ago, wiffleball said:

It's funny about TDS suffers Like You. On the one hand, you claim that you love him because he's a 'straight shooter what he says' ,- until we call his b*******. Then somehow hes a nuanced student of domestic and foreign policy. 

Cheesus Flock. There's no history of him listening to anybody but himself. Much less his  moron  'counselor ' like Jared what's his face. And if you're wondering about that? Google how many councilors and foreign policy advisers he fired.

This might leave a mark, sorry about it in advance.  The first 1 minute has the gist:

Also I presume also that you can watch this and somehow think we are better off with Biden in office.  :( 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

This might leave a mark, sorry about it in advance.  The first 1 minute has the gist:

Also I presume also that you can watch this and somehow think we are better off with Biden in office.  :( 

Wow. Great post, Thank you. That’s competence 

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Damn.

29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

"My original instinct was to pull out. And I like following my instincts. But all my life, I have heard that decisions are much different when you sit behind the desk in the oval office.  The consequences of a rapid exit are both predictable and unacceptable."

The greatest president had spoken and the 50 year politician creepy joe and his band of liberal cohorts refused to heed that warning simply because of their TDS.  People are being slaughtered and the manical terrorist nations are growing stronger because of the liberal scum who voted these criminals into office.

45 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That was from 2017.  In 2020 he agreed to get out.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That was from 2017.  In 2020 he agreed to get out.

Umm yeah, that's the point.  He got into office and had this realization.  

"The consequences of a rapid exit are both predictable and unacceptable."

So he moved down a not-so-rapid exit plan.

I honestly thought even the staunchest TDS liberal would have conceded this to Trump, so I'm quite impressed with this response, in a sad way.  :thumbsup: 

Just now, jerryskids said:

I honestly thought even the staunchest TDS liberal would have conceded this to Trump, so I'm quite impressed with this response, in a sad way.  :thumbsup: 

He's ShoNuff. That should clear things up for you going forward.

"Conditions on the ground, not arbitrary timetables, will guide our strategy from now on. America's enemy must never know our plans, our believe they can wait us out."

February 2020: agrees to get out by 5/1/21.

"

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

"Conditions on the ground, not arbitrary timetables, will guide our strategy from now on. America's enemy must never know our plans, our believe they can wait us out."

February 2020: agrees to get out by 5/1/21.

"

Conditionally.  Were the conditions met?  And again, things evolve, so you are further proving my point.  Again, I'm impressed.

Conditionally.  Were the conditions met?  And again, things evolve, so you are further proving my point.  Again, I'm impressed.

So you don't see any irony in setting an "arbitrary timetable" when he specifically said he wasn't going to to?

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Yeah.  Once again it's all Trump's fault that Biden focked this up.

It's that bad though, there are no legit responses to the way Biden handled this.

Screaming Trump and hoping it sticks, that's it, that's the defense.

:dunno:

Just now, TimHauck said:

So you don't see any irony in setting an "arbitrary timetable" when he specifically said he wasn't going to to?

Look, I've played this game, but let's get something clear.  This exchange went something like this:

Me:  Trump came into office thinking to get out of there fast, then changed his mind, presumably with new info.  I even complimented Obama in comparison.

Wiff:  ARRRGGGHHHH TRUMP IS THE DEBBIL DEFCON 1 BARTENDER ANOTHER BOTTLE NOWZ$#@!

Me:  Posted the video in question.  Note that I did not know of that video/speech when I made that first post.

So I proved my point.  And now you are dragging me into the morass of why 3 years later, they pivoted again, presumably with new information and further cementing my point, to a conditional extraction?  

1 minute ago, Reality said:

It's that bad though, there are no legit responses to the way Biden handled this.

And to think, all creepy joe and his liberal loons had to do was stick to status quo for 4 years and they would have been looked at as successful. But they have such a deep deep hatred of Trump that they needed to fock everything up.

32 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Yes.  Tim, Wiff and MDC cannot accept that their messiah focked this up.

14 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

That these people even try to sell this is really offensive....

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Yes.  Tim and Wiff cannot accept that their messiah focked this up.

Biden just pulled us out of a 20-year quagmire. You should be congratulating him.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Reality said:

The left cannot grasp the extremely nuanced point that we all agree with the objective (leaving Afghanistan), but have harsh criticism of Biden's execution of it.

6 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The left cannot grasp the extremely nuanced point that we all agree with the objective (leaving Afghanistan), but have harsh criticism of Biden's execution of it.

And did we really leave if there are more troops on the ground today than prior to "leaving?"

25 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Yes.  Tim and Wiff cannot accept that their messiah focked this up.

I'm not blaming Trump, and have agreed with some of the criticism of Biden.  The only thing I don't agree with is those blaming Biden but also saying we shouldn't have left at all, particularly since Trump had already agreed to leave.  And more specifically, those praising Trump for "no US casualties since Feb 2020" since that was due to the fact that he agreed to leave.  Some of my earlier posts as a reminder:

On 8/15/2021 at 1:25 PM, TimHauck said:

This seems like a fair criticism [of Biden].  But based on what’s happened I’d be willing to bet that yes they would have folded just as easily. 

On 8/16/2021 at 12:50 PM, TimHauck said:

I wasn’t disagreeing.  Just clarifying [in reference to Obama/Biden being high on the list of blame]

On 8/17/2021 at 9:44 AM, TimHauck said:

I'm not obsessed with Trump and didn't listen to Biden's speech.   I agree there are instances where bringing up Trump is stupid but this one is relevant since many people are putting the majority of the blame on Biden when Trump also planned to get out.   The criticism on Biden for the way it went down is fair, but you're now saying you think we should have kept a presence there which it doesn't seem like most people agree with.

On 8/17/2021 at 11:47 AM, TimHauck said:

You've reiterated (including in that second paragraph) that it wasn't getting out that was the issue, it was how we got out.  Which I'd agree with.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I wasn't blaming Trump in my post (since I voted for him and all).   I was just correctly pointing out that his agreement was probably the main reason we hadn't had any casualties in over a year.  But his agreement said that we'd be out in 2021.

If I had to blame a president the most for keeping too much presence too long, I'd probably say Obama.   I think it was fair to stay there until we got Bin Laden, but that probably should have been the end of it.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

Most of the people calling out others for obsessing over Trump spent the past four years obsessing over Obungler / Hillary with a little Bubba Clinton mixed in to bring us back to the last century.

Jeez. You lie more as you get dumber and dumber. It's amazing.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm not blaming Trump, and have agreed with some of the criticism of Biden.  The only thing I don't agree with is those blaming Biden but also saying we shouldn't have left at all, particularly since Trump had already agreed to leave.  And more specifically, those praising Trump for "no US casualties since Feb 2020" since that was due to the fact that he agreed to leave.  Some of my earlier posts as a reminder:

You say but and probably a lot...because you just can't accept/admit that Biden focked this up.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Tim,

Playing the role somewhat agreeable leftist guy, conceding minor points, while swinging back to attempt to salvage something positive for this regime doesn't make you any less of a leftist Biden supporter.

10 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Tim,

Playing the role somewhat agreeable leftist guy, conceding minor points, while swinging back to attempt to salvage something positive for this regime doesn't make you any less of a leftist Biden supporter.

I voted for Trump

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Yeah, and I voted for Biden.

49 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Tim,

:thumbsup:

Y'all have figured this thing out.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Tim,

Honestly I don't even like talking Politics as a whole.  But it's pretty much all you guys talk about here and you yell at me for talking about covid too much so I figured I'd hop in on a couple of these threads.   I'm not a leftist, but note I've never claimed to be a Republican either as I've also voted for some Democrats.  But overall I'm independent