IGotWorms

Afghanistan

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hard Pass...

My god. It’s guys like him why I don’t take our veteran’s that become politicians serious anymore. I knew guys like him. Cuck. 

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nope hard pass as well, hes anti gerrymandering and seems like a liberal doush

Gerrymandering is good?

This was clearly poor execution on purpose. It wasn't incompetence.

John Kerry told European leaders that Biden is committed to The Great Reset, last November.

The #2 goal of the 8 goals for 2030 (this is public and promoted) is "The U.S. won’t be the world’s leading superpower."

People need to stop thinking in terms of left vs. right bickering. Everyone misses the boat by doing that.

For what it's worth, at least two of Trump's former defense secretaries have come out and shoot all over Trump for This Disaster.

You know where I stand on this. If it were up to me, we would have thrown Wolf, Rumsfeld Bush and Cheney into Gitmo. Or at least sent them to the Hague. I have never wavered on that.

Let's face it, from then on, if you weren't part of the solution, then you were part of the problem. Biden handled this awfully. But like I said before, it was a shitshow from the get-go.

End of the day, I think the morons screaming impeach him! Are Really stupid. Oh really? Afghanistan is just now a schiit show because of Biden ? F*** you.

But, just like Obama, he strikes me as a dilettante. And he's too f****** old and to f****** experienced for that.

I swear to Christ, if he leads to the Democrats putting forth cameltoe Harris in a few years? Even f****** Eric Trump could win that election. And I'll be furious as s***.

(Or, ya know dead.)

Lot of good Republicans out there. But it's the idiots who think they need the Trump vote that are getting all the Press.

I'm all of them, McConnell disappoints the s*** out of me. I thought he would be the one to keep Trump in line and all the other dumbfockery kept to a minimum. 

Nope.

44 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Gerrymandering is good?

Yes as is the electoral college

populations are constantly in flux and new boundaries need to be drawn continually to have equal representation per capita. I believe each distract consists of 100k people

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yes as is the electoral college

populations are constantly in flux and new boundaries need to be drawn continually to have equal representation per capita. I believe each distract consists of 100k people

You're talking about redistricting. Gerrymandering is doing it for political purposes. 

And if each district has 100k people, we would need 3,000+ people in congress. They can't pass sh!t now with 456.

Pelosi and MCConnell need to step down. They are as much of the problem as anyone. They controlled the money for this boondoggle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm sorry. What's the thread title again?

Wiff complaining about a thread going off topic?

The apocalypse is truly upon us. Time to get right with Jesus. By which I mean pay your gardener. 

57 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm sorry. What's the thread title again?

The insurrection. Hope I didn’t trigger your PTSD.

12 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

The insurrection. Hope I didn’t trigger your PTSD.

At least American school children know what an actual insurrection looks like now. Thanks President Biden! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You're talking about redistricting. Gerrymandering is doing it for political purposes. 

And if each district has 100k people, we would need 3,000+ people in congress. They can't pass sh!t now with 456.

I though it determined state Congress not federal. Gerrymandering has no bearing on the federal level 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Turns out Biden was an amoral sociopath all along under the guise of simply being a pathological lying bully. Duh! 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Turns out Biden was an amoral sociopath all along under the guise of simply being a pathological lying bully. Duh! 

Yeah. Even liberal radio stations are playing audio of other countries leaders calling out creepy joe and the US for all the shlt that's going on over there. 

Yet joey says yesterday in his speech that no allies are saying anything bad, but rather on the contrary they are all working well together.

Same with how he said he hasn't heard anything about US citizens having a hard time getting to the airport over there. There are people reporting from on the ground there in Afghanistan reporting live that they are in hiding and that the taliban are going door to door looking for enemies to fock with. Also, they are beating American's at check points even if they aren't killing them.  

How long are these focking liberals in this country going to deny creepy joe is focking up this country not only at home but for it's image across the globe? They don't mention the border because they want the votes so they can keep voting in people like this.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Fact check...True

Who / what the fock is that? 

Just now, Fireballer said:

What?  You didn't see this last week?

Wow. Just wow. 

Blaming Trump for this should really p!ss us all off.

To suggest that Biden could unwind everything except for this makes no sense, to suggest that somehow Trump magically made this happen is farcical at best. If Biden stands by such assertions then he should be out of office for incompetence. He either was completely incompetent in avoiding what it everyone pretends to know or incompetent in not employing some compensating measures if he DID know.....

Blaming the previous guy is the natural move, I get that, but lets not pretend Biden hasnt been a complete screw up since the start.

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I don't know what's wrong with these people.  I mean, just get to the airport already like Joe said.

More and more communications like this have been coming out but nobody wants to tell joey to shut the fock up. Then when the whole country knows this stuff well before he does, he comes out and says it was inevitable. Just like how he didn't know that he should have gotten these people to safety before he pulled out the whole military. 

Mr. Foreign affairs is a complete disaster. Thanks for foisting him on us and the world,  Obama. Another example of his useless legacy. 

Billions of dollars of U.S. weapons are now in the hands of the Taliban following the quick collapse of Afghan security forces that were trained to use the military equipment.

Among the items seized by the Taliban are Black Hawk helicopters and A-29 Super Tucano attack aircraft.

Photos have also circulated of Taliban fighters clutching U.S.-made M4 carbines and M16 rifles instead of their iconic AK-47s. And the militants have been spotted with U.S. Humvees and mine-resistant ambush protected vehicles.

Damn.  

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Damn.  

And.....he did not see ANY other way for this to happen....and that is his story.....

Wait a ninute...I thought we fixed all this when we flew the pride flag at the embassy. Oh, those silly Taliban, always goofin off!

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Wait a ninute...I thought we fixed all this when we flew the pride flag at the embassy. Oh, those silly Taliban, always goofin off!

Pro tip to ghey Afghan men that fear for their lives:  STOP DRESSING LIKE THAT

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Pro tip to ghey Afghan men that fear for their lives:  STOP DRESSING LIKE THAT

OMG. Literally loled. 

...Like anyone wears sequins during the day.

If the Taliban don't kill him, the fashion police certainly should.

When does Michelle Obama show some concern for the Afghan girls being taken by the Taliban like she did for the Nigerian girls taken by Boko Haram? Shame her hashtag couldn’t save them.  Surely there’s a hashtag for these girls, right? I don’t know how much evidence people need to see how FOS these people are and you ought to pay no mind to their nonsense, instead of participating  in their perpetual moral blackmail campaign. 

Guys, it's really not going well.

22 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Lol now you guys are concerned about what the French think about our foreign policy? :lol:

Quite a turn from Freedom Fries!!

Maybe guys like Blinken want/need the chaos? This all just ecouldn’t have been incredibly poor planning.  This is the guy behind the scenes for the non- sensical, disastrous Obama Iran deal. He forgot that old white Joe doesn’t get the same cover afforded the chosen one.