Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

Best physical sensation according to you

I’ve felt a number of excellent things in my life— from sex to running to drug use, there have been many, many highs.

Last weekend the wife and a married friend-couple and I were talking about what was the best physical pleasure we could ask for.

I had to cop out with a tie between:

a— having my balls licked (specifically licked rather than sucked); and 

b— huffing nitrous (what a shame that euphoria only lasts 60-90 seconds, though more might be hard to handle)

When you have to pee then get the get the chills and the sensation of tingling in your balls is awesome. Chicks miss out on this. I asked a girl is there a female counterpart to this and she thought I was crazy. 

A chubby chick stroking me off with ky jelly and whisper in my ear, “sweet nothings”. Then fawk her brains out. Bra!

About 10 years ago I had a terrible ear infection after getting over a cold. I was prescribed an opioid for the pain. The feeling I got was unbelievable. It made me realize how easy it would be to become addicted. Never felt anything like that before or after. 

• Like 1

an oversized di1do

That BLORNTCH sound that means someone has replied to your poast.  🤗

1 hour ago, edjr said:

an oversized di1do

There's no such thing as an oversized d1ldo... Keep at it and you'll make it fit eventually.   You got this!

22 minutes ago, DonS said:

There's no such thing as an oversized d1ldo... Keep at it and you'll make it fit eventually.   You got this!

🍆

43 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Morphine.....scary addictive...but wow.

That perfect crap.....

Yeahhhh, gonna go with this.  Had it a couple of times in the hospital and it is about perfect.  One time was in pain after an operation and the nurse asked if I wanted pain meds, I said, "got any morphine?" She said, "no".  I said, "I'll just deal with it". 

• Thanks 1

I had a nasty poison-ivy patch on my left calf years ago. It was about palm-sized and looked like a citrus fruit growing out of my leg. I was told not to scratch it, but the itch became unbearable.

I was in a school gym watching my nephew is some kind of musical thing. I could take no more of the itch, so I left the gym, wandered down some hallways and found a bathroom, where I locked myself in a stall, pulled up my pant leg and scratched the itchy spot.

The euphoria was better than sex or any chemically induced buzz. Juice ran down my calf as I dragged my nails across the bubbles.

The patch dried up and went away by the next day. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I had a nasty poison-ivy patch on my left calf

Thanks for sharing rusty.

2 hours ago, Cantaloupe Fingerbang said:

(This shouldn't have taken this long.)

That's what she said. 

19 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Morphine.....scary addictive...but wow.

That perfect crap.....

I’m allergic. After surgery they gave me morphine drip and I kept hitting the button because it felt so good yet I was itchy like crazy - took a day before I realized the itch was from the drip. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I'm a simple guy.  Vagina around my weiner.  Nothing comes close

Hopefully that vagina is still attached to a living breathing woman, otherwise we're talking some Patrick Bateman level sh1t. :shocking: