Sign in to follow this  
Boots11234

So apple sent me 3 watches but I only ordered and paid for one

I ordered the titanium (900 bucks) and they sent me three.  Whats the play here?  Do I send them back?  Keep them?  Any law on this?

Just now, posty said:

I would send them back after letting them know that it happened...

:thumbsup:

Bank Error in your favor. Collect $200

Just now, cgod said:

:thumbsup:

:o  What brings you back?

You keep them. I got sent the wrong thing one time and they told me to just keep it. Enjoy you’re free watches! 

I bet if you let them know they may let you keep them.  

I believe in Karma, do the right thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

I ordered the titanium (900 bucks) and they sent me three.  Whats the play here?  Do I send them back?  Keep them?  Any law on this?

2 minutes ago, posty said:

I would send them back after letting them know that it happened...

I had a very similar issue when I got two google chromebooks. I called Google, told them what happened and they offered to send me a return label and give me a $15 dollar credit for my time OR.....I could just keep both of them, the extra one at no cost. I went with option 2.

In my case the Chromebook was near end of life as was going to be replaced, but you never know, maybe Apple doesn't want to restock stuff either.   

• Thanks 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Nope. Never.   

No good deed ever goes unpunished

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

Bank Error in your favor. Collect $200

Except it’s more like 2k. And I am making sure to check bank statements 

You should send them ALL back and try to figure out what happened in your life that made you gay enough to want to wear an Apple watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Except it’s more like 2k. And I am making sure to check bank statements 

:wacko: 

3 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

You should send them ALL back and try to figure out what happened in your life that made you gay enough to want to wear an Apple watch.

:doublethumbsup:

24 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

I'd contact them and tell them what happened.  I wouldn't just send them back... it may screw things up even more.  Or, you could keep them and sell them.  Just do it for cash, not digital.  You don't want a footprint out there.  Best/safest thing, just call them and tell them what happened.

An apple watch a day, keeps the gay in your bay

10 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

:lol:

Return the one you bought for a refund. Keep the two free ones. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Sell them! That's like $2k! CHA CHING. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'd contact them and tell them what happened.  I wouldn't just send them back... it may screw things up even more.  Or, you could keep them and sell them.  Just do it for cash, not digital.  You don't want a footprint out there.  Best/safest thing, just call them and tell them what happened.

Yeah, it would be foolish to send them back without orders to do so.   Contact them and wait.  But you don't have to contact them right away.

• Like 1

Bought some patio furniture from Home Depot a few years ago. Martha Stewart collection, like 2k. They delivered one and sent me an e-mail that my furniture was ready for pick up at the store. Went there and sure enough there was another set waiting for me.  I informed them of the error. But that was before corporations went woke. I’d think about taking it now. Would depend on the corporation. Amazon? Fock em 

A couple years ago my wife ordered a treadmill on Amazon.  They sent us the treadmill and a Sony 60" 4k LED.  My account showed nothing about ordering it and I was never charged.  It had my correct info on the label too.  I kept it in the box for months before I decided to finally use it.

6 hours ago, cgod said:

I missed y'all.

OMG it's SeaGod. Poseidon, good to see you again. Here to claim an extra watch are you? We can arm wrestle for it.

16 hours ago, Voltaire said:

OMG it's SeaGod. Poseidon, good to see you again. Here to claim an extra watch are you? We can arm wrestle for it.

Hello, good to be seen and see that there's still a healthy (yes, I use that term loosely) crew of regulars here.

I think it's been established that since it's for an Apple Watch arm wrestling wouldn't be the appropriate feat of struggle to determine a champion. I think a sword fight would be more proper.

ETA: Thankfully I'm an Android guy so it's all yours. LOL 

1 hour ago, cgod said:

Hello, good to be seen and see that there's still a healthy (yes, I use that term loosely) crew of regulars here.

I think it's been established that since it's for an Apple Watch arm wrestling wouldn't be the appropriate feat of struggle to determine a champion. I think a sword fight would be more proper.

ETA: Thankfully I'm an Android guy so it's all yours. LOL 

You still answering the phone for 911?

Punch yourself in the face in front of your wife and kids for buying a 900 dollar watch from apple.

1 minute ago, cgod said:

I am

God's work :cheers:

On 12/2/2021 at 9:45 AM, KSB2424 said:

Agreed.  It's not a huge deal IMO if, say, you really need the money and you kept it.  But all things considered I'd rather report it.

Integrity is doing the right thing when nobody is watching.  :thumbsup: