vomit

Brian Flores suing NFL, NYG for racism - Doomsday

3 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

A business run by old white men cant possibly be raciss.

It's like the younger kids I work with. They are 23, 25 and 30. They are convinced I am racciss, even though I have never said anything racciss.

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

It's like the younger kids I work with. They are 23, 25 and 30. They are convinced I am racciss, even though I have never said anything racciss.

It's the company you keep, friend.

Ā But theyĀ put an ā€œend racismā€ logo onĀ the field and onĀ the helmets.Ā 

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Weā€™ll just in terms of the Panthers, Rivera is about 5x the coach that Matt Rhule is

Ā 

Give Rhule a young Cam Newton and my guess is he'll be a lot better.Ā 

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I mean if it were, there would not be any black players right?

Or GMs, coaches, etc.Ā  We've had black men in all these roles over the years.Ā  This lawsuit is complete BS

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's the company you keep, friend.

True. geek club is the debbil!

I haveĀ never understood orĀ appreciated the numerical disparity argument in the NFL.Ā  The thought seems to be, or have been, that since the great majority of players are black that head coaches ought to reflect that ratio, or at least the ratio of blacks in the overall population.Ā  My question has always been what is the ratio of blacks taking graduate assistant jobs at colleges? How many are slogging through the college coaching ranks, scouting in the NFL, then the countless hours working as quality control coaches and special assistants in the NFL.Ā Ā The relevant demographic, to me, is not general population or player population, but coaches in training population. If I can be shown that there is a disparity in hiring of coaches with relevant training, coaches who have paid their dues being graduate assistants at Eastern Illionois before traveling to NFL Europe of the arena league as a position coach to get noticed by the NFL where they start sorting film and scouting reports before becoming a position coach and working their way up, well then I will see a problem.Ā 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ā But theyĀ put an ā€œend racismā€ logo onĀ the field and onĀ the helmets.Ā 

Right, they fixed the "racism issue" with their posturing, so we are all good....Ā :clap:

27 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Give Rhule a young Cam Newton and my guess is he'll be a lot better.Ā 

Give Rivera a young Cam Newton and my guess is the Redskins would be a lot better.Ā  Ā I think someone that can win 7 games with Taylor Heinecke as the QB is certainly worthy of being within 100 miles of an NFL stadium..

22 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I haveĀ never understood orĀ appreciated the numerical disparity argument in the NFL.Ā  The thought seems to be, or have been, that since the great majority of players are black that head coaches ought to reflect that ratio, or at least the ratio of blacks in the overall population.Ā  My question has always been what is the ratio of blacks taking graduate assistant jobs at colleges? How many are slogging through the college coaching ranks, scouting in the NFL, then the countless hours working as quality control coaches and special assistants in the NFL.Ā Ā The relevant demographic, to me, is not general population or player population, but coaches in training population. If I can be shown that there is a disparity in hiring of coaches with relevant training, coaches who have paid their dues being graduate assistants at Eastern Illionois before traveling to NFL Europe of the arena league as a position coach to get noticed by the NFL where they start sorting film and scouting reports before becoming a position coach and working their way up, well then I will see a problem.Ā 

Yeah ok...Do all that then you get the "white privilege" BS as a reply.Ā  Ā Sorry sir, you failed.

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Give Rivera a young Cam Newton and my guess is the Redskins would be a lot better.Ā  Ā I think someone that can win 7 games with Taylor Heinecke as the QB is certainly worthy of being within 100 miles of an NFL stadium..

He can 7 games with anyone, I'll give you that.Ā  But that is the ceiling. And he can't win big games that require coaching, Panthers fans are well aware of that.Ā  AĀ known quantity.

8 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

As I do so often.

Just cant win anymore.Ā  No matter what the argument.Ā  Ā It's a joke at this point.

70 pct of the nfl players are black, because of that, there should be a lot more black head coaches in the NFL. Because playing and coaching are the same thing.Ā 

You can reliably count on the same 5-6 Geeks to get triggered by any story with a racial angle. :thumbsup:Ā 

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

You can reliably count on the same 5-6 MSM outlets to get triggered by any story with a racial angle. :thumbsup:Ā 

I love his this works multiple ways....huh....

I don't understand the "sham interview" allegations against the Giants and Broncos.Ā  Even if a team already knows who they want, they're still required to interview a minority. Can't be mad at the teams - it's the NFL's rule, not theirs. What would Flores have these teams do?Ā  Violate the Roony rule and not interview a minority? At least they picked Flores to be the token interview.Ā  So, they're racist for interviewing and racist for not interviewing.Ā 

Ironic that the man accusing the NFL of being racist for not hiring black head coaches, has been a black head coach the past 3 years.Ā  :wacko:

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I love his this works multiple ways....huh....

Hereā€™s one of them now. lol

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Everything is about race. Ā Itā€™s exhausting.Ā 

Golf?

it's about time the PGA hires more black players.

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

Do you think the answers to your questions will not be that blacks have an equal or higherĀ ratio of doing what you say?

I guess Belichick may not be a genius, he apparently was texting Brian Flores when he thought he was texting Brian Daboll.

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Dolphins owner Ross (again, a michigan alum) was pushing hard for jim harbaugh but with this, it's almost certain harbaugh goes to the vikings.Ā 

I'm worried that you're right.Ā  Go Dolphins. :cry:

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Dolphins owner Ross (again, a michigan alum) was pushing hard for jim harbaugh but with this, it's almost certain harbaugh goes to the vikings.Ā 

Well Ross may not be the owner much longer if the allegations are trueā€¦

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hereā€™s one of them now. lol

Aww look, I showed you how your logic is fatally flawed yet again, but you still ignored it.....as usual.....:thumbsup:

next to the NHL, the NFL is by far the most raciss organization.Ā 

23 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I'm worried that you're right.Ā  Go Dolphins. :cry:

Do the dolphins make you cry?

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I mean if it were, there would not be any black players right?

Dontcha know they treat em like slaves??Ā 

38 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Aww look, I proved your point yet againĀ ...as usual.....:thumbsup:

Fixed. :cheers:Ā 

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

I don't understand the "sham interview" allegations against the Giants and Broncos.Ā  Even if a team already knows who they want, they're still required to interview a minority. Can't be mad at the teams - it's the NFL's rule, not theirs. What would Flores have these teams do?Ā  Violate the Roony rule and not interview a minority? At least they picked Flores to be the token interview.Ā  So, they're racist for interviewing and racist for not interviewing.Ā 

Ironic that the man accusing the NFL of being racist for not hiring black head coaches, has been a black head coach the past 3 years.Ā  :wacko:

Yeah I don't understand any of this.Ā  Makes little to no sense.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Golf?

it's about time the PGA hires more black players.

They do the quota thing where special exemptions go to POC.Ā  Which is really weird.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think the answers to your questions will not be that blacks have an equal or higherĀ ratio of doing what you say?

I have no idea.Ā  The data point, if it is equal or higher would be quite telling.Ā  I would also be interested in seeing data on routes to NFL coaching at all levels.Ā  I perceive two routes outside of family connection of fathers promoting sons.Ā  I believe there is the route I broached above and the former player hired more or less directly to staff route.Ā  I suspect an analysis of the numbers might reveal interesting disparitiesĀ between routes and within routes.Ā  Whether litigation or legislation is the answer, that I leave an open question. I know I would not have the wisdom to solve any disparity problems.

If a woman can be a football analyst, and never played the game, then what does being a player have to do with being able to coach?Ā 

I agree with Flores.Ā  NFL is too racist.Ā  We should just close up the league.Ā  Maybe some former players can start a new league with equitable hiring practices.

• Thanks 1

Speaking of throwing games, the eagles did it last year vsĀ the redskins. Nothing is gonna happen to Ross. Nothing.Ā 

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

I agree with Flores.Ā  NFL is too racist.Ā  We should just close up the league.Ā  Maybe some former players can start a new league with equitable hiring practices.

I can get behind this.

The Giants hired their 4th head coach in a row that had never been a HC before.Ā  The last 5 years they don't have a season with over 6 wins. :doh:

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

The Giants hired their 4th head coach in a row that had never been a HC before.Ā  The last 5 years they don't have a season with over 6 wins. :doh:

WrongĀ 

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

WrongĀ 

McAdoo, Spags (10 and 38 HC record), Shurmur, Judge

even worse :lol:

Joke organization, clueless. clown car