RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

Here we go. Here we go. Here we go, here we go, here we go. DMC and DJ Run. Dum- ditty dum ditty ditty dum dum. 

I was going to start Peaky Blinders after the Yankee game tonight. Guess I’ll just watch the riots that have been planned. 

Women should have seen this coming when they appointed a judge who couldn't identify them.  :dunno:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Still haven’t identified the leaker? 

51 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Officially overturned. Eat sh!t libtards.

Wait I thought you guys thought it wasn't even going to happen?

This is a horrible move for Republicans.  Going to actually give the Dems a chance in the upcoming elections.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

This is a horrible move for Republicans.  Going to actually give the Dems a chance in the upcoming elections.

Now that's the liberal way to look at things. Go against what you know is right in the hopes you win an election a few months down the road. This is great thinking by someone who thinks that winning at all costs should be the goal instead of having some integrity. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Now that's the liberal way to look at things. Go against what you know is right in the hopes you win an election a few months down the road. This is great thinking by someone who thinks that winning at all costs should be the goal instead of having some integrity. 

So you think liberals were behind this decision?

Soooo, it's returned to states rights...and only 13 states have "trigger" laws that will be affected by this. 

I am okay with state's rights. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Maybe. The riots don’t seem to bother most democrats. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Soooo, it's returned to states rights...and only 13 states have "trigger" laws that will be affected by this. 

I am okay with state's rights. 

Yes. But I tend to agree with @TimHauck wish they would just let Biden and the left hang themselves with their woke nonsensical box checking policies. You’re just giving the left ammunition for midterms. 

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Yes. But I tend to agree with @TimHauck wish they would just let Biden and the left hang themselves with their woke nonsensical box checking policies. You’re just giving the left ammunition for midterms. 

How am I giving them ammunition?  

Should I be dissenting because I am a woman? I mean....what can I do? 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think the Supreme Court made the decision. You were the one that said the conservatives made a bad move in voting this direction because now you think they will lose in November. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

How am I giving them ammunition?  

Should I be dissenting because I am a woman? I mean....what can I do? 

I don't think he was just saying "you" in the general sense, not talking about you specifically.

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think the Supreme Court made the decision. You were the one that said the conservatives made a bad move in voting this direction because now you think they will lose in November. :dunno:

I said it was a horrible move FOR Republicans.  I didn't say it was made BY Republicans, although surely it was led by the conservative justices.   But yeah they may not care how it will impact upcoming elections.  I'm just saying it will.  I don't know what will happen in the elections.  But the Democrats pretty much had no chance before, now they do.

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

most likely Globalists wanting to get this riot party started

Just now, Big Guy said:

most likely Globalists wanting to get this riot party started

shoot even the Supreme Court is on the Bill Gates payroll?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don't think he was just saying "you" in the general sense, not talking about you specifically.

I said it was a horrible move FOR Republicans.  I didn't say it was made BY Republicans, although surely it was led by the conservative justices.   But yeah they may not care how it will impact upcoming elections.  I'm just saying it will.  I don't know what will happen in the elections.  But the Democrats pretty much had no chance before, now they do.

So now you think the democrats will gain 30 seats in the house? 

• Confused 1

The Supreme Court didn’t just ban abortion.  It merely ruled that the people of the state should choose.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The Supreme Court didn’t just ban abortion.  It merely ruled that the people of the state should choose.  

The state legislatures at least. Even in the reddest states many people support some legal abortion access. It will be interesting to see how these trigger laws poll in state, assuming they’re enacted. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yep. There have been stories out for a while now that companies like Amazon are considering footing the bill for women to get abortions if the state they live in doesn't allow them legally. They will fly them to other states and include the cost as part of their insurance coverage. 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think letting them hang themselves they were going to get smashed. But you’re giving them a helping hand to get up in fight again with this kind of stuff.

Nobody plays the victim better than liberals.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know.  Learn to read.

It will help with fund raising for the democrats big time. 

39 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Anything that pisses off the left I support. I don't hide from it, I'm biased as hell.

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So exactly like the draft said they would with the exact results as predicted. Thanks for clarifying that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I think letting them hang themselves they were going to get smashed. But you’re giving them a helping hand to get up in fight again with this kind of stuff.

Nobody plays the victim better than liberals.

Liberals are very good at 3 things. Playing victim, lying about everything, and cheating.

I never assumed that the republicans would take over the house this November before this. I don't really have a dog in this fight as far as abortion. I feel it's fundamentally wrong and I will NOT put down anyone that is 1000% pro life. That said, given the stupidity of the lower class, they will just keep pumping out kids with no regard to their inability to raise them properly. So it's a conundrum. 

But the court ruled as they should. Independently and only based upon our constitution (I'm hoping). Just because liberals don't like the constitution or for what it stands for, the judges need to do what they feel is right. Not be political about it. If we lose that, not good even though i do realize that the left likes to appoint activists who don't know the definition of what a woman is. Like I said, it's a conundrum. 

Let's just hope the conservatives run on policy, and not name calling. And that's the best they can do. 

Currently this country has gone from doing great to it being turned into a shlth0le under biden. Fingers crossed in November. 

• Like 1

This is perfect (the meme, not Portnoy's tweet):

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. There have been stories out for a while now that companies like Amazon are considering footing the bill for women to get abortions if the state they live in doesn't allow them legally. They will fly them to other states and include the cost as part of their insurance coverage. 

My company just sent out an e-mail 2 minutes ago that says effective immediately, our medical plan has been "updated to include travel for covered health care services not available in the state of residence due to law or regulation. This covers reasonable transportation, meals, and lodging."

That didn't take long...2 hours after the Court decision. Although, I'm sure they had this planned ahead of time.

I prefer to keep abortions safe.  I do not want sluts raising kids.

The being said, all they did was correct an abuse of the courts position when this was originally "settled", and return it to the states.   Abortion is still available if you want to be a whoah.

Did you also hear that companies are stepping up to provide cost assistance for those who want to travel across state borders to secure an abortion? I wonder do you have to be an employee?  And then I wonder, how much that abortion will cost  that company vs employing that mother.....hmmmmm

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

My company just sent out an e-mail 2 minutes ago that says effective immediately, our medical plan has been "updated to include travel for covered health care services not available in the state of residence due to law or regulation. This covers reasonable transportation, meals, and lodging."

That didn't take long...2 hours after the Court decision. Although, I'm sure they had this planned ahead of time.

Yep. I heard a while back this was all in the plans. So women ( maybe men as well?) in your company that are pro life will be helping to foot the bill for abortions through their soon to be raised premiums. 

8 minutes ago, Masshole said:

So the Biden White House will stop being pathetic? 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. I heard a while back this was all in the plans. So women ( maybe men as well?) in your company that are pro life will be helping to foot the bill for abortions through their soon to be raised premiums. 

But now everyone will know who the sluts are. Upside to everything. “Hey Jen, how was your abortion trip?” 

Most abortions are had by minority women. With Roe v Wade being overturned those minority women are going to become the majority even sooner. 

• Thanks 1

im always fascinated at how people can beg for government to give them free.

i mean, there is absolutely nothing stopping the public from creating their own endowment to finance flying women to abortion states.  there is absolutely nothing preventing the public from establishing a free health care system, paid for by donations and doctors / nurses working for free.  but they are stuck in this mindset that the government must provide the funding and infrastructure.

sometimes i challenge them openly on this.  i meet a girl who thinks we need government health care.  i ask her "you are so passionate about this.  why not just start a free health care system yourself.  there is nothing stopping you?"  that go silent for like a minute, trying to process what i just said.  then they drop right back into random talking points.

36 minutes ago, Masshole said:

looks like Portnoy agrees with me

biden just spoke. Literally, "This is because of Trump." :banana:

He then got into how this is going to lead to the restricting of contraception in the privacy of a man and woman's bedroom "for God's sake". 

He also went on about the poor girls who have been raped were victims of incest as if those are the majority of abortions. 

Then the tough guy talk...."This isn't over yet."

Great.  Dems elected an obvious dementia patient over mean tweets.  Now they'll think they have a reason to make sure we continue to fock over the economy because chicks in Idaho have to drive to Washington for their abortions.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Great.  Dems elected an obvious dementia patient over mean tweets.  Now they'll think they have a reason to make sure we continue to fock over the economy because chicks in Idaho have to drive to Washington for their abortions.

Yeah this pretty much seals Kamala Harris as our next president.

Focking republicans are so dumb.

Clarence said next up is gay marriage and contraception