Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Have you ever knocked up a female who got an abortion ?

I'm not talking about you conservative Republicans; I know you guys don't get laid much .. and if you did, I'm sure that you and the slut had the child and lived in a normal family.  I can see a lot of males paying child support in the coming future.                                                                                                                                                                                                      Me = yes, I have 2 children, now BUT paid for 2 abortions in the past (different women - not my wife).

I'd say tell the truth BUT this isn't the site for that.

I've posted in the past about my GF having an abortion.  We were too young to have a child.  I left it up to her but supported whatever decision she made. 

Interesting that you specified "female" in the thread title.  That's an awful and hateful gendered term.  Nowadays you must say "person that may become pregnant" you bigot!!!  :nono:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I'm not talking about you conservative Republicans; I know you guys don't get laid much .. and if you did, I'm sure that you and the slut had the child and lived in a normal family.  I can see a lot of males paying child support in the coming future.                                                                                                                                                                                                      Me = yes, I have 2 children, now BUT paid for 2 abortions in the past (different women - not my wife).

I can absolutely guarantee I got laid more than you. And no killing of babies along the way. I acted like an adult. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Does your mom count?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Does your mom count?

Eewww. Same with the fat asses he knocked up.

Look at me. My life is great. I have a president that doesn't use twitter. I love paying high prices for every single every day life necessitates. I enjoy my retirement that I worked my whole life for going down the drain. I love the lgblt community. I'm happy my neighbor has/had/has again a pen1s. I'm happy my other neighbor has a vag1na, but claims to have a pen1s. 

My name is kozmiq. Everyone should have everything they want, when they want it, because they're owed if free for existing. I approve this message!

😱

• Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

How about having safe sex? You not intelligent enough? That's the only.thing I can think of.

• Thanks 1

So my assumption here is that you’re looking for someone who is anti abortion to say that they knocked someone up and got an abortion. Cool.

What if they said they knocked a woman up who went and had an abortion and told them about it after? that would answer your question but not prove the point you’re trying to make. 

I happen to be pro choice. I’ve never knocked a girl up (that I know of) but if I really get into a debate about abortion, my true full stance is that I’m pro abortion In cases of rape and incest but less so in cases where a man and a woman made a joint decision to have sex, she gets pregnant and can abort the pregnancy without ever telling the man. The following is copy and paste but basically sums up my feelings. 

(1) If the fathers of the fetuses are excluded from participating in an abortion decision that carries the implication that they are irrelevant. And if they are irrelevant then they are excused from any responsibilityfor the consequences of their actions. That’s not good for society as a whole.

(2) Men and women can’t have complete equality when it comes to pregnancy because women carry children. But if women can make the choice to either be a parent or not (i.e., carry the pregnancy or not), then how is it fair that men don’t have a similar choice? How is it fair to force a man to provide financial child support if the woman he impregnated chooses to keep and rear a child?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

I blasted a load into your mom's guts and fertilized her. She tried to abort, but it was unsuccessful, and you came out retarded. Sorry about that.

9 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

So my assumption here is that you’re looking for someone who is anti abortion to say that they knocked someone up and got an abortion. Cool.

What if they said they knocked a woman up who went and had an abortion and told them about it after? that would answer your question but not prove the point you’re trying to make. 

I happen to be pro choice. I’ve never knocked a girl up (that I know of) but if I really get into a debate about abortion, my true full stance is that I’m pro abortion In cases of rape and incest but less so in cases where a man and a woman made a joint decision to have sex, she gets pregnant and can abort the pregnancy without ever telling the man. The following is copy and paste but basically sums up my feelings. 

(1) If the fathers of the fetuses are excluded from participating in an abortion decision that carries the implication that they are irrelevant. And if they are irrelevant then they are excused from any responsibilityfor the consequences of their actions. That’s not good for society as a whole.

(2) Men and women can’t have complete equality when it comes to pregnancy because women carry children. But if women can make the choice to either be a parent or not (i.e., carry the pregnancy or not), then how is it fair that men don’t have a similar choice? How is it fair to force a man to provide financial child support if the woman he impregnated chooses to keep and rear a child?

Yep.

Nope. But as a teenager I always worked or had some kind of scam going on that I had a lot of cash and I became known as someone you can borrow from for a vig. I know I financed alot of abortions. And made $$ doing so. 

Have I ever knocked out a female....blah...blah....blah....some other words? 

Sure. A hammer is efficient, especially the claw end.

Maybe a bowling pin, if you happen to be in a bowling alley.

I once used a spatula to whack some broad to death. But it wasn't a big deal. I picked up 9 spatulas at Spatula City, and got the 10th one for free. At Spatula City!!!1

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I can absolutely guarantee I got laid more than you. And no killing of babies along the way. I acted like an adult. 

😂

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

😂

gutterbltch is crying again only under yet another alias. rusty 4.0?

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

gutterbltch is crying again only under yet another alias. rusty 4.0?

Im laughing at you for bragging about how much sex you've had. 😂

21 minutes ago, vomit said:

Im laughing at you for bragging about how much sex you've had. 😂

rusty 5.0? I don't know which one.

And I get it man. It's rough on underachieving, unappealing people like you to imagine having an active healthy sex life.  It is sad for you. 

And no bragging. 

But I'll tell you one thing, you really did miss out in life. Because it is great to have had/have one. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kozmiq said:

So you a completely irresponsible individual.  Great good for you.  It's like DWI, you make a mistake once okay.  You fock up again, you have a serious mental problem or you are an irresponsible fock.  

Jesus y'all focktards act like the supreme court made abortion illegal.  For the record I have no problem with abortion.  

4 hours ago, kozmiq said:

Same. Had 1 in college and 1 few years after i graduated. It was their call and I didn’t really fight them on it. I wasn’t ready, obviously not responsible, and certainly didn’t have the money. 

I would say there’s some mild regret there not understanding the consequences when I was young. That I could have a kid turning 28, 29 years old this year. 

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

obviously not responsible,

No kidding.  To make such a huge mistake twice is focked up.  

40 minutes ago, Bert said:

No kidding.  To make such a huge mistake twice is focked up.  

I don’t disagree. Took me a long time and a lot of colossal fock ups to get things right no question.

5 hours ago, kozmiq said:

I had one "mishap". With a bipolar chick.  At the time I didn't know what bipolar was. And was very confused about the girl I was dating. I didn't know why her moods were so up and down. After a while I realized the mother was bipolar and wouldn't seek help. Before me realizing that, contraception failed us. We parted out of necessity (my sanity) but we both took responsibility for the kid in a serious manner. Over time, putting the kid first, we worked to raise our daughter being apart, but in the same vicinity, and kept our differences aside from her upbringing. The mother eventually got help (some years ago) and we were able to start getting along, and my daughter is now in her mid twenties and is loving life running her own business. She is about as even keel and chill as a person can be.  

My daughter is a part of my life, and am excited to see her in KC in August since we now live in different cities now due to work. 

Fock am I glad we did not decide to kill her via abortion. Not that is was ever in question.  

5 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Not that I know of 

I know right, how do you ever know?  I had one sorta-scare in college, a girl who was riding me and I told her I was about to cvm and her response was to grind down on me until I finished.  I was :shocking: and she said "don't worry, I'm on birth control."  Oh yeah, it was a random hookup.  She transferred to another school soon thereafter (FIT, which I mentioned in my cancer thread, so clearly a high-tech career was not in her cards. :lol: ).  

Anyway, in the spirit of the thread, I don't know what I would have done if I had gotten a girl pregnant back in my teens to early 20s.  But I don't judge people who made those decisions in their youth.  More important to me is, IMO, very few people go the other way -- opposed abortion as a kid, but came to embrace it as they got older.  It's just wrong at a base level, there is no argument around it, and I believe that most people realize this as they age and especially as they have kids.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I know right, how do you ever know?  I had one sorta-scare in college, a girl who was riding me and I told her I was about to cvm and her response was to grind down on me until I finished.  I was :shocking: and she said "don't worry, I'm on birth control."  Oh yeah, it was a random hookup.  She transferred to another school soon thereafter (FIT, which I mentioned in my cancer thread, so clearly a high-tech career was not in her cards. :lol: ).  

Anyway, in the spirit of the thread, I don't know what I would have done if I had gotten a girl pregnant back in my teens to early 20s.  But I don't judge people who made those decisions in their youth.  More important to me is, IMO, very few people go the other way -- opposed abortion as a kid, but came to embrace it as they got older.  It's just wrong at a base level, there is no argument around it, and I believe that most people realize this as they age and especially as they have kids.  

Please seek help. :(

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Please seek help. :(

You are mind-numbingly stupid.  I appreciate that as a poster who is generally like-minded in conservative values, I'm supposed to pretend you aren't an idiot, but I just can't do it.  :dunno: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You are mind-numbingly stupid.  I appreciate that as a poster who is generally like-minded in conservative values, I'm supposed to pretend you aren't an idiot, but I just can't do it.  :dunno: 

I'm embarrassed that you are like minded in conservative values but are an idiot. Sad. 

• Thanks 1

Can size (of the ladies, not the murdered children)?

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I had one "mishap". With a bipolar chick.  At the time I didn't know what bipolar was. And was very confused about the girl I was dating. I didn't know why her moods were so up and down. After a while I realized the mother was bipolar and wouldn't seek help. Before me realizing that, contraception failed us. We parted out of necessity (my sanity) but we both took responsibility for the kid in a serious manner. Over time, putting the kid first, we worked to raise our daughter being apart, but in the same vicinity, and kept our differences aside from her upbringing. The mother eventually got help (some years ago) and we were able to start getting along, and my daughter is now in her mid twenties and is loving life running her own business. She is about as even keel and chill as a person can be.  

My daughter is a part of my life, and am excited to see her in KC in August since we now live in different cities now due to work. 

Fock am I glad we did not decide to kill her via abortion. Not that is was ever in question.  

And for the OP @kozmiq, I'm glad you missed out on something like this because you were a weak, selfish wimp who couldn't take charge of the situation. You paid to kill kids because you are morally broke and did not have the ability to step up and take responsibility when most real men would. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And for the OP @kozmiq, I'm glad you missed out on something like this because you were a weak, selfish wimp who couldn't take charge of the situation. You paid to kill kids because you are morally broke and did not have the ability to step up and take responsibility when most real men would. 

😂

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

😂

Why is paying for kids to be aborted funny to you? Or are you crying. I don't understand that emoji. Lot's of tears. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why is paying for kids to be aborted funny to you? Or are you crying. I don't understand that emoji. Lot's of tears. 

Its laughing.  Im laughing at you, because you're a clown.

8 hours ago, kozmiq said:

Yeah, all those conservatives are wimpy little fellas no girl would ever want to bang. Like fireman and navy seals. Most gals are looking for an elementary school teacher or a guy with his own cubicle. It’s a big fantasy for a woman to get with one of those guys. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, vomit said:

Its laughing.  Im laughing at you, because you're a clown.

ok einstein. keep sticking up for abortion all you like. I didn't kill my kid and I'm ecstatic about it. Cut me down for that all you want.

• Thanks 1