Sign in to follow this  
edjr

AOC fake handcuffs. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Don't care if moon landing. GFY

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'd love to use handcuffs on her in the bedroom.... And then leave that b1tch there like in Gerald's Game. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'd love to use handcuffs on her in the bedroom.... And then leave that b1tch there like in Gerald's Game. 

Maybe break her ankles?

Just now, edjr said:

Maybe break her ankles?

I'm her biggest fan. ❤️

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Omar did it too.  Losers.

Should be extradited from America for what they are doing to it.

• Thanks 1

Saw this on tiktok yesterday but figured I’d wait cause some ppl get aggravated someone posts a tiktok video instead of Twitter 

She is obviously a manipulative person, and is perhaps not that good at masking what she is up to.  But she knows how to act and work for the camera.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I was thinking more of a Girl With the Dragon Tattoo type scenario.

Other than this being a picture of the reason for the downfall of our country. . . 

Here's the more relevant hypothetical question:   If you got to shag AOC would you do it if the only requirement was that you also had to shag the rest of them in this picture too (individually, not in some 4 way monkey-pox orgy)?     I'm leaning towards "yes".     Omar is actually not bad looking - so that wouldn't be awful and then you'd just have to close your eyes and tough it out to get thru the Pressly, Talib, Bush nightmare.   As a way to get to taking AOC to bone-town, I could probably gut it out thru the rest of the squad.    

Just now, Masshole said:

Other than this being a picture of the reason for the downfall of our country. . . 

Here's the more relevant hypothetical question:   If you got to shag AOC would you do it if the only requirement was that you also had to shag the rest of them in this picture too (individually, not in some 4 way monkey-pox orgy)?     I'm leaning towards "yes".     Omar is actually not bad looking - so that wouldn't be awful and then you'd just have to close your eyes and tough it out to get thru the Pressly, Talib, Bush nightmare.   As a way to get to taking AOC to bone-town, I could probably gut it out thru the rest of the squad.    

That Pressly b1tch scares me. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

That Pressly b1tch scares me. 

As a MA resident, I hang my head in shame.    Not that I voted for her, but still I hang my head in shame whenever her name or picture appears.     She may actually beat out Mazie Hirono for the dumbest, least useful member of congress.   Just awful in every way.   

13 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Here's the more relevant hypothetical question:   If you got to shag AOC would you do it

🤮

AOC Still Handcuffed As Capitol Police Misplaced The Invisible Key

https://babylonbee.com/news/aoc-still-handcuffed-as-capitol-police-misplaced-the-invisible-key

WASHINGTON, D.C. — AOC is still being held 1 day after her high-profile arrest at the Supreme Court building, as Capitol Police have confirmed that they misplaced the invisible key for her invisible handcuffs.

"Well, this is embarrassing," said Capitol Police Chief Ingrid Surrection. "We always misplace our invisible key! Whose idea was it to make it invisible, anyway?"

Sources say AOC is still standing in front of the Supreme Court, her hands invisibly bound together as the invisible police car also never showed up to take her to jail. "I remain committed to bravely fighting for the fundamental human right to kill babies," said the Congresswoman. "I will stay here for as long as it takes, but I hope the police find the key soon. I have to go to the bathroom."

At publishing time, Capitol Police found the invisible handcuffs back at the station and realized no one had ever actually handcuffed AOC. They are currently taking bets to see how long she'll stand there until she figures it out.

• Haha 6

If Obama had a sister

I like this new right wing version of ed :thumbsup:

Just now, bostonlager said:

I like this new right wing version of ed :thumbsup:

I'm really not. Just the liberals make me so angri! and lets be honest, these twits aren't even liberal, they are worse, in their own class.

5 hours ago, Masshole said:

I didn't know Cory Booker went trans.

5 hours ago, posty said:

🤮

Right.  Guy is willing to take on some real sheanimals just to bang AOC?   Bag over her head and I still wouldn't.  No thanks. 

This is so telling.....it's all for show, most of their crap isn't real and is for the theatre of it all.  The worst kind of politician, there for the cameras to push some narrative.  So fake.  Also, I wouldn't touch any of those broads with @edjr pen!s.  Gross.

• Like 1

If she was faking handcuffs why would she put 1 hand in the air?  Seems to defeat the purpose.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

The 10th Commandment of the famous 10 Commandments of worldly fame:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a llama toothed jackass. 

So it is written. 

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If she was faking handcuffs why would she put 1 hand in the air?  Seems to defeat the purpose.

You’re a strange fellow.  

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, edjr said:

Maybe break her ankles?

Maybe on a Wednesday. I got plans for her on Yogurt Tuesday 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

You’re a strange fellow.  

He has a point. She is either really dumb or wasn't faking handcuffs.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yep. That's how dumb she is. She can't even do stupid right.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

He has a point. She is either really dumb or wasn't faking handcuffs.

It’s both.  That’s what’s so funny.  JFC. :lol:

It was validated when Omar did the exact same thing.  They’re faking being handcuffed but can’t stop themselves from throwing the “power” fist when they see a camera.  That’s the joke, it’s all on video.  

:lol:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It was validated when Omar did the exact same thing.  They’re faking being handcuffed but can’t stop themselves from throwing the “power” fist when they see a camera.  That’s the joke, it’s all on video.  

An island of reality, in an ocean of diarrhea.

Thank You

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It was validated when Omar did the exact same thing.  They’re faking being handcuffed but can’t stop themselves from throwing the “power” fist when they see a camera.  That’s the joke, it’s all on video.  

I didn't see the Omar video until you posted this. Man, that's embarrassing. 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well she wasn’t faking being arrested

50 dollar fine. Focking clown 

7 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

50 dollar fine. Focking clown 

It's like saying you got arrested when you get pulled over for speeding and get a ticket. 

They are throwing the "detained" word around now all lot too. I guess they are insurrectionists. :dunno: