Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Taysom Hill qb/te on yahoo

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Looks like Schultz won’t play so much only on her option is Conklin. Worth starting Hill for the possible upside?

I think it’s going to be interesting to see how much Z Wilson targets him, Conklin has a very good season with Flacco at the helm, and how the Jets use him Vs bliztburgh this weekend.  

No Winston, no Landry and no Thomas, I would give Hill a shot.  I don’t know if he’s the better pick, might I think he might be the right pick. 

Hey good luck, real tough decision. 

30 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I think it’s going to be interesting to see how much Z Wilson targets him, Conklin has a very good season with Flacco at the helm, and how the Jets use him Vs bliztburgh this weekend.  

No Winston, no Landry and no Thomas, I would give Hill a shot.  I don’t know if he’s the better pick, might I think he might be the right pick. 

Hey good luck, real tough decision. 

He's not "the better pick" but he might be "the right pick".

Make to not get splinters from that fence you are sitting on. 

Make to not get splinters? What the heck does that mean? 

When I wrote that I knew it sounded just like a silly Sean Mooney post, so I made a decision, I told that person I would play Hill, Sean Mooney never ever takes a side.  

So sensitive is you Mr Mooney.  

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2022 at 11:52 AM, jrokh said:

With Amon-Ra now ruled out, and Swift unlikely to play, you could make the case Hockensen is a must start.

Not one to call attention to a good call, but when your call is a straight flush ya gotta strut a little bit…

On 10/1/2022 at 11:52 AM, killerpopcorn said:

If you said this prior to last week it would be a logical statement...now, it's just asinine.

Asinine you say…

On 10/2/2022 at 4:29 PM, cyclone24 said:

Hockensen was ok today i guess. 

Jeeeeeeesus.

my poor son lost by 1 point, needed one more catch from Cupp last night after Hockensen's monster day.  I'm just like that's fantasy football, son.  Kicked him in the nuts.

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

my poor son lost by 1 point, needed one more catch from Cupp last night after Hockensen's monster day.  I'm just like that's fantasy football, son.  Kicked him in the nuts.

Geez, the loss was bad enough, did you have to kick him in the nuts too? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

Kicked him in the nuts.

I cannot endorse this strategy.

5 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Why would you kick your son in the nuts? 

5 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

How did that Hill play work out for you @weepaws

Don’t own Hill, I do own Everett and Njoku   Hey Thanks for asking. 

But the poster that asked about Conklin or T Hill, based on half ppr , I recommend to give Hill a shot, and Hill scores more ff points half ppr.  

How did Andrews do for you this week? 😴

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Don’t own Hill, I do own Everett and Njoku   Hey Thanks for asking. 

But the poster that asked about Conklin or T Hill, based on half ppr , I recommend to give Hill a shot, and Hill scores more ff points half ppr.  

How did Andrews do for you this week? 😴

Thanks. 

He had a bad week in a monsoon.

Oh noes!!

You are in like the shallowest of leagues. 

5 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

He had a bad week in a monsoon.

Oh noes!!

You are in like the shallowest of leagues. 

Proverbs 26:4-5.  

God bless. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Proverbs 26:4-5.  

God bless. 

That doesn't fit what I said- so your Bible understanding is about the same as your fantasy football understanding.....which is to say-0

3TD day today. Wow! Started him one league due to injuries

better to be lucky ….

2 minutes ago, DrG said:

better to be lucky ….

Wish I respected how truly awful Wilson would be for Conklin, then I could have enjoyed this. Instead, I'll start Taysom next week for 1.3 points. 

I wonder is Taysom Hill has the highest number of touchdowns per touch in NFL History.  Seems like he scores a Touchdown every time he touches the ball.

22 minutes ago, DrG said:

better to be lucky ….

Congrats! 

I came within a click of taking a chance and starting him in Waller's place.

My league also gives points for return yards. That's another 6.9

DAYUM

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I wonder is Taysom Hill has the highest number of touchdowns per touch in NFL History.  Seems like he scores a Touchdown every time he touches the ball.

Jonas Gray maybe?  I just remember he had that 4 TD game for the Patriots and was late to practice that Monday and we never heard from him again.

Axe Elf made history (again) this week when he became the first owner in the history of fantasy football to get 63.35 points from a TE and lose.

Deets:

I grabbed dortch off the wire instead of Hill 😡

I read a stat somewhere that Taysom Hill scored a TD something like once every 3 or 4 games on limited touches. He had some return yards last week also. 

Hill is definitely shooting down the guys who think you have to draft a TE early.

The ones who got Kelce or Andrews are ok with their choices; those who went after Waller or Kittle, not so much.

The ones who waited and got a guy like Ertz, Goedert or Everett are pretty happy with their choices (as long as they're not facing Kelce or Andrews).

But the ones who picked up Taysom Hill from waivers before the start of the season like Axe Elf are ecstatic.

On 10/10/2022 at 3:48 PM, AxeElf said:

Axe Elf made history (again) this week when he became the first owner in the history of fantasy football to get 63.35 points from a TE and lose.

Deets:

I was the 2nd owner then.... Imagine if you had Taysom, still lost the game with Gabe Davis' 40 points sitting on your bench BUT... would've still lost even with Gabe.  256-209 final... fml.  

Dude in my league spent 35% of his free agent budget on hill and benched him for Gerald Everett.

Not sure about the QB/TE thing, but I do recommend reparations to Kamara for life. It ain't right what he's doing to the man.

On 10/9/2022 at 2:09 PM, Gepetto said:

rookie  jelani woods.te.ind has 2 tds on 3 touches this year.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/4241410/jelani-woods

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

But the ones who picked up Taysom Hill from waivers before the start of the season like Axe Elf are ecstatic.

I wonder if Axe Elf is happy with those weeks 2 and 3 totals.

I'm wondering when the Saints are going to start having Taysom throw to himself. He probably already hikes his own balls. Idiot.

He can run he can throw he can return

maybe they will actually try him at TE

4 hours ago, Law said:

I wonder if Axe Elf is happy with those weeks 2 and 3 totals.

Receiving points in this run-centric league are little more than standard scoring (0.1 ppr), so even good TEs don't score but like 5-7 points--maybe 10-12 with a TD--and I don't have any good TEs.  I have to start 2 of Hill, Engram, Gesicki, and Albert O.  So when Hill gets 4 pts, I'm only missing out on a couple of points anyway, if that--and then there are the weeks that I've gotten 63, 29 and 13 points from a TE because of Hill.  So I'll eat the bad with the good.