Sign in to follow this  
IndyColtsFan

And just like that, a purple wave swept over the forearm!

Wait, all the schools suck in NY? Or just certain neighborhoods? 

I think a more interesting comparison would be if there was differences in schools for cities with similar population, then separated for red state vs blue state.   Similar- rural schools red state vs blue states.  

For example, how does Portland compare to El Paso?  Jacksonville compare to San Jose? 

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Wait, all the schools suck in NY? Or just certain neighborhoods? 

I think a more interesting comparison would be if there was differences in schools for cities with similar population, then separated for red state vs blue state.   Similar- rural schools red state vs blue states.  

For example, how does Portland compare to El Paso?  Jacksonville compare to San Jose? 

The schools in NYC suck. Not NY. And it’s funny, in NYC when they started using equity to determine what kids went to the really good schools, the rich liberal parents kicked up a fuss and many of them left the public schools   

Part of the welcome ritual is letting the rest of the GC run a train on yer mom.  She might even find getting tagged by a bunch of small d1cked white guys a nice change of pace from her usual BBC fest.  :banana:

Seems we only got centrists. Are they going to send over any liberals? 

4 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

You keep conflating the cities to the entire states.  Should I say that trailer parks represent all of red states?

Here's a link for you of the education ranking by state.  Naturally not a red state sniffs the top ten...wonder why?  Of course if this list was most churches per state, well it'd be filled with red states. Funny how that works...

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/best-states-for-education

He'll either dismiss the source as liberal propaganda or find some way to deflect and deny facts. Or he'll gish gallop and roll in some unrelated subject matter to derail the discussion. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Raven Fan not liberal enough for you?

I’m glad they’re here. The Geek Club didn’t have enough left leaning posters to keep Tardcore busy every day. 

If every newbie takes a shift we can get him through the holidays. 🎄 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, phillybear said:

To all you illegal foreign invading retards, FOCK OFF!! Seriously. :mad:

I swear on top of your mom's quivering box, I will bully your children, I will murder your pets, and I will have sex with your furniture. Then you will have to travel to Idaho, insert a 15 lb. bag of Russets up your rectal chasm, and await further instructions. 

-The Welcoming Committee. 

This is unnervingly well detailed.

31 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Joe ran all the liberals out a long time ago.  Joe hates libs. 

I like Turtles.

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m glad they’re here. The Geek Club didn’t have enough left leaning posters to keep Tardcore busy every day. 

If every newbie takes a shift we can get him through the holidays. 🎄 

The I’ll meet you here on Christmas and you can post like you do on holidays and family vacations. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

FBG is the blue state the libtards ruined so now they have to flee to a free red state. 

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

HT bringing it.

:doublethumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Range and balance of opinions is good for the gc.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

You keep conflating the cities to the entire states.  Should I say that trailer parks represent all of red states?

Here's a link for you of the education ranking by state.  Naturally not a red state sniffs the top ten...wonder why?  Of course if this list was most churches per state, well it'd be filled with red states. Funny how that works...

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/best-states-for-education

Education used to be a good proxy for intelligence, but I'm not so sure any more.  Are you smarter if you spend $250K for a Classic French Literature degree and then work at a starbucks, or learn a trade?

Anyway, following through with your info:  girls are far outpacing boys for entering college and the disparity is rising.  Are women smarter than men?

Also I'm liking @BuckSwope (great handle as well), he's been a solid addition and I'm enjoying discussions with him.  Welcome and please stick around.  

@Raven Fanis so far left he seems like characature of Rusty trolling us, but I'll try to keep an open mind.

:cheers: 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Thanks for the welcome boys.  Hopefully whomever runs this place doesn't coddle conservative lunatics like Joe did while subsequently coming down on nice liberals like myself.

That wouldn't exactly be fair now would it?

Welcome and put craftsman on ignore and things will be better...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Tell that to Randolph Scott.

I would do it for Randolph Scott...

14 hours ago, posty said:

Welcome and put craftsman on ignore and things will be better...

Yeah, I hurt these wimp's feelers all the time. If you too are a wimp, put me on ignore, or you too will end up needing to be coddled in a safe space like posty does. :dunno:

• Haha 1

This might be the greatest thing to happen to the board in a long time.

These FBGs refugees have brought sorely needed intelligence and balance to this board.

The MAGAtards here must be crapping their pants; their little safe place to practice ignorance, intolerance and the spreading of conspiracies and misinformation has been upended. 

The Geek Club just got a lot more interesting.

Ha!

:first::cheers::banana::pointstosky:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

These FBGs refugees have brought sorely needed intelligence and balance to this board.

The MAGAtards here must be crapping their pants; their little safe place to practice ignorance, intolerance and the spreading of conspiracies and misinformation has been upended. 

Ha!

47 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Ha!

Rusty 5.0 I see.

Looks more to me what you call "intelligence" most normals call cheering on bad policy, pedophile behavior, and ruinous, stupid government actions. 

Were liberals always this openly stupid? Or did it only start really rolling with Obama in the white house?

The fact that there are a bunch more liberal feminized cheerleaders on this site doesn't really help the liberal cause. It simply exposes everyone here to more ignorance. Same level ignorance of Rusty, and Vomit, and Honcho, and Hauch, and such, but just a lot more of it. 

It's kind of like there being a bunch of dogshlt in a field you have to watch out from stepping in, to it being a field sized wading pool of dogshlt to navigate. 

Keep up the cheerleading though, it fits your liberal persona.

🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

Are you all "Go WAR Go" too like Rusty is? Nothing like funding foreign wars simply because your pedo in chief does at the expense of this country. Keep the skirt on fruitcake. 

Too bad they sent a racist over here that claims black people are stupid. Ravens Fan. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Ha!

What's the point of posting under multiple profiles? What a sad existence you lead.

:(

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

What's the point of posting under multiple profiles? What a sad existence you lead.

Rusty has been beaten up so bad that he makes up friends to talk to on this site. 

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why the fock are you responding to yourself? 😐 

• Thanks 1

I never meant to cause you any sorrow
I never meant to cause you any pain
I only wanted one time to see you laughing
I only want to see you laughing
In the purple wave
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:
I never meant to cause you any sorrow
I never meant to cause you any pain
I only wanted one time to see you laughing
I only want to see you laughing
In the purple wave

wow. gay much? 

Meh, typical libs. Fock up the place they are in and then move away to fock up a new place with the same buIIshit.

So far I've only seen one who seems like he's worth a damn. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

wow. gay much? 

Prince wasn't ghey. 

7 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Prince wasn't ghey. 

He wasn’t straight either. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Meh, typical libs. Fock up the place they are in and then move away to fock up a new place with the same buIIshit.

So far I've only seen one who seems like he's worth a damn. 

they will leave once Joe Bryant unfreezes their forum.  

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Quick! I need to polish my purple helmet! 

😍

10 hours ago, Reality said:

Ask utoilet… err, craftsman 🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, craftsman said:

Rusty has been beaten up so bad that he makes up friends to talk to on this site.