Raven Fan

How Long Will The Failing Republican Party Last?

The Republican party's base is folks without college degrees, the very religious, old people, and almost exclusively white.  Their main message is one of fear of new ideas and fear of people who don't look like themselves.  They're science and education deniers.  They'd like to turn America into Gilead or at least back to the 1950's.

Every single element of the base is either dying out or reverting to groups that favor Democrats, the educated and non-religious, and those who embrace all people and new ideas.

I'll say the Republican party as we know it will be all but dead by 2035.  Texas will turn blue no later than that and likely several other states.  Plus as old people die off and more and more young people get educated, well there's really no place for such a backwards party.

Thoughts boyos?  Am I giving Republicans too much credit?  Maybe all but gone by 2030?

Two sides of the same coin.   You sound just like these right wingers describing what they think people on the left are largely like.  

These parties aren't dying out largely because of the way you talk to them and they talk to you.  We witnessed a change in the party and largely got the last guy because people were largely tired of being talked to the way you are talking to them.   Now we are seeing the same from the right as they seem to be choosing to go the same route - I'd expect to see a more extreme candidate on the left emerge in the next few years as well as people tire of being called pedos and murderers.  

I will say I believe their strategy this time around is a losing one.  The country as a whole isn't interested in abortion bans and stop the steal stuff.   They could have hammered Biden on the border, and actually attempted to provide their solutions, just for one example.   Hammer the bad idea that is the loan forgiveness and how that doesn't help the lower classes either.  Things like that.   

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Two sides of the same coin.   You sound just like these right wingers describing what they think people on the left are largely like.  

These parties aren't dying out largely because of the way you talk to them and they talk to you.  We witnessed a change in the party and largely got the last guy because people were largely tired of being talked to the way you are talking to them.   Now we are seeing the same from the right as they seem to be choosing to go the same route - I'd expect to see a more extreme candidate on the left emerge in the next few years as well as people tire of being called pedos and murderers.  

I will say I believe their strategy this time around is a losing one.  The country as a whole isn't interested in abortion bans and stop the steal stuff.   They could have hammered Biden on the border, and actually attempted to provide their solutions, just for one example.   Hammer the bad idea that is the loan forgiveness and how that doesn't help the lower classes either.  Things like that.   

All well and good.  But their demographics as I've laid them out are indeed falling bigly in this country.  How will they replace these factions when they're also the party that welcomes racist like in Charlottesville?  And the country is getting more and more educated every single year which is like kryptonite to Republicans.

Remember boyos, facts not feelz.  Facts not feelz. 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

Another dud by the lowest IQ poster on the forum, shocker! 

🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 

And it's always the dumbest that try the hardest for some reason. He's in good company on this site with all the other whack job libs. 

They all give him all the "lols" he craves and needs to get through the day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

And it's always the dumbest that try the hardest for some reason. He's in good company on this site with all the other whack job libs. 

They all give him all the "lols" he craves and needs to get through the day. 

So desperate, it’s hilarious to watch. 😂

lmfao.  Birdbrain and craftsgirl can't actually refute anything I posted.  So they revert to their two man circle jerk. 

SHOCKING

9 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

So desperate, it’s hilarious to watch. 😂

Now he's looking for people to refute the verbal diarrhea he drools all over this site.  Talk about begging for attention. :cry:

• Haha 1

Refute

you are completely wrong. More blacks and Hispanics are voting republicans than ever. They see the nonsense of the pro war pro pharma pro abortion left. 

republicans received 5 million more votes in the midterms than libtards and that’s never happened

but you’re totally smart. More people are realizing college is a scam and are doing things useful and important like trade schools. Not getting gender study queer degrees like you have 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Refute

you are completely wrong. More blacks and Hispanics are voting republicans than ever. They see the nonsense of the pro war pro pharma pro abortion left. 

republicans received 5 million more votes in the midterms than libtards and that’s never happened

but you’re totally smart. More people are realizing college is a scam and are doing things useful and important like trade schools. Not getting gender study queer degrees like you have 

More blacks and hispanics are voting R than ever before?  You sure about that boyo?  May want to check out the last non-racist R president GWB and I think you'll find that hispanics voted much biglier for Rs than they did for Trump or now.  And a higher percentage of blacks?  lololololol

If Rs received so many more votes, why will they lose 1 seat in the Senate and flip like 6 or 7 seats in the House?  Oh, and during the horrible economic conditions the orange moron left us with to boot.

Face it, Rs reliance on whites, the uneducated, old people, and bible thumpers is a bigly losing strategy.  Please tell me how they're making inroads into non-whites (other than your one mid-term claim, the educated, young people, and non-bible thumpers.  And of course Rs have such horrible numbers with minorities that there really is no where to go but up.  But getting 40% of the minority vote instead of 35% ain't gonna cut it when Rs are losing whites (educated ones) bigly at the same time.

Bring me facts people, not feelz.  How are the Rs making inroads into the fastest growing groups in America?  When we're finally rid of the boomers that alone will put the nail in the coffin of the party of standing still and going backwards. 

58 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

All well and good.  But their demographics as I've laid them out are indeed falling bigly in this country.  How will they replace these factions when they're also the party that welcomes racist like in Charlottesville?  And the country is getting more and more educated every single year which is like kryptonite to Republicans.

Remember boyos, facts not feelz.  Facts not feelz. 

2012 wants its analysis back and you are best advised to update your talking points.

The Republican Party is both making significant inroads with minority voters and the party is hostile to racists. The only place they welcome Charlottesville extremists in your imagination. Minority voters are in play as they are gradually waking up to what the Dems are selling, which are generally rich white liberal priorities.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

2012 wants its analysis back and you are best advised to update your talking points.

The Republican Party is both making significant inroads with minority voters and the party is hostile to racists. The only place they welcome Charlottesville extremists in your imagination. Minority voters are in play as they are gradually waking up to what the Dems are selling, which are generally rich white liberal priorities.

So Trump saying that mexicans were rapist and murderers, and some were ok he guessed, is hostile to racist?  Is that why many places that fly Trump flags also have the confederate flag?  Knowing that there are plenty of racist like in Charlottesville, even you aren't disingenuous to admit they'd do anything but vote 100% red. 

Dude unbury your head from the sand.  Racist are perfectly at home in the republican party.  They are given a place to air their "whites are being persecuted boo hoo" nonsense. 

Trump left this country a chit hole and the republican party is so repugnant that the best they could manage is to flip a few seats in the House?  And those flipped sears were largely due to gerrymandering. 

But hey, keep doing what you're doing republicans.  The sooner your party is done the sooner both parties can get to work on moving society forward, rather than the dems having to always fight off the Rs who want our country to be more like Gilead. 

Your trotting out your 4 time loser in 24, I'm sure the results will be bigly different this time...lol

The greatest argument for non-democrats is democrats being in charge for a time.  Now whether that non-democrat is the current version of the republican party I might well argue otherwise, but there will always be those who want to achieve on their own, who want a better life, rather than an equitable, shitty one.  Excellence and ambition are human traints and urnings tied tightly to freedom, and equity of outcome regardless of effort, ambition, or inherent ability is anathema to that.

There is a fundamental truth in the book Animal Farm.  Boxer will kick down the fence and leave the Animal Farm, eventually, or die trying.

Republican racist here, I've never had someone in my party be hostile towards me, infact quite the opposite 

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Republican racist here, I've never had someone in my party be hostile towards me, infact quite the opposite 

Of course, you're welcome with open arms.  The ratios of Trump flags to Trump and confederate flags is almost 1 to 1. 

9 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Of course, you're welcome with open arms.  The ratios of Trump flags to Trump and confederate flags is almost 1 to 1. 

🙃

Facts:  Married men, married women, and single men voted Republican in the midterms.  Single women overwhelmingly voted Democrat and that is why you outperformed. 

Congrats, you are the party of sky screaming Gen Z girls who want to vacuum babies out of their cooter.  Progress, comrade  :thumbsup: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Facts:  Married men, married women, and single men voted Republican in the midterms.  Single women overwhelmingly voted Democrat and that is why you outperformed. 

Congrats, you are the party of sky screaming Gen Z girls who want to vacuum babies out of their cooter.  Progress, comrade  :thumbsup: 

Well, other than that.

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Is this guy 12?  I just lost brain cells reading the OP. 

Possibly, odd fella.

3 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

The Republican party's base is folks without college degrees, the very religious, old people, and almost exclusively white.  Their main message is one of fear of new ideas and fear of people who don't look like themselves.  They're science and education deniers.  They'd like to turn America into Gilead or at least back to the 1950's.

Every single element of the base is either dying out or reverting to groups that favor Democrats, the educated and non-religious, and those who embrace all people and new ideas.

I'll say the Republican party as we know it will be all but dead by 2035.  Texas will turn blue no later than that and likely several other states.  Plus as old people die off and more and more young people get educated, well there's really no place for such a backwards party.

Thoughts boyos?  Am I giving Republicans too much credit?  Maybe all but gone by 2030?

Science & Education deniers 🤣😅

Yet Democrats will look at someone with perfect male chromosomes & call them a woman 🤣😅

FAIL.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Welcome to the forum!  We've talked about this subject before.  Its nothing new.  I'll just repeat mysef.

in the 1960s, Kennedy became president, and they did it on the backs of a huge Catholic vote (which was very Irish, and irish were still largely considered minorities at that time) that voted overwhelmingly democrat.  Democrat pundits mused that the GOP was dead, that they could never win elections ever again.  The Catholics were permanently a democrat voting bloc and they could extrapolate from that moment that the USA was blue forever.  the white vote was dead.

Except, that's not what happened.  The GOP responded by promoting Irish Catholics to the front of the party.  You might have heard of them:  William F. Buckley, Jr, and Ronald Reagan.  They were sent out on a mission:  speak favorably of republican views and target Irish Catholics, with Buckley the intellectual and Reagan the populist.  Buckley and Reagan went to work, and slowly, they started getting results.  Then the dam burst.  By 1980, Ronald Reagan won the white house and he did it on the backs of an Irish Catholic voter that had switched parties to the GOP.  And it didn't stop there.  By 1994, congress flipped republican, too, which was once thought impossible, with the democrats holding the House for 40 years.

The democrat's response was to just lie and redefine what the term "white" means.  Suddenly, Irish-Americans were no longer a minority and considered "white".  The same went for Italians.  So while they declared white America dead in the 1960s, the US was suddenly a majority white America again.  

The democrats then began enciting waves of Mexicans and other people from central America into the US.  Large waves.  The purpose was to increase the democrat share of the vote.  first and second generation immigrants vote left.  3rd and later vote right.  So this cheat can turn the tides back.  and its a cheat:  instead of serving the people, just bring in people that vote for you and screw the people that live here.  it began to work, as several states became democrat enclaves.  the GOP won 5 of 6 presidential elections at one point.  but the democrats won 5 of the last 8.  democrats egin to talk about "white America" is dying out all over again.

but history repeats itself.  latinos over the last 10 years began moving to the right as third generation plus are an ever-larger share of the latino vote every election.  A lot of these latinos stop identifying as latinos and begin to identify as "white".  so when you ask how the latino voted in 2022, its harder and harder to know because many say they are white now.  worse, young blacks are shifting to the right, although the democrats are trying to hide that by mostly talking about voters under 30, instead of looking at younger samples.  only 65% of gen z voted for Joe Biden, which is disasterously bad numbers for the democrats, but it is spun by saying "they voted for Biden more than any age group". 

by 2035, if we get there, its a good bet that most latinos will vote republican, and that democrats will start calling latinos "white", call America a "majority white country" and swear to fight for minorities.  because nothing ever changes and the lies keep going.

Raven fan, you are not unique, you are not bringing anything new to the table with this thread.  this has already been discussed, and you are not just wrong, but uninformed and ignorant.

I know some of you have called for more diversity on the board. There is no way Ravens Fan is what you had in mind. And hey RF, we already have one of you. His name is Rusty/Pimpadoosh/ Husky Hater. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Is this guy 12?  I just lost brain cells reading the OP. 

Just keep in mind to rational people he sounds exactly like you guys do as you rant about the left.  

He posts as though the right is unintelligent racists.  

A lot of posts around here as though the left is pedo murderers who hate our country.  

Combine that with shots all around about intelligence, how hot our wives are, how much money we make, and use of words like boobies and cooter.  I think it's safe to say many in these parts are acting like they are mentally stuck in middle school.  

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know some of you have called for more diversity on the board. There is no way Ravens Fan is what you had in mind. And hey RF, we already have one of you. His name is Rusty/Pimpadoosh/ Husky Hater. 

Ravens is exactly what you guys want though.  He perpetuates your image of people on the left and keeps your worldview the way it is.  

If history has taught me anything it’s that when one party has a disappointing midterm that party disappears and never, ever wins an election again. :thumbsup: 

18 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Ravens is exactly what you guys want though.  He perpetuates your image of people on the left and keeps your worldview the way it is.  

Speak for yourself centrist. I’m surrounded by libs IRL. None of them are like RF. Know a few actual centrists too. 

there are really only 2 parties...

Commies and Patriots

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i like this guy.

i have a sort spot for anyone who hates trump.  and vise versa.

3 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Wait, you mean all you Libs aren’t as worthless and mentally empty as Raven Turd? 

49 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The lib version of crapman.

We finally agree. Smooch. 

9 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

The Republican party's base is folks without college degrees, the very religious, old people, and almost exclusively white.  Their main message is one of fear of new ideas and fear of people who don't look like themselves.  They're science and education deniers. 

Character is higher than intellect.

Folks without college degrees are every bit as valuable as those with college degrees.

2 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Character is higher than intellect.

Folks without college degrees are every bit as valuable as those with college degrees.

no way

gender studies majors like Ravens idiot is far more important than an electrician

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

No one is going anywhere. This is a really bad original post in this thread. 

This. Politics are circular. He’s to  fawking stoopid or ignorant to understand that. 

8 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

3 serious questions:

1. Are you white?

2. Are you heterosexual?

3. What is your gender, and does it match your sexual organs?

8 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

A lot of posts around here as though the left is pedo murderers who hate our country.  

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

but most liberals act that way.  they dont try to win arguments.  they lose arguments and win by silencing dissent.  while they wait to silence dissent, they act like 12 year olds.