kozmiq

Jenna Ortega

was on Jimmy Fallon last night.  Hosting SNL this coming week (I know, I know .. all u cool kids don't watch SNL).  She was also Wednesday Addams in Addams Family 2.  Also in Scream 5 and Scream 6 coming out today.

May have the prettiest face of any woman I've ever seen.

Actually she was not in Addams Family 2 (2021).  She stars as Wednesday Addams in the TV series Wednesday (2022).  Its a pretty terrible show that's a cross between Harry Potter  and Scooby Doo.  But she has a small scene where she dances to a 1962 beatnik song called "Goo Goo Muck" (the Cramps remade it in 1980) which was wildly popular on tiktok.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Actually she was not in Addams Family 2 (2021).  She stars as Wednesday Addams in the TV series Wednesday (2022).  Its a pretty terrible show that's a cross between Harry Potter  and Scooby Doo.  But she has a small scene where she dances to a 1962 beatnik song called "Goo Goo Muck" which was wildly popular on tiktok.

Very good.  Thanks for that info.

Pass.....

46 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

you like dudes, don't you?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

you like dudes, don't you?

No, but it's a fact that you do.  

3 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

No, but it's a fact that you do.  

You're up here bragging about teenagers that look like men being cute. Stand down pedo. 

me likey

and did you guys see this?  Two of my favorite mousy types

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

You're up here bragging about teenagers that look like men being cute. Stand down pedo. 

Eddie, you're confusing me with someone who gives a sh!t about anything that you say.  Now go back to giving 5 dollar blowjobs behind the building you pretend to work at.

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

Definitely not and it’s not even close. She cute don’t get me wrong. But insanely hot? No. Prettiest face? Definitely not. 
I can see why people find her attractive and she is. But it’s blown WAY out or proportion 

11 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

me likey

and did you guys see this?  Two of my favorite mousy types

I continue to celebrate this post.  🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Definitely not and it’s not even close. She cute don’t get me wrong. But insanely hot? No. Prettiest face? Definitely not. 
I can see why people find her attractive and she is. But it’s blown WAY out or proportion 

she's an Addams.  She is supposed to be oddly cute.

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

Eddie, you're confusing me with someone who gives a sh!t about anything that you say.  Now go back to giving 5 dollar blowjobs behind the building you pretend to work at.

Homophobic. 

@kozmiq can you please do away with your font choice?  It's one step below POSTING IN ALL CAPS.

Thanks. :cheers:

3 hours ago, kozmiq said:

Really?? You have very low standards then. She's a little manly in the features but, to each his own I guess. 

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

She looks like Winnie Cooper.

Mathematics makes me hard. :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

She looks like Winnie Cooper.

She's mexican.

Give her 8 years?

She'll look like Winnebago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't have a feeling about her one way or the other. Looks like every other 20 year old Mexican chick.

However, what piss me off was she invented this dance for her TV show and instantly it was called iconic!

No, I'm sorry something has to be more than 30 seconds old to be f****** iconic. What's next? Legendary? Magical?

For the record? It's not even a dance. It's a series of herky-jerky movements she stole from '80s dance club video  with no continuity whatsoever. Just decent editing.

Michael Jackson invented dances. Gene Kelly. Not this bimbo.

Sort of similar to people thinking Selena Gomez is real hot.  I don't get it.  Both their faces are sort of odd.  Selena Gomez probably was better.  I think she is a bus now.  

3 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Impossible to judge without seeing her snizz tuna fish taco. 

FYP to be culturally sensitive. 

Suprised all the pedos havent flocked to this thread yet. 

Kozmiq giving whiffle a run for worst thread maker.  

Jenna Ortega is 20 years old and Aubrey Plaza is 38 years old.  I'd hit both of those all day, every day and 6 times on Sunday.

I'm not sure what's going on in here with talk of pedos and underage girls.  None of that applies to the OP.

What am I missing?

To say she's insanely hot is insane. I can walk down the street tonight and find 100 girls way hotter than her. She's hard looking IMO, a dime a dozen. 

Just now, League Champion said:

To say she's insanely hot is insane. I can walk down the street tonight and find 100 girls way hotter than her. She's hard looking IMO, a dime a dozen. 

I'm not picky.  Most guys aren't but she's not even close to ugly or even average, IMO.  She's better than that.  I'd give her a 7 or 8 on the hotness scale.

Of course, teams of stylists and makeup artists can make anyone look good in Hollywood.  It's what they do.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm not picky.  Most guys aren't but she's not even close to ugly or even average, IMO.  She's better than that.  I'd give her a 7 or 8 on the hotness scale.

Of course, teams of stylists and makeup artists can make anyone look good in Hollywood.  It's what they do.

I don't see it, the face is ehhhh, good but nothing special. 

Just now, League Champion said:

I don't see it, the face is ehhhh, good but nothing special. 

I'm okay with that.  To each, his own.

Beauty is very subjective.  Except when it comes to @OldMaid.  We can all agree on that she's the standard.

40 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Suprised all the pedos havent flocked to this thread yet. 

Kozmiq giving whiffle a run for worst thread maker.  

Well, I can spell but some of you aren't into education.

Some guys and their aliases aren't into pretty girls and the Beatles either.  Geek Club looking bad around the Net.   

1 minute ago, kozmiq said:

Well, I can spell but some of you aren't into education.

Some guys and their aliases aren't into pretty girls and the Beatles either.  Geek Club looking bad around the Net.   

It's not our fault that you're into strawberry pickers. Listen, I'd doink her all day as well but she's far from insanely hot. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

It's not our fault that you're into strawberry pickers. Listen, I'd doink her all day as well but she's far from insanely hot. 

I didn't say insanely hot.  I said pretty.  YOU keep saying insanely hot so that you have something to argue about.  Now, calm down.