Patented Phil

Transgender Slaughters 3 Kids and 3 Adults at Christian Elementary School in Nashville

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

females make up 2% of mass shootings and school shootings.  It is very rare.  And this might be the first tranny, making it ultra rare as well, but of course they get all the hate so it will be a bloodbath by the right.

Trans commit 9% of all mass shootings, despite being just .5% of the population 

CNN identified the shooter, but said female, not trans. Fox was the only major news site that identified the shooter as trans.  Other sites haven't name the shooter yet.

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

WHAT IS THIS CREATURE??? 

I'M SO CONFUSED, IS IT A CHICK THAT THINKS IT'S A MAN OR IS IT A DUDE PRETENDING TO BE A CHICK????? 

THIS IS HARD!!! 

Whatever it was, thank God it’s dead. 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

I need to qualify that more - 

Trans in prison = more likely a sexual crime landed them there than something else. 

Oh, I knew what you meant, I was trying to have some fun at your expense.

:doublethumbsup:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Trans commit 9% of all mass shootings, despite being just .5% of the population 

Link?

Biological female, identifying as male with he/him pronouns. 

That is kind of interesting really, since females don't particularly choose guns as weapons (to commit crimes or to commit suicide). And the fact that he/them went to a school to do it is against the statistics as well. 

Will have to see which spin they use for this one. 

The trans status of the individual only matters when they are the victim of a crime, not the perpetrator of one. 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Yeah, I doubt that's anywhere near correct. 

Well that's because I made it up 

Metro Nashville Police Department has identified the shooter as Audrey Hale, 28. MNPD Chief John Drake said the shooter was a former student at the school. Police are investigating her at this time. Hale entered the school by firing into a side door.

I was told locked doors keep shooters out. :mellow: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Trannies are mentally ill. It's proven time and time again.

They get what they want or else.  Hell, they have half the country thinking transgenderism is normal.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The trans status of the individual only matters when they are the victim of a crime, not the perpetrator of one. 

Not to NBC News, which is reporting that the shooter was transgender:

Nashville school shooter identified as Audrey Hale, a 28-year-old TN resident (nbcnews.com)

The shooter, Audrey Hale, 28, of Nashville, identified as transgender and had no previous criminal record, according to the chief.

42 minutes ago, Twinsdad said:

CNN identified the shooter, but said female, not trans. Fox was the only major news site that identified the shooter as trans.  Other sites haven't name the shooter yet.

Disgusting misgendering. 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Nightly news broadcasts come on in a little over 30 minutes. How will they cover this? It’s a trans, but it’s also white. Quite a conundrum. 

GutterBoy said:
starting looking like a chick at some point. 

League Champion said:

At what point was that???

Winner :clap: 

Eight minutes into the KARE 11 (NBC) Minneapolis St. Paul news & no mention of the shooting. 

6:15. Going into the 2nd set of commercials & still no coverage. 

6:18 Belinda Jensen weather.

6:22 3rd set of commercials & still no mention of the shooting.

6:24 Sports.

6:27 See you tomorrow. No mention of the shooting.

3 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Wtf is wrong with that mental midget Biden . Six deaths and he’s trying out a new standup routine

all you Biden ball washers should hide in shame

2 hours ago, Strike said:

WTF is wrong with Biden????

He doesn't care about these kids, but to be fair I doubt most people in this thread care either beyond whatever agenda it can be used to push.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Waiting for the manifesto, possible she went crazy on Christian's anti-trans hate, but doesn't make sense to shoot the kids.

Could just be a regular old insane person like every other school shooter too.

practicing Christians do not hate trans people. Practicing Christians do not hate gay people. We are all children of God. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

That is kind of interesting really, since females don't particularly choose guns as weapons (to commit crimes or to commit suicide). And the fact that he/them went to a school to do it is against the statistics as well. 

Who is the they?

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

This is a Presbyterian school, typically Liberal and accepting of gays, so the whole "I'm trans so fock Christians" narrative doesn't seem to play.

This one is very odd.  Probably just your run of the mill psycho.  We need better gun control.

Already trying to spin this eh?  The only "probably" at this point is that it appears to be a politically motivated hate crime - against innocent children - just because they are Christian.  Let's just wait until the facts come out though.  But at this point it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Wouldn't that make him a transgender male?  all of news outlets are saying transgender female.  I think we need an official scorecard update for those playing at home.

14 minutes ago, Mr Fantasy said:

They  are poisoning their minds

That's a bit like ruining the taste of a urinal cake, no?

2 minutes ago, Twinsdad said:

Wouldn't that make him a transgender male?  all of news outlets are saying transgender female.  I think we need an official scorecard update for those playing at home.

Just take trans out and replace it with fake. Trans female-=fake female.  Trans male = fake male. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just take trans out and replace it with fake. Trans female-=fake female.  Trans male = fake male. 

That's why the clarification is needed.  The news is saying the shooter was a female or a trans female.  It seems to me the right answer is a female/trans male.  If that's correct, we may have all the LGBTQ+ crowd getting up in arms over the mis-gendering by the media!

ETA:  looks like USA Today was the first one to get it right.....

Police identified the attacker as Audrey Elizabeth Hale, 28, a transgender man who was assigned female at birth. Hale entered the Covenant school with an AR-style rifle, and AR-style pistol, and another handgun, police said.

Focking CNN has no mention of the shooter being transgender.  That fact is central to this story.  Just another example of the Liberal media suppressing the truth for political purposes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

Focking CNN has no mention of the shooter being transgender.  That fact is central to this story.  Just another example of the Liberal media suppressing the truth for political purposes. 

CNN's gonna really piss of the LGBTQ+ crowd now