KSB2424

The ***OFFICIAL*** Vivek Ramaswamy for POTUS Thread

He makes a lot of sense and could carry the MAGA flag into the next generation.  I would like to see him get some seasoning under Father Trump as a high ranking cabinet level member. 

I can't imagine Maga would ever embrace a dorky brown douche.  Would be hard to put his head on Rambo on a flag.

When liberals let you peak behind their curtain, you find out how racist they really are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

When liberals let you peak behind their curtain, you find out how racist they really are.

You mean the party that twice elected a black man as president, while the republicans called him Hussain and demanded to see his birth certificate?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I can't imagine Maga would ever embrace a dorky brown douche.  Would be hard to put his head on Rambo on a flag.

Why bring color into this. The MAGA tent is all inclusive. We believe in a merit based system 

• Like 1

I caught this in clips today . The MSM is trying to push establishment darling haley but Vivek hit it out of the park. A Trumpian performance. He opened up in savage mode . 

a white woman called a brown man scum and another called him an A hole

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nope uniparty lie 

Yep. We be effed my good Americans

22 hours ago, wiffleball said:

That guy looks dirty.  I mean, filthy.

What the hell color is that? 

He looks like he smells as if a Curry Goat had liver failure - and - dysentary and you wiped its ass with a Chimney sweeps' snot-and soot -  encrusted hanky. 

🐐

This is racist

I can't get into Vivek. He's the Indian Obama. A smooth talker, knows how to work, etc. No substance whatsoever, no backbone and merely a racial pawn. It's shocking that the Libs don't love him. 

10 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I can't get into Vivek. He's the Indian Obama. A smooth talker, knows how to work, etc. No substance whatsoever, no backbone and merely a racial pawn. It's shocking that the Libs don't love him. 

Me neither. He just seems like a slimey used car salesman to me.

A very punchable face also.

It’s really telling how a number of people judge how someone looks or their “identity” over actual ideas and stances on issues.  

This isn’t American Idol or the Bachelor :doh:

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s really telling how a number of people judge how someone looks or their “identity” over actual ideas and stances on issues.  

You can tell when someone's phony, Vivek is just that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

You won’t catch me speaking in favor of Obama very often, but Vivek can’t even dream of having Obama’s level of personal charisma.

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

I have the same problem.  Initially I really liked him:  I had heard him speak on multiple pods I listen to, maybe Tim Ferriss?  Anyway, super sharp guy.  When I heard he was running for POTUS, I was very intrigued.

But the bloom has come off the rose for me.  One, in these debates he seems like he's trolling for trolling's sake at times, just to get a shock reaction (the old marketing adage that bad pub is better than no pub).  

Two, his policy ideas are too far out there.  The American public is never going to go for the total elimination of things like the Dept. of Education.  Similar to my position on abortion, the first job of changing things is winning, so get into office with a more moderate stance and start boiling the frog.

Three, his head is so far up Trump's ass he can lick his kidney.  I just don't get this.  

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I have the same problem.  Initially I really liked him:  I had heard him speak on multiple pods I listen to, maybe Tim Ferriss?  Anyway, super sharp guy.  When I heard he was running for POTUS, I was very intrigued.

But the bloom has come off the rose for me.  One, in these debates he seems like he's trolling for trolling's sake at times, just to get a shock reaction (the old marketing adage that bad pub is better than no pub).  

Two, his policy ideas are too far out there.  The American public is never going to go for the total elimination of things like the Dept. of Education.  Similar to my position on abortion, the first job of changing things is winning, so get into office with a more moderate stance and start boiling the frog.

Three, his head is so far up Trump's ass he can lick his kidney.  I just don't get this.  

I think his strategy is to be the new Trump.  In the off chance that Trump's legal battles prevent him from being the nominee, I think he's positioning himself to be the replacement.  Frankly, I don't think he believes half the sh1t he's saying, he's just trying to act crazy to get the Trump supporters, and if you look at the reactions he's getting on social media, its working.

13 hours ago, HellToupee said:

I caught this in clips today . The MSM is trying to push establishment darling haley but Vivek hit it out of the park. A Trumpian performance. He opened up in savage mode . 

a white woman called a brown man scum and another called him an A hole

I think by any reasonable measure, Vivek looked like a lightweight troll and Haley has solidly kicked his little boy ass in these debates. She has let him get under her skin a bit, but no serious person can really blame her for that because his entire reason for existing is to get under people’s skin.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I think his strategy is to be the new Trump.  In the off chance that Trump's legal battles prevent him from being the nominee, I think he's positioning himself to be the replacement.  Frankly, I don't think he believes half the sh1t he's saying, he's just trying to act crazy to get the Trump supporters, and if you look at the reactions he's getting on social media, its working.

This, plus he’s kissing ass for a potential VP spot or maybe some coveted appointment 

4 hours ago, League Champion said:

The libs love dear Nikki until the general then everyone is Hitler

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

That’s fair, but you have to compare / contrast against the competition. 

He’s smart, articulate, young(ish) and NOT a career politician. As a person that follows him he hasn’t flipped flopped on his principles since he announced his candidacy.  He thinks big picture and that scares off people, I get it.  

I just chuckle at the (dorky Indian) and (reeks of curry) or the punchable face comments.  The person could be a female midget but if that person might be the best candidate I’m all ears.  This isn’t American Idol or The Bachelor, well shouldn’t be, but I guess it mostly is 

ETA:  also I’ve always leaned towards people who went into either business or the military before they started as a politician.  I find it much easier to trust a businessman who’s made his money already and then decides to run for office then the career politician who actually made their millions BY being in office. 

I guess this is why cdub doesn’t like Vivek other than the racism.  This does seem like a dumb idea though:

On 11/10/2023 at 4:00 AM, Kopy said:

Me neither. He just seems like a slimey used car salesman to me.

A very punchable face also.

Ramaswamy is angling, IMHO, to trade his endorsement for Trump for the Secretary Of Education post. If Ramaswamy overhauls American education, that's a win that will be transformative for him to run for POTUS eventually. 

This is the correct strategy for Vivek. He knows Nikki Haley is almost completely assured of getting the VPOTUS offer from Trump after the primaries. He's looking for the 10 percent chance that Trump picks him for VPOTUS or he hopes to destabilize Haley down the road from getting the ticket herself in a future primary. In the meantime, he can eye Sherrod Brown's Senate seat in Ohio at some point. Or even challenge for Governor one day. 

He appeals to young voters. That's something none of the other candidates period, on both sides, can offer right now. Going after Ronna McDaniel was the right move. She attempted to game the rules and requirements to eliminate Ramaswamy from the debate stage both times. She was never going to help him in the future, so she offered no political value, so he wants her replaced. These were all the correct short term and long term political decisions for his own career. He's challenging the "establishment" And how has the establishment really helped working class Americans? So Vivek tapped into how many people are feeling. 

The push/pull for Ramaswamy and Haley is this - Is war with the CCP inevitable? Haley believes Yes and Ramaswamy believes No. ( I actually believe Yes myself) If you believe war is inevitable, then Haley is the best choice for POTUS period. If you don't, then Vivek is perfectly acceptable to try to effect real change. 

Young people are unreliable voters. Which is why Biden had to keep pretending to offer student loan forgiveness to them to vote. So Ramaswamy is not offering the RNC the guarantee of the young vote. What he's doing is guaranteeing if they keep attacking him, he'll use his influence on the young vote to stay home because any hope for change is pointless with the "establishment" 

Both Haley AND Ramaswamy won out. Haley by pure fortune and timing. The attack on Israel lines up with her perpetual Pro Israel stances. Ramaswamy by pure personal force, which is more interesting. He creates his own good timing. If Ramaswamy is raising discussion about what he's saying in the national daily media cycle, which has happened, then he's "won" to his goals. 

59 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Ramaswamy is angling, IMHO, to trade his endorsement for Trump for the Secretary Of Education post. If Ramaswamy overhauls American education, that's a win that will be transformative for him to run for POTUS eventually. 

This is the correct strategy for Vivek. He knows Nikki Haley is almost completely assured of getting the VPOTUS offer from Trump after the primaries. He's looking for the 10 percent chance that Trump picks him for VPOTUS or he hopes to destabilize Haley down the road from getting the ticket herself in a future primary. In the meantime, he can eye Sherrod Brown's Senate seat in Ohio at some point. Or even challenge for Governor one day. 

He appeals to young voters. That's something none of the other candidates period, on both sides, can offer right now. Going after Ronna McDaniel was the right move. She attempted to game the rules and requirements to eliminate Ramaswamy from the debate stage both times. She was never going to help him in the future, so she offered no political value, so he wants her replaced. These were all the correct short term and long term political decisions for his own career. He's challenging the "establishment" And how has the establishment really helped working class Americans? So Vivek tapped into how many people are feeling. 

The push/pull for Ramaswamy and Haley is this - Is war with the CCP inevitable? Haley believes Yes and Ramaswamy believes No. ( I actually believe Yes myself) If you believe war is inevitable, then Haley is the best choice for POTUS period. If you don't, then Vivek is perfectly acceptable to try to effect real change. 

Young people are unreliable voters. Which is why Biden had to keep pretending to offer student loan forgiveness to them to vote. So Ramaswamy is not offering the RNC the guarantee of the young vote. What he's doing is guaranteeing if they keep attacking him, he'll use his influence on the young vote to stay home because any hope for change is pointless with the "establishment" 

Both Haley AND Ramaswamy won out. Haley by pure fortune and timing. The attack on Israel lines up with her perpetual Pro Israel stances. Ramaswamy by pure personal force, which is more interesting. He creates his own good timing. If Ramaswamy is raising discussion about what he's saying in the national daily media cycle, which has happened, then he's "won" to his goals. 

You should go back to quoting me. At least then you’re posting some brilliant thoughts. Your own analysis is really terrible. 

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I guess this is why cdub doesn’t like Vivek other than the racism.  This does seem like a dumb idea though:

Where everyone could agree is that’s there are too many federal employees.  But a much smarter plan is to take a second, scrutinize every budget, eliminate inefficiencies and redundancy and cut the workforce with a scalpel rather than a machete.  It IS dumb to suggest you’d just fire everyone with an odd number.

17 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Where everyone could agree is that’s there are too many federal employees.  But a much smarter plan is to take a second, scrutinize every budget, eliminate inefficiencies and redundancy and cut the workforce with a scalpel rather than a machete.  It IS dumb to suggest you’d just fire everyone with an odd number.

Yeah, it sounds extreme, but anyone who thinks the GOVERNMENT would scrutinize budgets and eliminate insufficiencies/redundant’s is not living in reality. 
I don’t dislike this guy. He won’t win or run, but like someone said above, he’s looking for a cabinet Position. 

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

He’s a child 

6 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Yeah, it sounds extreme, but anyone who thinks the GOVERNMENT would scrutinize budgets and eliminate insufficiencies/redundant’s is not living in reality. 
I don’t dislike this guy. He won’t win or run, but like someone said above, he’s looking for a cabinet Position. 

The reason you don’t simply slash half is because some could be abolished entirely while others wouldn’t even need to be touched.  I get your point, that we shouldn’t expect government to scrutinize budgets and staffing.  However, if you’re already buying your candidate’s position that he or she will reduce the size of government, then you should be able to buy your candidate’s position that they will do it in an aggressively targeted manner.

On 4/19/2023 at 7:33 PM, iam90sbaby said:

He won't even make it passed the primaries, waste of time. Plus he's gay.

Nailed it lol

On 11/10/2023 at 7:15 AM, KSB2424 said:

Yeh but Newsome is so dreamy :wub: 

On 11/13/2023 at 1:19 PM, IGotWorms said:

He’s a child 

MIne ends in an even number :overhead:   matter of fact, mine has only 2 odd numbers :o 

Smart, young but most importantly, and this matters most…. he doesn’t owe a “donor” and we all know who and what that means, one red cent.  

I live in NC.  I’ve never voted in a Primary as it’s always been decided after Iowa, SC, NH etc. I don’t actually have a say in the matter. 

I respect Vivek for being an outsider (DC) and just calling balls and strikes.  It resonates with me.  

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Smart, young but most importantly, and this matters most…. he doesn’t owe a “donor” and we all know who and what that means, one red cent.  

I live in NC.  I’ve never voted in a Primary as it’s always been decided after Iowa, SC, NH etc. I don’t actually have a say in the matter. 

I respect Vivek for being an outsider (DC) and just calling balls and strikes.  It resonates with me.  

Well let’s take a look at his “balls and strikes”. 

In Vivek’s book he called Jan 6 “a national disgrace.” Tonight he called it “an inside job”. Which I suspect he knows is total crap. 

He’s a liar and a hypocrite. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

In Vivek’s book he called Jan 6 “a national disgrace.” Tonight he called it “an inside job”. Which I suspect he knows is total crap. 

both can be true, so

you don't mind joe being a hypocrite and a liar though

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And super annoying, and a poosy little ahole