Sign in to follow this  
taco breath

its good to see the FBG refugees owning the tards here.

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Pimpledouche proving my point.  You got nothing little man.

You've already shamed yourself  beyond the point of no return with your racist post, which the moderators deleted.

You have no character, self-control or sense of decency. You're as useless as testicles on a mosquito. 

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

which the moderators deleted.

WTF is going on here?

Oh, that's right.  That's another symptom of the FBGs rejects coming here. They're habitual tattletales.  They'll report and report until Mike gets sick of it.  It's the reason they shut it down at FBGs.   They will ruin this place.  

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You've already shamed yourself  beyond the point of no return with your racist post, which the moderators deleted.

You have no character, self-control or sense of decency. You're as useless as testicles on a mosquito. 

Are we talking a male mosquito, or a male who associates as a female?  :dunno: 

Somewhere, somehow, somebody must have kicked you around some
Tell me why you want to lay there, revel in your abandon

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah ok Pimpledouche.  I didn't make any racist post you lying POS.  And character?  You wouldn't know the first thing about that asss-wipe.

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

WTF is going on here?

Oh, that's right.  That's another symptom of the FBGs rejects coming here. They're habitual tattletales.  They'll report and report until Mike gets sick of it.  It's the reason they shut it down at FBGs.   They will ruin this place.  

What's going on here is that Pimpledouche is lying.  I've never had a post deleted, never had a warning, and never had a suspension.  The guy's an absolute scumbag and should be kicked out of this place for lying like that.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

WTF is going on here?

Who are you and what are you talking about?

The only thing I can think of is Pimpledouche got bent by this post.  Number 1, it's not racist.  Number 2, it wasn't deleted.  Number 3, Pimpledouche didn't answer it.

The question is completely relevant to any discussion on race.  It's easy to talk about race, crime, and crazy Liberal policies when it doesn't affect you.  Show your receipts Pimpledouche.  I'll be glad to show my bona fides, because I very much do have credibility on this topic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The guy with 17 aliases talking about a lack of self control.  

2 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

WTF is going on here?

I never agree with you but I actually agree on this. It was incessant reporting that got the PSF shut down. 

7 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

The only thing I can think of is Pimpledouche got bent by this post.  Number 1, it's not racist.  Number 2, it wasn't deleted.  Number 3, Pimpledouche didn't answer it.

The question is completely relevant to any discussion on race.  It's easy to talk about race, crime, and crazy Liberal policies when it doesn't affect you.  Show your receipts Pimpledouche.  I'll be glad to show my bona fides, because I very much do have credibility on this topic.

I think he was referring to this

still not deleted so rusty was wrong, but he's not smart.

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I never agree with you but I actually agree on this. It was incessant reporting that got the PSF shut down. 

The ones reporting here are the maga snowflakes.  I've had my fair share of suspensions and banning after insulting and owning them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The ones reporting here are the maga snowflakes.  I've had my fair share of suspensions and banning after insulting and owning them.

The only thing you've owned is a 12-in fake schlong that you and pimpadouche use on each other.

Otherwise, you haven't owned anything else, much less posters in here.  Like I said, I've owned you since the day I got here from FBGs and everyday since. You should probably quit while you're behind.

57 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

😭

Narcissim is plentiful from leftists

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Lol....even the FBG leftist mods admitted that was a load of crap.  According to MT, the sissy-boy left-tards out reported others by 8 to 1.   Most of my bannings, which numbered over 50, were for simply telling the truth. 

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

How do they own themselves?  

Legit question.

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Lol....even the FBG leftist mods admitted that was a load of crap.  According to MT, the sissy-boy left-tards out reported others by 8 to 1.  

I'm not talking about fbg dummy, I'm talking about here

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I'm not talking about fbg dummy, I'm talking about here

You think the laws of nature change by location?  

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You think the laws of nature change by location?  

Why would an fbg leftist report me for telling a Magatard that Biden is not burning down food warehouses, or that I had sex with a Magatard wife?

A friend of mine’s cousin that plays in a high stakes league with this other dude that allegedly asked an FBG insider at an DFS seminar breakout session about the whole PSF demise a few months ago. The story was that this Tim guy threw a hissy fit about someone making a benign joke about a Tommy Tutone song and demanded he be banned.  That was the straw that broke the camel’s back and the PSF was killed soon afterwards.  

• Haha 3

All I know is the moderators over there sucked up to the liberals and banned right leaning posters constantly.  Clayton Gray can eat a bag of !

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

All I know is the moderators over there sucked up to the liberals and banned right leaning posters constantly.  Clayton Gray can eat a bag of !

I got banned after 1 post. I stated that "conservatives are straight up smarter voters than liberals". I offered nothing else in the post. That's it.

Banned and post deleted within 3 minutes.

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

A friend of mine’s cousin that plays in a high stakes league with this other dude that allegedly asked an FBG insider at an DFS seminar breakout session about the whole PSF demise a few months ago. The story was that this Tim guy threw a hissy fit about someone making a benign joke about a Tommy Tutone song and demanded he be banned.  That was the straw that broke the camel’s back and the PSF was killed soon afterwards.  

This is total bullsh!t. I love that Tutone song (there’s only one right?) and would never throw a “hissy fit” about that or anything else. Also I quit the PSF, and then was suspended, over a month before it was shut down. 

You’re a liar. 

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Get ready for the denial. He doesn't like the truth. It hurts him. 😆

17 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Footballguys was the fruitiest of places.  Apparently even the fruits couldn't keep it excellent.   

They are like locusts. infest an area and destroy it. see the FBG wasteland. Fortunately over here, they can be called the retards that they are and they can be driven off. See ShoTard, although he is actually here with a different user ID and we all know who that is.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

They are like locusts. infest an area and destroy it. see the FBG wasteland. Fortunately over here, they can be called the retards that they are and they can be driven off. See ShoTard, although he is actually here with a different user ID and we all know who that is.

Who is it? 

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

Lol....even the FBG leftist mods admitted that was a load of crap.  According to MT, the sissy-boy left-tards out reported others by 8 to 1.   Most of my bannings, which numbered over 50, were for simply telling the truth. 

I can 100% confirm this is what he said.  I distinctly remember him saying it wasn't even close.

If you talk about "owning other posters" you should probably punch yourself in the face, in front of your wife and kids. HTH

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FYP. 

Very rarely would a liberal get banned over there.

Wrong. I have probably 7 or 8. A couple for months at a time. No clue if I was reported or they just got me on their own. 

If you posted in the Politics forum you got them. It’s fine, it was in the rules they had posted. 

I didn’t cry like a little betch, took my time in the hole and returned - omertà.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Wrong. I have probably 7 or 8. A couple for months at a time. No clue if I was reported or they just got me on their own. 

If you posted in the Politics forum you got them. It’s fine, it was in the rules they had posted. 

I didn’t cry like a little betch, took my time in the hole and returned - omertà.

Were you The General over there too?