Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

Trump mocks attack on Paul Pelosi

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-mocks-hammer-attack-pelosi-005943115.html

Former President Donald Trump made heartless comments about the brutal hammer attack on Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul, during a bizarre pitch to California voters Friday.

Paul Pelosi was violently attacked with a hammer last year during a home break-in by David DePape, and underwent surgery for a fractured skull.

“How’s her husband doing?” Trump said, jeeringly, adding, “She’s against having a wall at our border even though she has a wall around her house—which obviously didn’t do a very good job.”

• Haha 6

The frightening thing isn’t that he made that comment- everyone knows what a jerk he is. 

The frightening thing is that the audience cheered and laughed. Who are these people? I’ve known Republicans my entire life. I don’t recognize some of them anymore. 

You’re preaching to the wrong crowd here. These focktards still believe it was faked, or that it was a lover’s quarrel with Pelosi’s ghey lover, or whatever other nonsense conspiracy theory these morons regularly fall for 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

good for him, hes right, you guys would all be applauding if the shoe was flipped

fock off

We’d be applauding if Biden made a joke about the spouse of a Republican being brutally attacked? 

I don’t think so. I would hope most Democrats aren’t like you. I would hope most Republicans wouldn’t be either, but they’re constantly proving me wrong. What happened to decency? 

It was ok when democrats mocked Rand Paul after he was attacked. Both times. GTFO

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Walls work. 

20 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

“How’s her husband doing?” Trump said, jeeringly, adding, “She’s against having a wall at our border even though she has a wall around her house—which obviously didn’t do a very good job.”

I guess not all walls. 

26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

good for him, hes right, you guys would all be applauding if the shoe was flipped

fock off

This is correct. I mocked him too. That video of Pelosi was awesome when it came out. :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We’d be applauding if Biden made a joke about the spouse of a Republican being brutally attacked? 

I don’t think so. I would hope most Democrats aren’t like you. I would hope most Republicans wouldn’t be either, but they’re constantly proving me wrong. What happened to decency? 

yep, see Rand Paul, people here still say he deserves it

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re preaching to the wrong crowd here. These focktards still believe it was faked, or that it was a lover’s quarrel with Pelosi’s ghey lover, or whatever other nonsense conspiracy theory these morons regularly fall for 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

The frightening thing isn’t that he made that comment- everyone knows what a jerk he is. 

The frightening thing is that the audience cheered and laughed. Who are these people? I’ve known Republicans my entire life. I don’t recognize some of them anymore. 

First, humor can be had anywhere. Some of the most memorably funny jokes have been made by comedians daring to tackle the most unfunny, horrible, and taboo of topics, such as Sam Kinneson on starvation in Africa or George Carlin on rape. The only time in my life that I ever pulled over onto the side of the road because I was a danger to myself and other drivers was caused by laughing too hard during the last two minutes of Gilbert Gottfried's interaction with Amy Heckerling's babysitter on the Howard Stern show, revolving around the Jewish Holocaust.

All three of these can be found on YouTube.

Second, making fun of Nancy Pelosi's hypocrisy in front of an audience that hates her is low hanging fruit. Trump had a good joke and has mastered the art of comedic timing.

Third, it's not like late night comics hold back in their Trump jokes. The proper response is to laugh if the jokes are funny, not get indignant at them.

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

This is correct. I mocked him too. That video of Pelosi was awesome when it came out. :thumbsup:

You think that a football player taking a shot to a players head is wrong, but you enjoyed seeing an attack on a person.   

Mmmm.  

16 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You think that a football player taking a shot to a players head is wrong, but you enjoyed seeing an attack on a person.   

Mmmm.  

"Attack on Pelosi". 😆

He's still today holding that same glass with booze, standing in his underwear, and waiting for his boyfriend to come back. 😆

Yep, that is pretty funny. Speaking of which, how is your boyfriend doing these days?

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

He turned a bunch of good people into clones of himself, a complete doosh bag ass hole.  It's sad.

5 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I guess not all walls. 

This was my thought. :D

Although, as has been pointed out, its a pretty good joke to a receptive crowd.

As for the actual incident, we'll obviously never know what really happened, but the official story doesn't pass the smell test. 

• Haha 1

Trump has always been a vile person.  He's however extended his influence by convincing the most weak-minded morons in this country that he actually cares about them.  They embrace and repeat his vile behavior becoming even worse people themselves.

Heck you read it here every day and in this very thread.  Imagine some democratic leader constantly making fun of things like the Paul Pelosi incident.  Yet Trump mocks and makes fun and disparages anyone from anonymous court clerks to unknown state election officials to anyone else his tiny mind tells him aggrieved him.

And his sycophants cheer and clap like the unthinking sociopaths many are. 

Just now, jerryskids said:

This was my thought. :D

Although, as has been pointed out, its a pretty good joke to a receptive crowd.

As for the actual incident, we'll obviously never know what really happened, but the official story doesn't pass the smell test. 

Sure, some dude on video breaking into the speaker of the house's house in the middle of the night, asking for her repeatedly, and then bashing her husband with a hammer must have some deeper, hidden meaning, right?  Oh wait the assaulted dude was trying to de-escalate the lunatic before he got bashed.  SOMETHING IS AMISS!!!  80+ year olds always have their gay lovers break in at 2am and bash them with hammers right?

Unbelievable. 

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys are comparing this to Rand Paul getting beat up by his neighbor?

He was mocked by democrats. That’s the comparison. Your continuous lack of comprehension is astounding. Put the question mark down until you learn how to use it. 

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Sure, some dude on video breaking into the speaker of the house's house in the middle of the night, asking for her repeatedly, and then bashing her husband with a hammer must have some deeper, hidden meaning, right?  Oh wait the assaulted dude was trying to de-escalate the lunatic before he got bashed.  SOMETHING IS AMISS!!!  80+ year olds always have their gay lovers break in at 2am and bash them with hammers right?

Unbelievable. 

Who are you? 

Also you are right, it makes sense to bash someone with a hammer but not finish the job or leave, instead just hang there with the door opening waiting for the po po.

Like I said, we'll never know. We've been given our story and instructed to move on.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys are comparing this to Rand Paul getting beat up by his neighbor?

I don't think Rand Paul just had sex with his neighbor and wasn't just standing there in his underwear with him while holding a cocktail and chatting after their little love thing. 

So they are completely different. 

19 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Unbelievable. 

😆 Liberal alert!! Dumb as a rock. It's their calling card. 

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

If some whacko clubbed Trump in the haid with a hammer, leftists everywhere would rejoice. Stop pretending your side has the moral high ground. It's laughable. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Who are you? 

Also you are right, it makes sense to bash someone with a hammer but not finish the job or leave, instead just hang there with the door opening waiting for the po po.

Like I said, we'll never know. We've been given our story and instructed to move on.  

Rusty

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If some whacko clubbed Trump in the haid with a hammer, leftists everywhere would rejoice. Stop pretending your side has the moral high ground. It's laughable. 

I have it on good authority that Trump's cotton candy hair is actually a carbon fiber weave specifically designed to thwart hammer attacks.  He came up with the idea listening to MC Hammer's song some decades ago.  It was a prototype for a product he was going to market but he got distracted selling Trump steaks, Trump wime, and Trump hemprrhoid cream instead.

24 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I don't think Rand Paul just had sex with his neighbor and wasn't just standing there in his underwear with him while holding a cocktail and chatting after their little love thing. 

So they are completely different. 

He bashed him with a hammer after the cops arrived and they stopped him.

What do you think was going on with 80+ year old Paul Pelosi at 2am?

I'd love to hear your theory since we saw the dude bust in and we saw the dude bash Pelosi with a hammer. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Everyone know the point Trump was driving home.  And it was very effective.

What point was Trump driving home?  It's cool to make fun of elderly people who get attacked at 2am?

Swell guy that Trump...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

😆 Liberal alert!! Dumb as a rock. It's their calling card. 

Please let me know what I misstated.  What's your theory on what happened that night?

This should be interesting. 

16 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Pelosi’s are lowlifes living the high life on the taxpayer’s money.  Trump’s joke is funny and acceptable. 

Judge Tree has ruled and cannot be appealed.  

Exactly. Imagine being such a simp for these people that take and then take some more? Liberals love their betters. Yes boss! 

• Sad 1

It was funny when his gay lover attacked him.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Please let me know what I misstated.  What's your theory on what happened that night?

Wasn’t the glass door broken from the inside out? It’s been a while…

Woketards demand accuracy! Very fine people! 

24 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Party got violent when the promised pizza and hot dogs didn’t show. 

SAD!!!

6 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Party got violent when the promised pizza and hot dogs didn’t show. 

SAD!!!

As  I understand it Paul pelosi is a big fan of hot dogs