Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

Donald Trump blasts Robert De Niro

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-rips-mental-midget-robert-de-niro-he-has-become-a-total-loser/ar-AA1kZzg5

Former President Donald Trump raged against Robert De Niro after the Oscar-winning actor used an award speech last month to bash the Republican presidential front-runner.

On Sunday evening, the 77-year-old Trump mocked the 80-year-old thespian, “whose acting talents have greatly diminished,” for using “a teleprompter for his foul and disgusting language, so disrespectful to our Country.

“He has become unwatchable,” the former president added on Truth Social, adding that De Niro “should focus on his life, which is a mess, rather than the lives of others. He has become a total loser, as the World watches, waits, and laughs!”

Trump then went back for more Monday morning, writing: “Robert De Niro is a ‘mental midget’ whose mind is shot, and whose life is a total train wreck. Very much like Crooked Joe Biden, he can’t put two sentences together. The good news is that this crude and very stupid ‘animal’ has lost all credibility!”

Robert De Niro called Donald Trump a “wannabe dictator.” 

De Niro, who won Academy Awards for his roles in “The Godfather Part II” and “Raging Bull,” tore into Trump at the Nov. 27 Gotham Awards after accusing organizers of editing his speech to cut out remarks trashing the 45th president.

“The beginning of my speech was edited, cut out, I didn’t know about it. And I want to read it,” De Niro said before pulling out his phone and reading his remarks as prepared for delivery.

“History isn’t history anymore,” De Niro complained. “Truth is not truth. Even facts are being replaced by alternative facts and driven by conspiracy theories and ugliness.”

De Niro has lost his F'ing mind. The lunatic Lefts get crazier with age. Soon he'll be in a Starbucks parking lot waiving a Hamas flag. Or maybe he has already. 🌈

It shows the level if hate the leftist propaganda can generate.   The left has become masters at whipping their voting base into a lunatic frenzy.   It is really the main focus of the media and much of the executive branch.   The media and big tech are nothing but a mouthpiece of the elitist establishment who get their marching orders from government bureaucracies on the executive. 

I think those two need to get a room 🤔

Not a Trump fan at all, but it puzzles me why people even listen to the uneducated like Deniro. 

Deniro  dropped out of HS in 10th grade, his only job has been acting like he is someone else.

54 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Not a Trump fan at all, but it puzzles me why people even listen to the uneducated like Deniro. 

Deniro  dropped out of HS in 10th grade, his only job has been acting like he is someone else.

This.  Just because you can act....or sing....or paint...or whatever....does not indicate some higher level of knowledge or understanding....just notoriety.

When actors speak its best to just turn the volume down.  Politicians are only slightly less as bad....

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This.  Just because you can act....or sing....or paint...or whatever....does not indicate some higher level of knowledge or understanding....just notoriety.

When actors speak its best to just turn the volume down.  Politicians are only slightly less as bad....

I find it more funny that people no where near as successful like to cry about people with a platform.  Your platform is here Ray. For Deniro, he will be presenred an award and given a Mic.

De Niro is a great actor and top of his field. His outspoken politics have marked him as loony far left for a long time.

Both of those guys are right about the other, it’s great   

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

I find it more funny that people no where near as successful like to cry about people with a platform.  Your platform is here Ray. For Deniro, he will be presenred an award and given a Mic.

It might depend, in part, on your estimation of "successful".  Perhaps you want to hold a Deniro up as some kind of measure of success, and that is of course fine for you....I will not denigrate you as you have done to me over it.  But that does not mean I must join you.

Now, how one uses their "platform" is entirely up to them of course.  One could use it to promote unity, kindness or whatever suits them....maybe they want to defend those who perform sexual atrocities....having a platform and opinion is not some automatic indication of correctness nor virtue.

The opinion of Deniro is no more valuable than that of say....Arod....or Britney Spears..... they are all more or less equal in their uselessness.

Now, if we want to trot out Robert Barry, Thomas Scanlon or perhaps John Rawls....ok, then perhaps we can enjoy opinions with some merit.

If your thoughts are swayed by Robert Deniro, fine by me, good luck with that.

• Like 1

Who ever thought deniro would be come a woketard? Trump did good blasting that now LOSER!

Imagine being the presumptive nominee for POTUS and spending your time trashing Robert DeNiro on social media.

Deniro was great in Mafia based movies and just a average actor in other movies, he had some other decent movies and some flops. Elvis Presley was a genius when it came to being a entertainer. When asked about his political views he replied Honey I'd just like to keep them to myself. Deniro should have went this route but he is such a ahole and self absorb human he can't help himself.

Imagine being a useless peon living in philthadelphia commenting obsessively  over and over again on a person who responds to his critics. As if someone cares. 😆

Trump should have taken the high road and just ignore what De Niro even said, but unfortunately he just can't do that...

1 minute ago, posty said:

Trump should have taken the high road and just ignore what De Niro even said, but unfortunately he just can't do that...

No he shouldn't have. And I don't think you know what the "high road" even is or means. 

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

Both of those guys are right about the other, it’s great   

This is your personal all time best post.  Retire on top, you can't possibly do better.

31 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

No he shouldn't have. And I don't think you know what the "high road" even is or means. 

I just know that there is never congestion on that road.

58 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

lol 

I said "should of", but we all knew that wouldn't happen...

As a Republican, I just wish Trump would fade away...  I know that will NEVER happen, but one can wish...

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Deniro was great in Mafia based movies and just an average actor in other movies, he had some other decent movies and some flops. Elvis Presley was a genius when it came to being an entertainer. When asked about his political views he replied Honey I'd just like to keep them to myself. Deniro should have went this route but he is such a ahole and self absorb human he can't help himself.

“Republicans buy sneakers too”

-Michael Jordan

• Like 1

3 idiots....

• DeNiro for being a virtue signaling azzwipe.
  • Trump for responding.
  • OP for thinking that this is worth posting/discussing.

:dunno:

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

“Republicans buy sneakers too”

-Michael Jordan

Yep and smart business not to p!ss off half of your fans.

40 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

3 idiots....

• DeNiro for being a virtue signaling azzwipe.
  • Trump for responding.
  • OP for thinking that this is worth posting/discussing.

:dunno:

It's just as important as Michael Strahan's absence

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2023 at 10:42 AM, RLLD said:

It might depend, in part, on your estimation of "successful".  Perhaps you want to hold a Deniro up as some kind of measure of success, and that is of course fine for you....I will not denigrate you as you have done to me over it.  But that does not mean I must join you.

Now, how one uses their "platform" is entirely up to them of course.  One could use it to promote unity, kindness or whatever suits them....maybe they want to defend those who perform sexual atrocities....having a platform and opinion is not some automatic indication of correctness nor virtue.

The opinion of Deniro is no more valuable than that of say....Arod....or Britney Spears..... they are all more or less equal in their uselessness.

Now, if we want to trot out Robert Barry, Thomas Scanlon or perhaps John Rawls....ok, then perhaps we can enjoy opinions with some merit.

If your thoughts are swayed by Robert Deniro, fine by me, good luck with that.

ha..join me? YOU denigrated actors.

48 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

ha..join me? YOU denigrated actors.

Interesting....so when I lament the herlading of actors as holding some special knowledge in your words I am "crying".....since in your words they win awards for acting....

You hold up this skill, of acting, which is the ability to fool people into believing what they see is true, as some level of "success".....

Then I guess by your standards.....you start crying to me about it? 🤔

Not sure I am on board with how you see this....:dunno:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Interesting....so when I lament the herlading of actors as holding some special knowledge in your words I am "crying".....since in your words they win awards for acting....

You hold up this skill, of acting, which is the ability to fool people into believing what they see is true, as some level of "success".....

Then I guess by your standards.....you start crying to me about it? 🤔

Not sure I am on board with how you see this....:dunno:

ha..love your posts ray.