The Phantom's Phantom

GOP is a pathetic joke

Yea it doesn’t matter, and that shows it, Red blazers and the Blue blazers same teams, it’s sad how many are fooled, but what will they say, I need to vote fir some one, right morally wrong human.  Vote for the perfect one, Jesus Christ 

You're not wrong. 

44 minutes ago, The Phantom's Phantom said:

What the f@ck is going on with our Republican leaders?  Are you f@cking kidding me with this sh#t?  Unf@cking believable.

• Haha 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What the f@ck is going on with our Republican leaders?  Are you f@cking kidding me with this sh#t?  Unf@cking believable.

The division is not Republican vs. Democrat.  It is those who support the corrupt washington-corporate greedy power-hungry bastards and those who support liberty and equality.  

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Red and Blue work for the same bosses, and the bosses ain't us.

Yep.   We are being played and have been for a long time. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Unfortunately, both sides have moved to the left over the past decade+

• Like 1

1 minute ago, easilyscan said:

Unfortunately, both sides have moved to the left over the past decade+

The left have infiltrated and taken over all our institutions and are brainwashing the public.   They control major institutions in government, media, tech, and academia.  

• Like 1

Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?

Because the p is silent. 

That’s a pathetic joke. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frank said:

That’s a pathetic joke. 

I've heard worse. 

What did Jeffrey Dahmer say to Lorena Bobbitt ?

You gonna eat that ?

• Haha 2

Jimmy died and went to Hell.  When Jimmy arrived he was very upset as he thought he might of had a shot at Heaven so he threw a temper tantrum at the gates and asked for the manager.  A few minutes later the Devil arrived.  Jimmy argued with the Devil that he was in the wrong place.  To calm Jimmy down the Devil explained that what’s done is done, but he has changed things up down there and Jimmy would actually get to choose and have a say in how he spends eternity.  Jimmy calmed down and agreed as at least he had choices in the matter.  

They walked through the gates of Hell up to three doors.  The Devil explained to Jimmy that he gets to choose which door to spend eternity.  Jimmy says fine, and the Devil opens up door #1.  Behind it was fire and brimstone, screaming, the picture of pain.  Jimmy told the Devil to close that door. 

Next the Devil opened up door #2.  Behind it was an ice cold railroad.  Men with frozen beards and snot sickles working their hands to the bone in sub freezing temperatures. Jimmy told the Devil to please close that door. 

The Devil opened up door #3.  Behind that door was a beautiful blonde woman, on her knees giving a gentlemen a blowjob. Behind the gentleman was a single file line as far as you could see.  Jimmy’s eyes lit up and he stated “Devil, this is a no brainer, I choose door #3!”  The Devil nodded okay, then loudly stated for all to hear “Amber, you can get up now, your replacement is here”.

• Haha 3

I don’t think that transgender boys should be competing in girls sports. But it’s so exceedingly rare that to have bills passed prohibiting it is an absurd waste of taxpayer money. And again it’s promoted by people who are obsessed and fearful of the gay. So pathetic…

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t think that transgender boys should be competing in girls sports. But it’s so exceedingly rare that to have bills passed prohibiting it is an absurd waste of taxpayer money. And again it’s promoted by people who are obsessed and fearful of the gay. So pathetic…

Well considering that the gays and the trannies want to groom kids now, yes, we should be scared. And so should you.

We've got evidence to prove that. All you have are wishes and deliberate ignorance.

• Like 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well considering that the gays and the trannies want to groom kids now, yes, we should be scared. And so should you.

We've got evidence to prove that. All you have are wishes.

I don’t believe that gays and trannies can groom anyone who isn’t already a gay or wannabe tranny. I don’t believe anyone can be talked into it. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t believe that gays and trannies can groom anyone who isn’t already a gay or wannabe tranny. I don’t believe anyone can be talked into it. 

The mountains of evidence prove you wrong. The explosion of that population and the number of young people in this new generation identifying as LGBTQ and or non-binary is off the charts. That is not nature. That is culture and it's being taught and that comes from grooming kids.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The mountains of evidence prove you wrong. The explosion of that population and the number of young people in this new generation identifying as LGBTQ and or non-binary is off the charts. That is not nature. That is culture and it's being taught and that comes from grooming kids.

Thats not evidence. Those numbers were always there, just more hidden. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That is a bunch of b******* and you know it. That's the same crap excuse you guys give EVERY TIME  when the evidence proves you wrong.  That population was always small but ever since your side of the aisle pushed the grooming that population has exploded.

So all that b******* we heard over the last 20 or 30 years about it being natural is mostly a bunch of hooey. It's being taught and we can see that in the explosion of the numbers. You guys are confusing the new generations to the point where they don't even know what they are anymore. And that's by design. 

You've got them thinking it's a choice when you kept PREVIOUSLY telling everyone that it was natural.

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I've heard worse. 

What did Jeffrey Dahmer say to Lorena Bobbitt ?

You gonna eat that ?

What do a pregnant teenager and her fetus have in common?

They’re both thinking “Oh my god my mom is gonna kill me!”

• Haha 2

It’s so fake , that D Trump was for nine years registered has a Blue blazer. It’s one team, they just do the job a little different. 

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Is he running?

God raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and Authority and Power and Dominion , and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.  Ephesians 1:20-21.  HTH.  Amen. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

For a thread with "joke" in the title, this thread is not bringing the hilarity. 

Your Mom

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

Vote for the perfect one, Jesus Christ 

I'll go with Satan for $1000 , Alex

12 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

How many people have to have their rights abused before you give a crap?  

Have to continue purging the left wing of the Republican Party. There’s no room for cucks in the MAGA movement. 

18 hours ago, The Phantom's Phantom said:

Can’t campaign against trans in sports in 2024 if you ban it in 2023. :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Classic

10 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Did you hear about the leper hockey game?

There was a face off in the corner.

Nice. :D

What did the leper say to the prostitute?

Keep the tip.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Did you hear about the leper hockey game?

There was a face off in the corner.

Nice one dumb ass. 

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

thinks 3 year olds can be trans

smh

also thinks it costs taxpayers money to sign a bill, the taxpayers are already paying them to sit in office and do exactly that

USA Boxing letting bio males who identify as woman to compete against females.  Oh my soul, the Bible tells us it’s going to get worst, and every day it is.  

This will now give seafoam a shot at a championship 

On 12/31/2023 at 9:26 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Tell that to Randolph Scott

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Tell that to Randolph Scott

Randolph Scott!!!

(stands and music swells)