Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

How long before Mike Pence is prez?

Whether its this Russia thing or something else this moron is going to fock something up and get fired (impeached or resign). So whats the timeline?

I say withing 2 years.

Likely never. Trump will BS his way through 4yrs with people shouting Maga at each other, then be gone. Anyone associated with him will likely never be elected again.

Likely never. Trump will BS his way through 4yrs with people shouting Maga at each other, then be gone. Anyone associated with him will likely never be elected again.

This

Trump does 8 years just like Obama. Gwb and Clinton and all the bitchingg in liberaldom is not gonna stop it

Trump does 8 years just like Obama. Gwb and Clinton and all the bitchingg in liberaldom is not gonna stop it

Exactly. Dems have nobody besides hillary ready to run...and she'll get wacked again

I think he gets another term based on Immigration and deporting the illegals. It's enough of a selling point for 'on the fence' people as well as blacks to make sure he wins again.

:first:

I wake up every morning and turn on the news hoping to hear that Mike Pence is our President.

I wake up every morning and turn on the news hoping to hear that Mike Pence is our President.

:lol:

Whether its this Russia thing or something else this moron is going to fock something up and get fired (impeached or resign). So whats the timeline?

I say withing 2 years.

Settle your bet with BLS already you focking welcher.

I just don't understand this. Pence is super liberal and would do his best to roll back anything the Dems have done in the last 20 years. Oh and he has a Republican Congress to back him.

I just don't understand this. Pence is super liberal and would do his best to roll back anything the Dems have done in the last 20 years. Oh and he has a Republican Congress to back him.

Super conservative you mean. I know he is. But Pence is an intelligent man. And has a bit of decency. And isn't an embarrassment to the country. I'd take him over Cheetoh Freak any day of the week.

Pence will be President in about 8 years.

I would be absolutely shocked if Trump gets reelected. He's not gaining any new supporters and his approval rating has actually gone down since taking office, which indicates he's even losing some of his old supporters. It's early on, but he has to change the way he deals with people if he has any chance at all. He's gaining more and more haters. He needs to actually get someone to start liking him, besides those who have liked him from the start.

Super conservative you mean. I know he is. But Pence is an intelligent man. And has a bit of decency. And isn't an embarrassment to the country. I'd take him over Cheetoh Freak any day of the week.

I agree with this. Even though it is pretty funny hearing you call someone else Cheetoh Freak

Once he gets the Supreme Court set, we can move to require a valid photo ID to vote. You'll never see another Democrat elected. :doublethumbsup:

this is realistic

I would be absolutely shocked if Trump gets reelected. He's not gaining any new supporters and his approval rating has actually gone down since taking office, which indicates he's even losing some of his old supporters. It's early on, but he has to change the way he deals with people if he has any chance at all. He's gaining more and more haters. He needs to actually get someone to start liking him, besides those who have liked him from the start.

more shocked than seeing her m elected in the first place?

more shocked than seeing her m elected in the first place?

Hillary and Trump were made for each other in the '16 election. Neither could beat a real presidential candidate with an ounce of charisma.

As an incumbent Trump will probably get the republican nomination again in 2020. So my guess would be Trump loses next round.... to a democrat.

Hillary and Trump were made for each other in the '16 election. Neither could beat a real presidential candidate with an ounce of charisma.

As an incumbent Trump will probably get the republican nomination again in 2020. So my guess would be Trump loses next round.... to a democrat.

The democrats need to have a legit primary this time. Not one that is rigged with only 2 viable candidates. Anyone remember those debates b/w Bernie and HRC? It was a "me too" fest every night, and nobody watched. They need a bigger field, but that has its drawbacks too. The democrats do have a bunch of freaks in their stable, and they would have a voice, and America might not like what they see.

It's pretty simple really. The key to elections seems to be inspiring a big turnout for your side.

Trump vs Clinton was very close. So whichever side gets a bump wins the next round. What's happened since? Has Trump inspired more supporters to show up and vote for him? Or has he inspired more to show up and vote against him?

My prediction....

People show up in bigger numbers to vote against Trump in the midterms. Dems take control of the House. Republicans lose ground, but maintain control of the Senate.....

At this point, I think the House will vote to Impeach him. It should be because of Russia, but my guess is the Senate will never allow that to be investigated fully. So the House will vote to impeach based on ethics/profiteering/etc.....But the Senate won't allow an Impeachment trial to happen.

Finally, and this is something I am even more confident in. Trump will decide not to run for reelection. Behind the scenes he will be pressured into this, but he will spin it of course. We will hear him claim "I accomplished more in 4 years than any other President ever accomplished in 8."

• Like 1

I do not support impeachment unless it's based on radical behavior. I did not support Clinton's. I won't support trumps.

It's pretty simple really. The key to elections seems to be inspiring a big turnout for your side.

Trump vs Clinton was very close. So whichever side gets a bump wins the next round. What's happened since? Has Trump inspired more supporters to show up and vote for him? Or has he inspired more to show up and vote against him?

My prediction....

People show up in bigger numbers to vote against Trump in the midterms. Dems take control of the House. Republicans lose ground, but maintain control of the Senate.....

At this point, I think the House will vote to Impeach him. It should be because of Russia, but my guess is the Senate will never allow that to be investigated fully. So the House will vote to impeach based on ethics/profiteering/etc.....But the Senate won't allow an Impeachment trial to happen.

Finally, and this is something I am even more confident in. Trump will decide not to run for reelection. Behind the scenes he will be pressured into this, but he will spin it of course. We will hear him claim "I accomplished more in 4 years than any other President ever accomplished in 8."

Well, he's accomplished more in 4 weeks than the last guy did in 8 years.

My prediction....

I wouldn't be surprised he quits after one term.

Well, he's accomplished more in 4 weeks than the last guy did in 8 years.

he failed on his EO on a Muslim ban. He's failed on his attempt to get Mexico to pay for his wall. He's failed in his promise to repeal and replace Obamacare from day one. He's even failed in his attempt to fill his own cabinet. The only thing he's accomplished is setting a new standard in failing.

Within 1-2 years seems 50/50. It will be on the grounds of something super lame like "in the interest of preventing extreme civil unrest.".

Funny part is, reverse the roles and Trump supporters would be pissed but wouldn't be rioting or burning . They would be pissed then go back to work and move on.

• Like 1

Exactly. Dems have nobody besides hillary ready to run...and she'll get wacked again

If she runs again it just shows her true narcissism, you have ran twice already, the people don't want you, they really really really don't want you.. why run again?

That's really ignorant. Both Biden and Sanders are Already queued up for the Run.

Falcon is absolutely right. You guys should cut and paste this and put it someplace safe For when the board crashes next time. He is spot-on. And, like I've said before. The leaks that are occurring? I think in time we will find that they are coming from Pence loyalists As well as Republican leadership. They know that Trump is Ultimately a shiit show for them and their party and the country.

Can you honestly imagine what pence Is thinking deep down in terms of playing second fiddle To this clown show?

That's really ignorant. Both Biden and Sanders are Already queued up for the Run.

Sanders could be dead. Alsoooo. He's not a Democrat so how much is the party going to support him? Biden is a good guy but he's attached to the Obama administration. If the Dems had a Trump they might be able to do it. An actor who has star power. Is the rock old enough to run for president? We could just cruise on in to Idiocracy right now.

The leaks that are occurring? I think in time we will find that they are coming from Pence loyalists As well as Republican leadership. They know that Trump is Ultimately a shiit show for them and their party and the country.

:lol:

So that's the new narrative? It's holdovers from the Obama years and it may take awhile to ferret them all out.

Maybe give us your thoughts on the Awan brothers thread while we're discussing leaks.

I think it's more likely Trump would get assassinated than he would be impeached. So I'm not going to say will never be president just from the fact that liberals and democrats are focking nuts and can't handle losing. But also they are giant poosies so I don't think they would have the balls to kill Trump. Still, I wouldn't put it past people today

It's so incredibly ignorant to think that there are Obama holdovers In the white house where some of the most damaging leaks are coming from. Really? There was an Obama hold over For the Australian phone call? Really?Obama holdovers are somehow what hiding in the closet And leaking about The dysfunction between Conway And Bannon And pens? Does that even make sense?

I mean, They've blamed Obama for everything else that goes wrong, but at a certain point It stops making any kind of sense whatsoever.

The best analysis have seen so far Is that Trump has to submit A budget plan basically by midsummer. That plan in all likelihood Is going to piss off Republicans Severely. Including A big chunk of His seemingly Blind base. Trump keeps getting more and more unpopular and keeps losing more and more factions, He such a thin skin little Then it really is still more likely that he walks away from the job at some point Rather than any other alternative.