Sign in to follow this  
track 1

whoever drafted Jimmy Graham is going to get burned

Track is a trolling alias of somekind, gets off on shock value and wild goose chases. When burned he disappears - won't be back to this thread.

WORST THREAD EVAH!

It's not even track_1's worst thread. He's spent the whole season creating horrible troll threads.

It's not even track_1's worst thread. He's spent the whole season creating horrible troll threads.

so track1 is the town troll here??? LOL no wonder :lol:

Graham + Krapernick = loss for me

I wish I had drafted Jimmy Graham so I get burned like this. Instead, I'm getting anally burned by him...and the lamb vindaloo I ate a few hours ago.

Its going to be a long night and fantasy season on the toilet. :bench:

The best part is, the thread starter is too much of a pusssie to check back in. :clap: :first:

ouch! make it stop! my players from sunday pretty much shat the bed and i was screwed! especially with miami's gameplan of doubling graham to take him out of the game! only 4 catches, 2TD's, and yet another improbable win for my team! ouch! is there no end to this terrible drafting decision?

The best part is, the thread starter is too much of a pusssie to check back in. :clap: :first:

Checked his profile and it says he was last "active" on the site at 1:33 a.m. this morning.

So dude's around; it's just waaaaay too hot for him to chime in. But rest assured, that mofo is reading this thread.

Down 15 going into last night with Graham to go, won by 11. Burned again. :mad:

• Like 1

Checked his profile and it says he was last "active" on the site at 1:33 a.m. this morning.

So dude's around; it's just waaaaay too hot for him to chime in. But rest assured, that mofo is reading this thread.

Look at most of the topics he has started.

He starts them with something like this...then pretty much runs away.

I decided to drop Graham after his continued decline since week 2. A stat line of 4/100/2 just isn't cutting it.

I just wish I would taken this thread more seriously after week 1 and dropped him right away to save the headache. :music_guitarred:

Graham is the highest scoring non QB in my standard league right now.

over AP. this is nuts.

He'll be a free agent next year. Jimmy gonna get paid.

Graham is the highest scoring non QB in my standard league right now.

over AP. this is nuts.

Yep. Half-point PPR and he's outscoring AP, Calvin...everybody.

Who knows if that can continue, but I don't know what's going to slow him down if he remains healthy. Last night showed you you what he can do with ONLY 4 TARGETS.

I wonder if we all submit our lineups here will our entire team burn up? I love checking into this thread, keep up the good work OP!