Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Justin Bieber: "Pedophiles run the evil music industry"

http://yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/

Bieber has become a regular at the Bible study class held at the Montage in Beverly Hills and on Saturday 22nd July he shared what he described as a “horrific story” with the congregation and explained why he felt he had to quit his world tour.
Describing a party on tour – attended by the upper echelon of the music business, including executive VPs of development, producers, power agents and international financiers – Bieber said he was encouraged to sexually abuse a young child who had been bought to the party for the sexual gratification of the industry elite.
“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber said, explaining that it was made clear to him that he would gain entry to the “business side of the industry” if he “joined the club” by passing the initiation rites.
“I wouldn’t just be a performer, I’d be a mogul. That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.”
“It’s the difference between being a millionaire and being a billionaire.”
But Bieber told the congregation that he couldn’t do it.
“To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them. I’d also have to kill this little child.”
Bieber said he had heard rumors about this type of initiation in the music industry, but he had not been confronted with it before.
“I got told they secretly film these parties. Once they’ve got you on video doing something like that, they own you.”
Bieber said his conscience is clear because he didn’t participate, but the fate of the drugged child is haunting him.
“They said this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”
This allegation from Justin Bieber adds to the wave of accusations made by celebrities and musicians about the real nature of the music and entertainment industry elite. Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have both gone on record exposing the pedophilia at the heart of Hollywood.
According to Elijah Wood, innocent young lives are destroyed to satisfy “people with parasitic interests” who “see you as their prey.” In an interview with the Sunday Times, Wood dropped a series of bombshells about the pedophiles that run the industry, noting that “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized.”
If you read the Washington Post or watch CNN, pedophilia is not a problem, and those who talk about it are tinfoil hat wearing kooks perpetuating ‘fake news.’ But more and more stars are coming forward with similar stories about the depraved Hollywood and music industry system.
In recent months Nicole Kidman and Lindsay Lohan also spoke out about pedophilia in Hollywood. Close friends of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington claim the recently deceased pair were working on exposing the pedophile ring working at the heart of the music industry – and it cost them their lives.
Justin Bieber shocked his fans by cancelling his world tour and announcing that he needed some time away from the music industry. But as more information comes to light, it appears he made the best possible decision.

So he turns to CHURCH? :lol:

What better way to escape pedophiles :wacko:

Not all churches rape kids Ed. I think it was a good choice for him to do.

But dam if that's true WTF

Not all churches rape kids Ed. I think it was a good choice for him to do.

But dam if that's true WTF

do all music industry bigwigs rape children?

do all music industry bigwigs rape children?

Apparently so. But criticizing the kid turning to church that teaches people to be fundamentally good and moral cause he wants to be a better person is just plain stupid

• Like 1

No wonder the Hollywood and music elites support the dirty dummycrats, they're all in on the pizza party's.

• Like 1

No wonder the Hollywood,music elites support the dirty dummycrats, their all in on the pizza party's.

I mean... I love pizza, but I'm not a child diddler

His Mom speaks at women's Christian conferences. My wife saw her last year in Minneapolis. Nice down to earth lady the wife said.

This sounds very "fake news" to me.

Not that I give a fock about defending music industry execs. But it reeks of B.S.

Can anyone point to a reputable source reporting that Bieber said this stuff? Or are they all part of the conspiracy? :ninja: :wacko:

No wonder the Hollywood,music elites support the dirty dummycrats, their all in on the pizza party's.

You are at about a third grade level as far as grammar and spelling goes. This sentence could be used as a poster promoting stupidity. And then you use the word dummycrats. Holy crap. Lol

You are at about a third grade level as far as grammar and spelling goes. This sentence could be used as a poster promoting stupidity. And then you use the word dummycrats. Holy crap. Lol

Do you get yours with extra foreskin ?

Cool quote manip bro.

Do you get yours with extra foreskin ?

Cool quote manip bro.

LOL Even using the lame 'quote manip' excuse and running back in embarrassment to try to fix your mistakes didn't work. I see you corrected the 'their/they're' fock up. Better call your second grade teacher to help you figure out your other mistakes. :doh:

I have to say Fake News.

A story that big would have msm all over it.

Come to think of it...the geek bored may have pioneered fake news with the phil mickleson story

Another feather in cap

I watched some YouTube documentary about this topic regarding male child stars.

I believe Tupac was recorded discussing being turned off by this sort of thing.

I watched some YouTube documentary about this topic regarding male child stars.

I believe Tupac was recorded discussing being turned off by this sort of thing.

Tupac was turned off by molesting kids, riveting stuff

If there is any shred of truth to any of this, there needs to be investigations and executions.

I find it pretty hard to believe though. So many people would have to know. And only Tupac, the Corey's, and Bieber ever said anything?

I find it incredibly hard to believe anyone could see this and not call the cops.

I find it incredibly hard to believe anyone could see this and not call the cops.

Exactly, or at least call the people out that were there.

Probably not too far fetched. How about that billionaire that Bill Clinton was hanging out with? He had his only pedofile island. His focking plane was nicknamed the lolita express.

You guys believe this stuff simply because you want to. It's obviously a BS story :dunno:

The story is BS. However there are pieces of Truth in it. It's foolish to think there aren't Predators taking advantage of kids in the music industry just as there are in Hollywood.

The story is BS. However there are pieces of Truth in it. It's foolish to think there aren't Predators taking advantage of kids in the music industry just as there are in Hollywood.

This. I don't buy the snuff ceremony crap. But I'm sure there is some shady sh!t in the entertainment industry.

I've noticed that degenerates are never satisfied. They always find a new kink to chase.

• Like 1

This. I don't buy the snuff ceremony crap. But I'm sure there is some shady sh!t in the entertainment industry.

I've noticed that degenerates are never satisfied. They always find a new kink to chase.

Well of course there are degenerates in entertainment just like in politics. Doesn't mean there was a pdeophilia dungeon in the basement of a pizza restaurant and doesn't mean Justin Bieber said any of the stuff "reported" in this "article."

This is a dangerous world the alt-right is peddling, where "truth" is irrelevant or deemed unknowable

Yeah. It's simply out of the question that a group of professionals from any industry, organization, or educational facility could be diddling kids and covering it up for all these years.

It's simply not possible.

Yeah. It's simply out of the question that a group of professionals from any industry, organization, or educational facility could be diddling kids and covering it up for all these years.

It's simply not possible.

Of course it's focking "possible". But folks just automatically take it as true and use it to smear an entire industry (populated with people who generally have different political views - which is the reason for this smear job)

Of course it's focking "possible". But folks just automatically take it as true and use it to smear an entire industry (populated with people who generally have different political views - which is the reason for this smear job)

using pizza for lunch ?

Well of course there are degenerates in entertainment just like in politics. Doesn't mean there was a pdeophilia dungeon in the basement of a pizza restaurant and doesn't mean Justin Bieber said any of the stuff "reported" in this "article."

This is a dangerous world the alt-right is peddling, where "truth" is irrelevant or deemed unknowable

There are degenerates everywhere. Politics and entertainment seems worse because they have power. And power is its own weird aphrodisiac addiction.

Its entirely possible. These people love Roman Polanski, for fock sake. i could see many turning a blind eye.

Why would he lie about something like this tho? What's he have to gain by saying these things? It's not like he's some out of work singer trying make excuses as to why. Love him or hate him but he's about a relevant as anyone these days. :dunno:

Would he not be an accessory to the crime just for not reporting this?

Been rumors about this type of sh!t for years, wouldn't shock me one bit.