Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Rachael Ray.....ummmm WOW

She's got a bounty out on Han Solo.

:lol:

Least surprising blow up this side of Oprah. You could always see it lurking just underneath the surface.

• Like 2

Probably not even her... fake news

I dont trust anything i see on the interwebs anymore.

I saw a link saying cyndi lauper was bankrupt and working at a burger joint and and showed a picture of her slinging burgers on celebrity apprentice.

Probably not even her... fake news

It's her. Wasn't on MSM, Trump tweeted it so I know it's true.

She's got a bounty out on Ham Sammich.

fixored

Her husband is lead guitarist of The Cringe. They are an opening act and opened for

STEEL PANTHER

Her husband is lead guitarist of The Cringe. They are an opening act and opened for

STEEL PANTHER

She is the Cringe

I hope that's not her, she's fine even with a few extra pounds but that's just sad.

This. There is something i like about her. Don't know what it is but she floats my boat.

I hope that's not her, she's fine even with a few extra pounds but that's just sad.

Seriously, it is her. Very sad indeed. :(

She hasn't the grossest little boobs. They come out of her armpits or something. Bigly sad.

I agree with C DJ. There's way too many doctored photos out there. Hell I posted one there was clearly doctored of that chick from Glee. Having said that, anybody who didn't realize even 10 years ago that she was constantly pushing maximum density is in denial. Short curvy check? Yeah she can lose weight for a while, but if she doesn't work on it every day she is going to be as big as a f****** seal someday.

Well this was her back in March from her show:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aol.com/amp/2017/03/22/rachael-ray-suffers-wardrobe-malfunction/

Not too far off it seems.

Spinoff, but this s*** kind of pisses me off. They use words like malfunction and avoid a complete disaster and other stupid s*** like that. She's wearing a God damn bra for Christ's sake. If she was at the beach it wouldn't be a problem at all. And that just speaks to the whole thing that pisses me off about women on this subject. Catch them at the beach and they're wearing Band-Aids and dental floss with pride. But God forbid you catch them in their underwear and they scream like they've just been raped by Godzilla.

And seriously? Women have found ways to show cleavage , over boob underboob sideboob everything but the nipple. What's so f****** amazing about the nipple? Apparently some dumb s*** Christians lost their f****** gourd over the whole Janet Jackson thing at the Super Bowl. Why?

All this b*******, you looked down my shirt! And? Yesterday you were at the beach wearing a lot less than that! This f****** selective modesty bullshiit. Don't look at me! Well, unless you're that guy or that guy or you with the camera or...

I said it before. The only thing that I know for sure about women after 50 years? They all desperately need attention and will do and say anything for it. 100 years ago, the ankle was the nipple of its time. And of course women would find ways to peek that out without actually claiming to want to peek that out.

Why? Were they particularly proud of their f****** ankles? Hell no, it's because guys wanted a glimpse of something they 'shouldn't' see. And women want guys to look. It's all the same game it just changes focus every decade or so.

If every broad started going topless, then there'd be some b**** peeking out her vagina. And so it goes.

Europe more or less has their s*** together on this nonsense. We carried over this puritanical bulshit from England.

Now, women wear sheer tops to show their whole f****** boob including nipple. But because it's covered somehow that's okay. Even though you can see the same s*** with the top or without.

It's f****** stupid. They ration out glimpses of s*** with the economy of a f****** loan shark. But you get to know them start f****** one them and I think I've had every single girl ask me one point or another what's the deal with boobs? why are guys so hung up on boobs? they're just lumps of fat!? Until someone looks at those lumps of fat that she doesn't want looking at those lumps of fat.

It's just all learned behavior. Rachael Ray couldn't give a s*** that she's wearing a bra and people saw it. But they have to play the game and cover up and act embarrassed because that's what they were taught when they were little girls. Never f****** changes.

More like mmmmooooooo

I mean, holy frittata, how the hell does this annoying manatee have her own show, but not Giada?

I'm pretty sure there's a whole youboob channel dedicated to her cleavage alone.

Spinoff, but this s*** kind of pisses me off. They use words like malfunction and avoid a complete disaster and other stupid s*** like that. She's wearing a God damn bra for Christ's sake. If she was at the beach it wouldn't be a problem at all. And that just speaks to the whole thing that pisses me off about women on this subject. Catch them at the beach and they're wearing Band-Aids and dental floss with pride. But God forbid you catch them in their underwear and they scream like they've just been raped by Godzilla.

And seriously? Women have found ways to show cleavage , over boob underboob sideboob everything but the nipple. What's so f****** amazing about the nipple? Apparently some dumb s*** Christians lost their f****** gourd over the whole Janet Jackson thing at the Super Bowl. Why?

All this b*******, you looked down my shirt! And? Yesterday you were at the beach wearing a lot less than that! This f****** selective modesty bullshiit. Don't look at me! Well, unless you're that guy or that guy or you with the camera or...

I said it before. The only thing that I know for sure about women after 50 years? They all desperately need attention and will do and say anything for it. 100 years ago, the ankle was the nipple of its time. And of course women would find ways to peek that out without actually claiming to want to peek that out.

Why? Were they particularly proud of their f****** ankles? Hell no, it's because guys wanted a glimpse of something they 'shouldn't' see. And women want guys to look. It's all the same game it just changes focus every decade or so.

If every broad started going topless, then there'd be some b**** peeking out her vagina. And so it goes.

Europe more or less has their s*** together on this nonsense. We carried over this puritanical bulshit from England.

Now, women wear sheer tops to show their whole f****** boob including nipple. But because it's covered somehow that's okay. Even though you can see the same s*** with the top or without.

It's f****** stupid. They ration out glimpses of s*** with the economy of a f****** loan shark. But you get to know them start f****** one them and I think I've had every single girl ask me one point or another what's the deal with boobs? why are guys so hung up on boobs? they're just lumps of fat!? Until someone looks at those lumps of fat that she doesn't want looking at those lumps of fat.

It's just all learned behavior. Rachael Ray couldn't give a s*** that she's wearing a bra and people saw it. But they have to play the game and cover up and act embarrassed because that's what they were taught when they were little girls. Never f****** changes.

So many words bro...

In Europe it's not nearly a big deal, boobs or nudity. Americans have definitely sexualized boobs more, but then again, so what? I like boobs being a big deal. It just seems sad to live in a world where boobs are no big deal

has greenpeace been notified? the eskimos are sharpening their spears