Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Stay classy liberals

The words "classy" and "liberals" should never ever be used together in the same statement... It doesn't happen...

Ah, the violent do-gooders! They make a strong case for voting Trump.

Only for the uninformed (wait...that is Trumps main base(

Liberals?

Anything anyone does in opposition to Trump or the GOP is blamed on all liberals.

Its the uneducated way of life...

Gotta love it. Some old cracker throws a weak punch at a Trump Rally and it's Hitlers beer hall putsch, but Anti Trump hooligans tear up the streets and it's Trumps fault. Who are the stupid people again?

• Like 1

Though Trump isn't Rand Paul in his conservatism, no male with any self-respect or honor can vote for a woman to be POTUS. The dna of a man is wired to protect a woman. The honorable part of a man is to keep a woman from the fray, not put her out in front of it, whether capable or not.

Similarly, no woman outside of the "look at me" wimmen's libbers would cast a vote for a woman to lead a nation. Women with sense know.

Gotta love it. Some old cracker throws a weak punch at a Trump Rally and it's Hitlers beer hall putsch, but Anti Trump hooligans tear up the streets and it's Trumps fault. Who are the stupid people again?

awwww....I was going to lure the lemmings into this and you ruined it.....

When did this board become so political? :shocking:

I kid. I kid. :banana:

awwww....I was going to lure the lemmings into this and you ruined it.....

psst...anyone who supports or defends trump is the lemming.

HTH

How dare they sulley the event of Americas next great leader, teh Drumpfs. I want to stage and anti-anti Trump ralley.

Though Trump isn't Rand Paul in his conservatism, no male with any self-respect or honor can vote for a woman to be POTUS. The dna of a man is wired to protect a woman. The honorable part of a man is to keep a woman from the fray, not put her out in front of it, whether capable or not.

Similarly, no woman outside of the "look at me" wimmen's libbers would cast a vote for a woman to lead a nation. Women with sense know.

I agree. The Man should be the provider, the woman should do what comes naturally, what they were built for. It's just nature. A man who lets his woman provide for him has to relenquish his masculenity on some level. It probably manifests itself in bitterness and anger.

psst...anyone who supports or defends trump is the lemming.

HTH

Anyone who blindly follows anyone is a lemming there sport......was hoping to point that out after setting my rig, but it was ROONED

LOGIC!

Anyone who blindly follows anyone is a lemming there sport......was hoping to point that out after setting my rig, but it was ROONED

Very true...and anyone who follows much of what any of these chumps say is a lemming too.

Very true...and anyone who follows much of what any of these chumps say is a lemming too.

As I always say......if you believe anything any politician says, shame on you....we need to accept that they are all lying and they are all in the service of people and entities who would harm us as individuals.

OP is a dumb troll.

Protesters are dumb too, this will only rally some people to Trump's side. Would be better to ignore him and focus on destroying him in the election.

OP is a dumb troll.

Protesters are dumb too, this will only rally some people to Trump's side. Would be better to ignore him and focus on destroying him in the election.

You're a dumb troll

The words "classy" and "liberals" should never ever be used together in the same statement... It doesn't happen...

bingo

double bingo

To Arianna Perez, 19, the flaring of tempers over Trump were a necessary reaction to the inflammatory rhetoric of his campaign.

"We could be peaceful and do things different," she said, "but if we did, we wouldn't get our voice heard."

:lol:

So the left pays people to riot at Trump rallies and no one says a word about it. There should be criminal charges brought against the SEIU not to mention charges for all of Hillary's illegal activities but the DOJ goes after Trump U.

So the left pays people to riot at Trump rallies and no one says a word about it. There should be criminal charges brought against the SEIU not to mention charges for all of Hillary's illegal activities but the DOJ goes after Trump U.

Nothing new, the left is expected to act like animals.

So you're accusing the left of creating jobs?

If there was a Margaret Thatcher like woman...dignified, sharp, and altruistic (granted considering her the latter depends on political leaning), I'd have no problem considering her. There's no dignified, sound men in the running right now...Kasich probably comes closest. Rand Paul is.

Esther and Deborah weren't unnaturally a part of the fray.