Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Welcome to the bash phillybear thread before it's too late.

Yeah, all of you sh!tdicks know about my diabetes, gout, insomnia, sleep apnea, hospital stays, and a rampant alcoholism. On Sunday, I had blood sugar level readings around 500, which, if you know anything about diabetes, is basically coma level. I called my parents on Sunday to tell them I thought I was about to die and that they headed to forge a will with my name on it. Son of a b!tch; I'm still alive. My doctors say they can't prescribe any different medicine for me; I'm basically on my own. I'm really disappointed that I will never see the final season of LOST.

So get your last shots in. I won't be around much longer. Now, I expect at least 2 pages of "you suck" and "coffin size?".

Go.

At least there will be one less focker making sh!tty college football picks this upcoming season. :thumbsup:

You better not die, you miserable bastage.

I feel so bad for you that i'm sending you a case of snickers bars. Please eat them all at once.

I don't know if you are serious but if you are, please take care of yourself.

Since you have no frineds, leave me your chloroform collection. :thumbsup:

Also stop killing yourself, stupid.

Can you finish up your season ending write up for LOST before you go to the big puddle of AIDS in the sky? TIA :thumbsup:

I hear the PRON industry is an extremely safe workforce to enter, and you might as well get your rocks off before they cover you with them.

Philly -

I really hope that's not the case. You seem like a really decent guy behind that sick twisted personna.

Do your folks live near you?

Just hold on a little longer buddy. As soon as Obama gets universal health care in quality of care is going to skyrocket all while our costs go WAY down. He'll take care of you buddy. He's got your back!!!

It was nice knowing you in the I-don't-really-know-you-because-this-is-an-anonymous-messageboard way.

Now get on a treadmill, you fat bastage!

And I hope your just joking.

Could you put it in your will for MikeFF to transfer your 26000 posts to Travis Henry?

:thumbsup: Thanks! :rolleyes:

Philly - Drink LOTS of water!

Seriously, when I start running down, that's the key. Drink until your pee is clear.

Where will the viewing be held? We need to know so we can mutilate your rotting corpse.......any recommendations?

It'd be the only proper way to pay our respects.

Didn't I read on here once that you had AIDS? Didn't you admit it? :thumbsup:

Maybe it's AIDS you are dying from.

Or are you one of those sanctuary attention whores? :rolleyes:

Since I am the undisputed greatest wagerer in College Football history and everyone with a functioning brain knows it, my only request is that you take the other losers with you. Id rather it just be a thread of me posting winners to myself and not having to read through the painful, pathetic picks of the rest of you asswholes.

The only time it will really be "Sunny in Philadelphia" is the day you finally die

:sadbanana:

FOCK OFF!! :thumbsup: SERIOUSLY!!! :rolleyes:

The alarm clock rings, shattering a 15 minute comatose state that i had drifted into. My head throbs as if its been in an old fashioned, three stooges-style wood clamp, except sideways so the pain in the temples becomes maddening.

I head to the shower, only stopping to puke/dry heave into the toilet bright green vile that fizzes when it hits the bowl, sounding like mock laughter aimed purely at me. I shower, using Lava soap and a wire scrub brush. I brush my teeth with the toilet brush and afterwards, I gargle with liquid Draino.

The bus ride in to work is equivalent of Michael J. Fox dry shaving my balls with a straight razor. The stinky puerto rican next to me is eating a burrito that smells like someone puked on racoon roadkill and then threw it in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. The mom with a stroller full of failure talks WAY too loud on her cellphone until i threaten her with a two-fisted Vagpunch. The driver hits every pothole on the way in, and as i grind my teeth it causes the pain in my head to multiply exponentially.

I arrive at the office, the fatass receptionist clip-clopping in front of me in flip-flops sounding like Man O'War trotting on a cement slab. I have no energy to give this behemoth of a woman the treatment she deserves, namely me picking up one of the statues at the entrance and busting it over her neck, leaving her in a heap of broken spinal cord-goodness. Two homos at the Water cooler attempt to engage me in conversation about whatever cacks Neil and Bob are stuffing into their ghey orifices at the time. I lift the water bottle and stuff it onto bobs head to watch him drown in a 5 gallon bottle of heaven. Neil runs the other way screaming in a lispy fashion.

I get to my desk, purposely spill a steaming cup of coffee on my groin, jam a ballpoint pen into my left eye, a pencil into my right eye, and slam my cack in a file cabinet. NOW, the day can begin....

Since this thread is about your impending death, I guess it is only logical to react to it in one way.

:thumbsup:

Where will the viewing be held? We need to know so we can mutilate your rotting corpse.......any recommendations?

It'd be the only proper way to pay our respects.

Wasn't there a girl geek that died that we could bury him with? CurlyCuntsGhost or something? :thumbsup:

post a picture of yourself

ok dooshbag...age, height, weight, and what medications are you on? wiff got it, i've got it too. Wiff's right, lots and lots of water helps a lot. also, if you're gonne eat like a dipsh!t, then go exercise 1 hour afterward. i chowed down on a bunch of chinese food one night and measured my blood sugar at 325 or something. got on piece of sh!t nordic track we had in the garage and 30 minutes later and it was 150 and still going down.

Go snort a line of sugar you fockchop. :wave:

FOCK OFF!! :mad: SERIOUSLY!!! :doh:

The alarm clock rings, shattering a 15 minute comatose state that i had drifted into. My head throbs as if its been in an old fashioned, three stooges-style wood clamp, except sideways so the pain in the temples becomes maddening.

I head to the shower, only stopping to puke/dry heave into the toilet bright green vile that fizzes when it hits the bowl, sounding like mock laughter aimed purely at me. I shower, using Lava soap and a wire scrub brush. I brush my teeth with the toilet brush and afterwards, I gargle with liquid Draino.

The bus ride in to work is equivalent of Michael J. Fox dry shaving my balls with a straight razor. The stinky puerto rican next to me is eating a burrito that smells like someone puked on racoon roadkill and then threw it in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. The mom with a stroller full of failure talks WAY too loud on her cellphone until i threaten her with a two-fisted Vagpunch. The driver hits every pothole on the way in, and as i grind my teeth it causes the pain in my head to multiply exponentially.

I arrive at the office, the fatass receptionist clip-clopping in front of me in flip-flops sounding like Man O'War trotting on a cement slab. I have no energy to give this behemoth of a woman the treatment she deserves, namely me picking up one of the statues at the entrance and busting it over her neck, leaving her in a heap of broken spinal cord-goodness. Two homos at the Water cooler attempt to engage me in conversation about whatever cacks Neil and Bob are stuffing into their ghey orifices at the time. I lift the water bottle and stuff it onto bobs head to watch him drown in a 5 gallon bottle of heaven. Neil runs the other way screaming in a lispy fashion.

I get to my desk, purposely spill a steaming cup of coffee on my groin, jam a ballpoint pen into my left eye, a pencil into my right eye, and slam my cack in a file cabinet. NOW, the day can begin....

This is very well done. :wave:

FOCK OFF!! :thumbsdown: SERIOUSLY!!! :mad:

Ok good, now that we've replaced phillybear, you can go ahead and die. Please email Patsweisers your login info before you kick it so he can keep posting your shtick. He actually does it better than you anyway.

Diabetes 1. Phillybear 0.

You need more insulin to cover your cack intake.

I don't see how that is going to help.

1. Can I have your job?

2. Can you tell your mom or someone to start a thread when you actually die so we know for sure. Nothing sucks more than getting your hopes up only to see you reappear a few days later.

3. Seriously, do whatever they say to get your health turned around. As much of a doosh that you can sometimes be, the place wouldn't be the same without you. :unsure:

Philly -

I really hope that's not the case. You seem like a really decent guy behind that sick twisted personna.

Do your folks live near you?

Sadly, he IS telling the truth. :unsure:

All kidding aside Philly, I hope this isn't some lame attempt. It would be in really poor taste.

But then again, I hope it is, because I'd like to see you stick around.

You make me look like Michael Phelps by comparison.

Best of luck.

Don't die.

Yet.

Good luck, buddy. You might want to consider doing the best you can for your health as a last resort. I am talking about the drinking, mostly.

Past that, I will open up the BiPolar Cafe in your honor for a wake, if needed. :unsure:

I probably couldn't stop drinking either if I was a Seahawks fan.

Yeah, all of you sh!tdicks know about my diabetes, gout, insomnia, sleep apnea, hospital stays, and a rampant alcoholism. On Sunday, I had blood sugar level readings around 500, which, if you know anything about diabetes, is basically coma level. I called my parents on Sunday to tell them I thought I was about to die and that they headed to forge a will with my name on it. Son of a b!tch; I'm still alive. My doctors say they can't prescribe any different medicine for me; I'm basically on my own. I'm really disappointed that I will never see the final season of LOST.

So get your last shots in. I won't be around much longer. Now, I expect at least 2 pages of "you suck" and "coffin size?".

Go.

Have called the Wilford Brimley hotline yet?

link

Maybe you should try NOT snorting fun dip off of dead hookers nipples and crying yourself to sleep at the bottom of a bottle of rum. MAYBE you might even get your fat pathetic ass off the focking couch and chase a hooker yourself once in a while instead of having me bring them to you.

Whatever. When you die, can I have your severed labia collection?

"Why they got to call it diabetes...with diabetes everybody die...they should call it liveabetes, that way everybody live!!" - Karl Malone

What's the spread on todays blood sugar levels?

O/U on days left?

Get better! :ninja:

When I first came down with diabetes my blood sugar was 662. It's been up in the 400's a couple times since then. Do you wear an insulin pump? The "therapy" for high blood sugar is basically just a huge shot of insulin right away, and then you check your blood sugar every hour or so to make sure it's working, and give yourself more insulin if it isn't coming down. Having blood sugar that high is not a good thing at all, and over the long term you're going to start seeing complications quicker than you normally would, but I don't think you're going to die from blood sugar at 500, unless you actually kill yourself by driving or operating heavy machinery or shooting yourself in the head with a gun.

When I first came down with diabetes my blood sugar was 662. It's been up in the 400's a couple times since then. Do you wear an insulin pump? The "therapy" for high blood sugar is basically just a huge shot of insulin right away, and then you check your blood sugar every hour or so to make sure it's working, and give yourself more insulin if it isn't coming down. Having blood sugar that high is not a good thing at all, and over the long term you're going to start seeing complications quicker than you normally would, but I don't think you're going to die from blood sugar at 500, unless you actually kill yourself by driving or operating heavy machinery or shooting yourself in the head with a gun.

Thread killer!