Sign in to follow this  
IAMWood

I will now not buy anything Nike again

Interesting....i wonder if he signed off on this one.....how much he "agrees" with it..... :cheers:

This is the young girl, his neighbor, whom he was also nailing

Rinko

Raychel Coudriet, who grew up near Woods' mansion in Orlando, claims Woods invited her to a friend's party last May, according to the Daily News. After serving her a beer mixed with rum, Woods reportedly hit on Coudriet, whom he had known since she was 14. The couple returned to Woods' home, where they had sex in his office, according to the National Enquirer. "I felt used and violated, like I meant nothing to him but a night of casual sex," Coudriet reportedly said. "I just wanted to dig a big hole, crawl in and die."

:dunno:

I admire Tiger as a golfer...but as a person, he has just become pitiful.

He did learn how to fock around on his wife from his father so I guess it is appropriate.

I admire Tiger as a golfer...but as a person, he has just become pitiful.

I would be completely fine with drinking a few beers with him, though I am pretty sure that if we hung for too long it would end in a fist fight......and no way would I want him as a neighbor, or allow him in my house....

"I feel extremely violated by what you did to me," she said, according to the tabloid.

"Sorry about that," Tiger said.

:pointstosky:

So, a guy who has many affairs is enough to stop buying a product? What about rapists? That had no effect on you purchasing decisions? :pointstosky:

Yup. Done buying Nike. Never again. There are Facebook groups and everything. Horrible decision by Nike. Horrible

He did learn how to fock around on his wife from his father so I guess it is appropriate.

Thats the funny part. Earl supposively screwed around on his wife constantly. Kind of makes you scratch your head and wonder what Nike is thinking. :pointstosky:

Thats the funny part. Earl supposively screwed around on his wife constantly. Kind of makes you scratch your head and wonder what Nike is thinking. :pointstosky:

Earl was screwin around when he met Tiger's momma. I wonder what Earl's other kids think about all this?

I will probably continue to buy Nike stuff. :pointstosky:

Really? Why, so you can pay exorbitant prices just to have their corporate logo on it?

Really? Why, so you can pay exorbitant prices just to have their corporate logo on it?

Good point. Actually, I'm an Adidas guy. I think I own one Nike golf shirt and that's about it. Probably have a few Nike balls in my bag but those I found. I just find the tooth-gnashing over this pretty comical.

I've always felt nike/jordan make the best basketball stuff. I've owned a few pairs of adidas bball shoes and they were never as good. I will never buy non nike/jordan bball shoes again. Also, i like their bball shorts the best. I will continue to buy nike.

Either way, this ad has 0 impact on whether or not i would buy nike's.

Oh no!!

how will nike ever survive without you as a customer?

Thats the funny part. Earl supposively screwed around on his wife constantly. Kind of makes you scratch your head and wonder what Nike is thinking. :dunno:

What is your source of information that Earl supposedly screwed around constantly on his wife?

I know Nike is good and all, but how did they get a dead guy to talk? :dunno:

Thats the funny part. Earl supposively screwed around on his wife constantly. Kind of makes you scratch your head and wonder what Nike is thinking. :)

you really cannot be serious about that word, right? not to go all spelling-nazi on you or anything, but that's just hideous for a med-school student. hell, that's hideous for a middle-school student...

suppose

supposed

supposedly

really not hard :thumbsdown:

No factor to me.

Always and still will buy their sneakers and other bball related items.

Never was and never will be a fan of their golf stuff. It just isn't that good in my opinion. I'm a Titliest guy when it comes to golf stuff.

Put me in the "rats ass" category. Nike shoes don't fit me, so I wasn't buying them anyway. Not a fan of their clubs but the balls are OK; I'll get them if they are on sale. I don't pay extra for swooshes on my clothes. :thumbsdown:

you really cannot be serious about that word, right? not to go all spelling-nazi on you or anything, but that's just hideous for a med-school student. hell, that's hideous for a middle-school student...

suppose

supposed

supposedly

really not hard :)

Where are you from medstudent?

:thumbsdown:

I've always felt nike/jordan make the best basketball stuff. I've owned a few pairs of adidas bball shoes and they were never as good. I will never buy non nike/jordan bball shoes again. Also, i like their bball shorts the best. I will continue to buy nike.

Can't you shred your knees equally effectively in either brand? :pointstosky:

Raychel Coudriet, who grew up near Woods' mansion in Orlando, claims Woods invited her to a friend's party last May, according to the Daily News. After serving her a beer mixed with rum

Geez...beer mixed with rum? Ya think Tiger was in a hurry for her to make some bad decisions, huh?

Can't you shred your knees equally effectively in either brand? :pointstosky:

:thumbsup: :wall: :wall:

Back into my depression i go.

[Geez...beer mixed with rum? Ya think Tiger was in a hurry for her to make some bad decisions, huh?

Has anyone actually drunk this? It sounds gross. :puke:

I've never liked beer/liqour combo. I've tried vodka/bud light, tequilla/corona, budlight/tequilla/clamato, and maybe a few others.

If it was for a girl, i could see it being some sweet type of "beer" as in, smirnoff/parrot bay/mikes hard lemonade or something. Parrot bay/malibu rum might be alright for a girl.

:pointstosky:

There are several car dealerships in Orlando that I'll never buy from because of commercials.... "NO MONEY DOWN!!! THAT'S RIGHT NO MONEY DOWN!!!"

....with the sound of jack-hammers, horns and screaming in the background.

:headbanger:

what a pussie tiger woods is.

why is he apologizing and acting all sorry all over the place for.

he cheated on his wife not the world.

the golfing community needs him, not the other way around.

if you cheated, you cheated, you say sorry to your wife, fock the world.

i hate pussie faggoty-assed men.

No sh*t. I mean, he's black. How can he be expected NOT to cheat? The only surprising thing about him is he hasn't abandoned his family yet. I'm sure he'll get to that eventually though.

No sh*t. I mean, he's black. How can he be expected NOT to cheat? The only surprising thing about him is he hasn't abandoned his family yet. I'm sure he'll get to that eventually though.

according to him he's not black. he says he's cablinasian.

not sure what your statement has to do with anything though? :thumbsup:

men cheat, not just black or cablinasian ones.

Bill Clinton was white.

Bill Clinton was white.

First black president

Yes... this if fine for Tiger the garbageman....

In the real world -- the situation we are dealing with here -- Tiger made billions of dollars off being a family man and a role model and a high-profile spokesperson for a plethora of products..... so if he says "fock all y'all! I'm a real man! Not a pussie faggoty-assed man. I cheated on my wife with 15 skanks and I'm planning on focking 15 more!" it will cost him billions of dollars on top of the money he has lost already....

He's probably also concerned about his reputation and legacy, too....

I think apologizing for being a moral miscreant dooshbag does not necessarily make him a hom0.

Does it really make you a tougher man to not admit that you've behaved poorly and that you focked up big time?

Please tell me that you are an alias and that this is fishing..... :thumbsdown:

'cause you got me :thumbsup:

I know Nike is good and all, but how did they get a dead guy to talk? :thumbsdown:

Phil Knight paid for it.

I actually had this combo just last night. :headbanger:

Course, I mixed it in my gut. :banana:

I think apologizing for being a moral miscreant dooshbag does not necessarily make him a hom0.

Does it really make you a tougher man to not admit that you've behaved poorly and that you focked up big time?

how much apologizing did bill clinton do?

did prince charles ever apologize for cheating on princess diana?

tiger has already apologized.

he released a public statement.

then he had a press conference.

then he had interviews where sports journalists were allowed to question him.

now there is a commercial!!

yeah, he's focking fagot ass!!

he's shucking and jivin at this point.

of course crackers can't see it because that's the point of the shuck and jive.