Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Do you think you could take Rhonda Rousey in a fight?

I bet I could last longer than 14 seconds. ;)

The thing is she is not looking to pummle you. If you got into a fight with her she would have you in a submission hold so quick and if its a street brawl you just got your elbow or shoulder broke.Or your ankle snapped.

The thing is she is not looking to pummle you. If you got into a fight with her she would have you in a submission hold so quick and if its a street brawl you just got your elbow or shoulder broke.Or your ankle snapped.

This is true. I love when guys say that she'd win under UFC rules but I'd kick her ass in a street brawl with no rules. Dudes, the UFC rules are the only reason she'd have to acknowledge your whimpering and tap out when she's about to pull your arm out of it's socket. You better hope and pray she's following some sort of rules.

Let's look inside her name: Ronda Rousey. :wub:

But no, no she is not particularly hot. :dunno:

She's hot enough to be maybe the only person in the world that I would enjoy getting my ass kicked by. Well, at least now they're not casting for bad guy extras on Xena: Warrior Princess anymore. I think getting whooped by Lucy Lawless in that skimpy outfit would have been worth doing as well.

I can't imagine that I would have much of a problem in taking her out. I would just rip a fart at the opening bell and she (along with the rest of those in attendance) would pass out. If I could warn the ref in advance so that he had a gas mask, then it would be stopped by submission. :dunno:

I've trained with some pretty advanced female martial artists. If you think you are just going to put up your dukes and come in swinging and hit her, you are sorely mistaken. Her legs are longer than your arms, and it is easy for a trained fighter to control distance with side kicks and front kicks.

Remember also that Rousey's primary style is Judo, which was developed by little people to negate the advantages of large people. You would have at best one very small chance of landing a knockout blow as you lunged toward her. Then you are in close space and she can use her judo skills and lower center of gravity to put you on your ass.

You gotta understand a lot of guys on this board have either: never been in a fight, fought against sloppy guys in a brawl, or have never actually fought a trained fighter. They have no clue what it's like to actually fight someone who is trained regardless of gender. Just cause you're a guy doesn't mean you can beat up a girl. I've seen newcomers come in and get their asses handed to them by one of our female fighters because the speed, technique, and distance control the females have is far superior. Even if you do get your hands on them they can maneuver out of it with grappling techniques a lot of guys have no clue about or how to counter against

You gotta understand a lot of guys on this board have either: never been in a fight, fought against sloppy guys in a brawl, or have never actually fought a trained fighter. They have no clue what it's like to actually fight someone who is trained regardless of gender. Just cause you're a guy doesn't mean you can beat up a girl. I've seen newcomers come in and get their asses handed to them by one of our female fighters because the speed, technique, and distance control the females have is far superior. Even if you do get your hands on them they can maneuver out of it with grappling techniques a lot of guys have no clue about or how to counter against

What if I give her a t!tty twister?

wrong Rousey - Cyborg would not only Main event -- it would be one of the highest number of buys of any MMA event ever.

I don't know. The problem Rousey has is there are no other known female fighters and most of her fights end in less than a minute. That's a tough sell to average sports fans.

What if I give her a t!tty twister?

There's a technique that they legit teach women that they grab your crouch, twist, and yank it trying to rip it off. I would assume that would be used in that scenario

There's a technique that they legit teach women that they grab your crouch, twist, and yank it trying to rip it off. I would assume that would be used in that scenario

That is not a MMA technique. All girls are taught the technique when they do their little period movie in middle school health class.

That is not a MMA technique. All girls are taught the technique when they do their little period movie in middle school health class.

Exactly. It's a self defense technique. Which is why I wouldn't try titty twisting. If little girls can do damage with it what makes you think a trained mma fighter with a grip strength equal to or greater than your own would do if she were to grab them?

Exactly. It's a self defense technique. Which is why I wouldn't try titty twisting. If little girls can do damage with it what makes you think a trained mma fighter with a grip strength equal to or greater than your own would do if she were to grab them?

I already explained that I have some special self-defense techniques of my own that Rousey would be unable to counteract. I am pretty much invincible. I have been banned from MMA and boxing because it wasn't fair to everyone else (and no one would watch). :lol:

She would absolutely kill any regular dude who isn't a trained fighter. Even at 135, I bet she can lift more than you, besides being in better shape and having practiced fighting. Most of us would be completely out of breath after only a minute or two of real fighting.

Yeah you better knock her out right off the bat. Fighting takes a TON of stamina. If you havent trained your body for that, she is going to barely sweating after a minute while you are gulping air

Hold the phone, my wife calls that foreplay....WTF....

I know a female MMA fighter. She goes 130-140 lbs. I couldn't take her, much less Rhonda Rousey.

How would you like to be her boyfriend? You go out drinking one night. You both get fawking hammered. Something stoopid is said. it escalates into a shouting match. She accuses you of being an insensitive a$$hole and not listening to her needs and you don't cuddle. You tell her you're sick of her whining about every little thing and nothing you do is good enough for her or her fat mother. She tells you not to talk bnadly about her mother and her glandular problem. You star laughing in her face and tell her to shut the fawk about glandular problems. "She's fawking 500 lbs of sh!T, Rhonda!!!" And that's when you forgot who you are talking to and what she is capable of.

No thank you. Hot and rich doesn't make up for what she's capable of doing.

How would you like to be her boyfriend? You go out drinking one night. You both get fawking hammered. Something stoopid is said. it escalates into a shouting match. She accuses you of being an insensitive a$$hole and not listening to her needs and you don't cuddle. You tell her you're sick of her whining about every little thing and nothing you do is good enough for her or her fat mother. She tells you not to talk bnadly about her mother and her glandular problem. You star laughing in her face and tell her to shut the fawk about glandular problems. "She's fawking 500 lbs of sh!T, Rhonda!!!" And that's when you forgot who you are talking to and what she is capable of.

No thank you. Hot and rich doesn't make up for what she's capable of doing.

I'd be more concerned when she asks for anal...........

And she means for you.

• Like 1

And she means for you.

Quality. Nicely done.

Quality. Nicely done.

Could not agree more.....

And she means for you.

:lol: :first:

Maybe with both her hands tied behind her back.

Maybe.

Dude, iv never been forcefully kicked but I can imagine its something id never forget. Just thinking about it makes me hurt. I can imagine tentatively walking in range with my dukes up like I see in movies and taking a hot one to the midsection. Does blocking a kick with my hands or arms mean it doesnt hurt? Dang thats gotta be rough.

I don't know. The problem Rousey has is there are no other known female fighters and most of her fights end in less than a minute. That's a tough sell to average sports fans.

I would easily bet 100 bucks that a Rousey - Cyborg main event would be a top 5 all time UFC PPV rating in terms of buys if not #1 outright. Cyborg destroys her opponets about as easy as Rousey does - thing is she can't make the 135 weight yet and had history of PEDs as most brazillians tend to do. If Rosusey keeps dominating say he next 2 fights she almost has to offer a catchweight fight to Cyborg at 140 - even a non title fight between those 2 would be top 5 buys in UFC PPV history. Rousey is the Female Tyson i n terms of she just rushes her opponets and dominates the entire fight - and for a fighter she's pretty hot. I understand about female MMA - other than Rousey it isn't really that great and I'm not that interested but Rousey is just that 1 in a million that is really fun to watch dominate - I also agree she shouldn't Main Event - and wasn't supposed to even here - it was supposed to be Weidman - Belfort. Unless it's Cyborg Rousey shouldn't main event but she is a GREAT co main event on any card.

As for the question here - Maybe someone like mmmmm Beer with actual experience in hand to hand combat would have a shot at her on this board but a long shot . People think size matters - in some cases yeah but if youre really good it doesn't. Gracie was a welter weight or Middle weight when the UFC had no weight it was 2 men enter 1 man leaves - Gracie dominated MUCH bigger men - granted it was boring as he would just go down and wait to grapple but he won.

I'm just gonna leave this here for all of you who think size matters. This is what a lot of you would look like compared to her and how the result would be

I think you're giving the average sports fans too much credit. I've never heard of "Cyborg." Just like I'd never heard of ANY of the chicks Rousey has ever fought.

It's a sad state of affairs that a woman's MMA fight is the biggest headliner in the biz. Are PED's partly to blame, or maybe the overly violent men's fights which turn off some sports fans.?. They were talking about this on the local radio this morning.

:dunno:

And she means for you.

:wub:

I think you're giving the average sports fans too much credit. I've never heard of "Cyborg." Just like I'd never heard of ANY of the chicks Rousey has ever fought.

It's a sad state of affairs that a woman's MMA fight is the biggest headliner in the biz. Are PED's partly to blame, or maybe the overly violent men's fights which turn off some sports fans.?. They were talking about this on the local radio this morning.

:dunno:

Cyborg has been a a big name in women's MMA for a long time. She's a monster. Problem is, she fights at 145. Rousey is at 135. Cyborg is a lean 145. She'd struggle to make 135. And what benefit is it for Rousey to gain weight? It would be fat. I agree that it will evenbtualy happen. It almost has to. Rousey has decimated the entire division. She eventually needs to fight someone who has a chance.

I'm just gonna leave this here for all of you who think size matters. This is what a lot of you would look like compared to her and how the result would be

Bullshit, it wouldn't go down like that for me

I'd bleed a hell of a lot more

As for the question here - Maybe someone like mmmmm Beer with actual experience in hand to hand combat would have a shot at her on this board but a long shot . People think size matters - in some cases yeah but if youre really good it doesn't. Gracie was a welter weight or Middle weight when the UFC had no weight it was 2 men enter 1 man leaves - Gracie dominated MUCH bigger men - granted it was boring as he would just go down and wait to grapple but he won.

Size definitely does matter if both fighters are equally as bad ass for their weight class. The bigger person will win. Its why fighters who moved up in weight class have to gain weight.

You'd have to feed her your left arm to break as you use your right one to shoot her.

I wouldn't win... but I'd love to I'd try it though just to see how bad/fast I'd take that licking. Luckily I'm past the ego stage. It would be very fast. She's a focking pro boys... haha.

I've also messed around with a couple RL boxers.... you really have no clue how fast a professional fighter is until you take an open handed slap you never even knew was coming. It was focking embarrassing. :lol:

She's small but they have stamina for days. I'd be a puffing sloppy mess on the ground as she's using her whole body to twist my foot off. I've sparred a few judo chicks, they can focking armbar you as easily as the next. Some of their stuff doesn't work as well as your strength can counter a bit it, but even then. Nope...

Yesterday afternoon I was emptying the dishwasher and naturally grabbed a knife. I have the slightest cut on my finger...which....I put a Little Mermaid bandaid on to stop the minimal bleeding......this is all I needs to know about how tough I am at 40.

She could toe stomp me once and I'd be like "Ya you know what...I'm good....thanks....I'm out"

All the talk of her fighting men does is detract from her extraordinary accomplishments in the cage.

No it doesn't. People are only talking about the idea of her fighting men because she's been so extraordinary against other women in the cage. What an inane article.

I would like for her to put me in a submission hold, I would quickly tap out, but not before I could smell her sweet-sweaty aroma, and lick the salty sweat from her skin, maybe with a little nibble....

I'd punch her in the balls

This is about Rousey, not Cyborg.