Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Your Favorite Hot Sauce

Suxs favorite hot sauce is gypsys semen

:clap:

My favorite is probably Frank's because it's pretty mild.

Been hearing about this, bought some and made wings with it.. Def mild, but really good flavor. :thumbsup:

They sell a green one of those too. It's awesome.

:thumbsup:

They make a brown one too that's NO SH!T hot.

They sell a green one of those too. It's awesome.

My mom had some of that...was fantastic.

sambal olek

sriracha

chioptle cholula

franks (they have several varieties)

valentina

tapatio

The stinkiest in the land.

SRIRACHA!

You know what focking sucks? I eat Asian good every day. And there is no focking siriracha here. I would have thought it was Asian, but apparently not.

I will be bringing several bottles back with me this summer. It is mandatory on Asian food imho.

You know what focking sucks? I eat Asian good every day. And there is no focking siriracha here. I would have thought it was Asian, but apparently not.

I will be bringing several bottles back with me this summer. It is mandatory on Asian food imho.

No other sort of hot sauce or seasoning there?

Cholula

Tobasco Chioptle

For some reason I really dig the salsa at Chevy's and will order a quart to go usually.

Tobasco for sure... But when I can get it, love me some Trader Joe's Habanero hot sauce too.

Probably gonna go by trader joes before we leave SA but how does their Habenero hot sauce taste? Is it really spicy or good spice with good flavor?

Probably gonna go by trader joes before we leave SA but how does their Habenero hot sauce taste? Is it really spicy or good spice with good flavor?

I know their sriracha is a bit tame compared to the real thing, so this might be less hot with good flavor.

I know their sriracha is a bit tame compared to the real thing, so this might be less hot with good flavor.

I usually get dried fruits, dark chocolate covered coffee beans, and chocolate covered salted caramels there. Don't shop there too much except for little things like that. I might have to try the hot sauce cause I do love different hot sauces.

No other sort of hot sauce or seasoning there?

At the supermarket, they have oyster sauce (not bad) 57 kinds of soy sauce, and that's about it. Oh wait, really sh!tty ketchup.

I did find some sort of chili sauce at a street market, but it's meh.

There is an imported food store across town that supposedly has Tabasco, but I haven't wandered over there yet.

Yeah, Have to say that I'm a big fan Love The green Tabasco sauce.Regular Tabasco tastes Like nothing but vinegar.

I am sure there are other great sauces out there , But I've been to a few Hot sauce festivals And really, It's just stupid And all about How hot you can possibly make your sauce. That to me Brings no value, brings no flavor.

I don't need to prove the size of my By the amount of capsaicin I can ingest.

Louisiana Hot Sauce, several different brands. Good blend of heat and spice for me.

Love Frank's.

I put that sh1t on everything

Been hearing about this, bought some and made wings with it.. Def mild, but really good flavor. :thumbsup:

It's great with wings. I typically do add a bit of cayenne pepper just to give it a little bit more of a kick

Cholula

Tobasco Chioptle

For some reason I really dig the salsa at Chevy's and will order a quart to go usually.

Gotta try El Yucateco Habanero. Both the Red and Green. You can get it at Cub.

They're nice because a little bit will give it good flavor but won't blow you away if you can't handle the hot stuff.

But if you add more, it's pretty dang hot.

I put that sh1t on everything

It's great on pizza. Even better with Parmesan cheese along with it.

I just launched a hot sauce company. I'm looking for recipe/label art feedback. PM me an addy if you want to try some, most of my stuff is medium to mild with a couple face burners for those who like the pain. You pay shipping and the sauce is on me. Frozenbeernuts has tried some, but no one else on this bored has.

Louisiana Hot Sauce, several different brands. Good blend of heat and spice for me.

I like too. I just had some on my pizza. Yummmmy

I'm gonna have to try this Tabasco chipotle since everyone is saying it's good

I just launched a hot sauce company. I'm looking for recipe/label art feedback. PM me an addy if you want to try some, most of my stuff is medium to mild with a couple face burners for those who like the pain. You pay shipping and the sauce is on me. Frozenbeernuts has tried some, but no one else on this bored has.

Ralphsters hot sauce is the best i have ever had hands down. It used to be sriracha but that stuff is like ketchup now.

El Yucateco is really good.

• Like 1

Ralphsters hot sauce is the best i have ever had hands down. It used to be sriracha but that stuff is like ketchup now.

El Yucateco is really good.

It made your taco pop?

I like tobasco

tabasco on raw oysters w lemon... About the only thing i use reg tabasco on.

Tabasco Chipotle is my go to now. I don't have it now as much as I used to because it just kills my a55. I also really like Matouks Calypso but is a step up on the heat scale so as said, I've toned down quite a bit.