Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

Monday night--whatcha need?

My multiple shares of DJax to pay off.

DWill to post big numbers.

Jordan Reed to get lost on his way to the stadium.

LA Rams D to prove that Chipper's gimmick offense is just as bad in SF as it was in Philly.

LA Rams D to prove that Chipper's gimmick offense is just as bad in SF as it was in Philly.

This. I've got some IDPs I need to payoff as predicted, otherwise I'm doing well this week.

In one league, I need Antonio Brown to get less than 35.75 fantasy points to secure the win.

In the other, I need Rothlisberger and Deangelo williams to get less than 59.5 fantasy points combined.

Its looking like a good week 1

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dance Bananas Dance!

I need Antonio Brown to get me 13 points in a PPR. Should be easy, but you never know.

I need Antonio Brown to get me 13 points in a PPR. Should be easy, but you never know.

In PPR this is as good as a guaranteed win for you at this point.

the only way this blows up is with injury to Antonio or to Rothlisberger.

Kirk Cousins and Desean Jackson to NOT outscore Gurley by 31 or more. Should have it in the bag, but anything is possible. I remember a year long ago where my opponent had Favre and Freeman who connected for 3 TDs against me. That sucked.

22 from DWill and Pitt kicker. My opponent beat me to Larry by 1 pick. Killed me last night. :mad:

Kirk Cousins and Desean Jackson to NOT outscore Gurley by 31 or more. Should have it in the bag, but anything is possible. I remember a year long ago where my opponent had Favre and Freeman who connected for 3 TDs against me. That sucked.

Couple years ago, an asleep at the wheel owner with one win in eight weeks almost started a QB on a bye against me, and then last minute in a panic blindly picked Nick Foles off the wire. Seven TDs later...

Missed the playoffs that year, I did.

I need 76 points from Cousins tonight. So.... If he can hit just 9 Touchdowns, I think he can get the remaining points I need in yardage.

Up 52 standard scoring thanks to Ware and AJ. He has McDonald and DWill and I have Rams D and Big Ben. I should be fine.

Matt Jones to get any and all scores for Wash, and Rams D to get a couple picks returned for TD's.

I need 300 yards and 3 TD for Roethlisberger. Not easy, but not unheard of.

Up by 39.2 against Cousins and Gurley I feel fked already. Praying Steelers pass defense improved and SF starts like they did last year.

Up by 39.2 against Cousins and Gurley I feel fked already. Praying Steelers pass defense improved and SF starts like they did last year.

Those are the nights in FF that I hate and always forget about how much I hate in the off season. If I can't have a blowout win going into Monday, give me a narrow lead I'm sure to lose or a point deficit. Going into Monday up by an amount that says "Weeeeeellll...he *could* score that much" is almost a guarantee that my opp will.

I'm up by 7. I've got DeAngelo & Brown. He's got Hyde & Steelers kicker. I like my chances, just hope this doesn't turn into a Netfix series........Stranger Things.

I need Cousins, DJax and McDonald to outscore Williams by 30. Fingers crossed for a healthy number of Cousins to DJax connections!

30 points out of MAcdonald and T. Smith... I'm screwed...

owning 49ers is bad enough, but starting them: yuck!

I'm only in two games close enough to really matter tonight

In one I need the Rams D to outscore Gurley and the Steelers' D. We go into it tied at 120. Not likely, I know.

In the other I got a little bit better chance. I'm up 139-100 but my opponent has Big Ben and Antonio Brown going tonight. I would feel much better with a few more points but I got an okay shot.

No one to score any points.

I need 300 yards and 3 TD for Roethlisberger. Not easy, but not unheard of.

Well, halftime and I've got 150 TDs and 2 TD. I need Washington to stay in it so he keeps throwing.

I need some garbage yards from D Jax in these last 6 minutes. I'm sure the Skins will just keep dinking and dunking even though down 15 and the Steelers haven't been able to stop D Jax all night 🙄

I need some garbage yards from D Jax in these last 6 minutes.

me too come on djaxoff
  • Like 1

I'm up by .15, and if Roethlisberger kneels for -2 yards, I'm focked.

That kneel down cost me 2 yards and I lost my game 158.65 to 158.60.

Fock! Week 1 and I remember why I hate fantasy football.

That kneel down cost me 2 yards and I lost my game 158.65 to 158.60.

Fock! Week 1 and I remember why I hate fantasy football.

Ouch...here's to hoping for a stat correction for ya, so long as it doesn't somehow fock me.