Sign in to follow this  
bandrus1

Week 2 fu thread

FU to everybody in the Giants Saints game. I thought this was going to be a shootout.

FU Lamar Miller. Looks like a wasted 1st rd pick.

FU Drew Brees. Giants D too tough? Or is it that you just slurp d!ck on the road?

FU Coby Fleener you long haired fruitcake. Not sure I've ever seen a player suck so bad

This whole NYG/NO game is total FU, so far.

FU Gronk, way to reward us guys who drafted you early. You don't have to wait for Tom to come back!!

Most Lions drive EVER.

1st and goal at the 1 - TD Ebron...penalty

1st and goal at the 16 - TD Boldin...penalty

1st and goal from the 31 - 20 yd gain...penalty

1st and goal from the 26...inc, inc, 3 yd run

• Like 1

Wow, the saints Giants game is weird. Giants dropping td passes and fumbling, while saints play like little girls on the road. Weird.

Can someone please paint me a picture of what is happening in the Lions game? Why does Tate have only 1 catch for 5 yards?

Wow, the saints Giants game is weird. Giants dropping td passes and fumbling, while saints play like little girls on the road. Weird.

Who's been doing the dropping ?

Who's been doing the dropping ?

Donnell dropped a td, and then Odell dropped one the very next play on 4th and 2 from the two yard line.

Cruz dropped one and also fumbled after a 40 yard gain.

FU Zeke and your butter fingers. Having a good day with TD and yardage and then you fumble twice, letting Morris get the carry at the goal line.

FU Zeke and your butter fingers. Having a good day with TD and yardage and then you fumble twice, letting Morris get the carry at the goal line.

I'm hoping they start Morris more. Secured him in almost every league. Would love to put him in my lineup behind that Dallas D

Everyone on all 3 of my teams. I had the highest score in 2 of my 3 leagues last week and all 3 are just getting killed today.

FU Brees, Ware, Green, Kelce

Golden Taint, welcome to my bench. you can carry Corey Coleman's luggage for my team you scrub.

FU Luck, or should I say Fluck It. What a weak performance.

And a resounding FU to Winston. Your not directly costing me points riding the bench, but due to your shithead performance my opponent with the AZ Defence and has piled up almost 30 points on me.

FU cardinals. You are refusing to let David Johnson into the end zone. 1st and goal at the 1 and you pass 3 times.

Start the 4th quarter and let Chris Johnson's corpse into the end zone.

FU cardinals. You are refusing to let David Johnson into the end zone. 1st and goal at the 1 and you pass 3 times.

Start the 4th quarter and let Chris Johnson's corpse into the end zone.

This in two leagues. Also, FU to my opponent for using the Cancel-Out Theory with his weak lineup by starting Travis Benjamin against my Rivers. :wall: