Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Political Orientation Test

http://www.playbuzz.com/felixstablum10/the-definitive-political-orientation-test?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=ff&pb_traffic_source=facebook

---

Only about 15-20 questions, post your results.

https://s28.postimg.org/zahin9zt9/Screen_Shot_2017_02_03_at_9_23_23_AM.png

You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're skeptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!

Seems like a fair assessment:

You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You firmly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian! What do you think? Do you agree?

• Like 1

http://www.playbuzz.com/felixstablum10/the-definitive-political-orientation-test?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=ff&pb_traffic_source=facebook

---

Only about 15-20 questions, post your results.

https://s28.postimg.org/zahin9zt9/Screen_Shot_2017_02_03_at_9_23_23_AM.png

You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're skeptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!

This was my results also. Right libertarian.

You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You firmly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian! What do you think? Do you agree?

• Like 1

Apparently im just a shade right of Milo. (Shrug)

:)

Heavy right leaning but it's also the questions they ask. If they ask more on abortion guns and gay marriage that would have pulled me a lot farther left. Neat little survey though

You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're sceptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!

Left libertarian as well.

An Astrology question? Nothing about actual fiscal issues other than one free market question?

------

I favor collectively owned property, do I? Only in the case of national parks, but I don't remember that question. I also could have sworn I answered in opposition to gay stuff or maybe it was abortion, one of the two, they were back to back and I split the difference in social issues since rat's ass wasn't an option for either.

An Astrology question? Nothing about actual fiscal issues other than one free market question?

They might as well have asked a bachelorette show question....

:lol:

------

I favor collectively owned property, do I? Only in the case of national parks, but I don't remember that question. I also could have sworn I answered in opposition to gay stuff or maybe it was abortion, one of the two, they were back to back and I split the difference in social issues since rat's ass wasn't an option for either.

same

You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're sceptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!

I took it a second time... it's tough to say for sure, 1 or 2, 3 or 4... agree? strongly agree? I don't fockin' know - so I took it again and got your result.

Left of Right? not really sure.

But Libertarian seems pretty accurate and consistent for me.

Not...too shabby tbh.

Right Libertarian. My star was just above anarchy. Well played website.

They might as well have asked a bachelorette show question....

There was no "can size" option :mad:

same, not sure i buy it, nor the summary that says i want collectively owned property? WTF

You're on the right and collective quadrant of the political spectrum. You believe in a strong military, and efficienct government to intervene when necessary, low taxes and a free market economy. You value tradition, hardwork and you tend to respect religious authority. You're patriotic and sceptical of those looking for a handout. You believe in government institutions :shocking: and you have a strong sense of belonging to those with the same nationality as you. You believe in individual freedoms but you also take into account tradition and social order. Anarchy and communism are your worst nightmares! Ronald Reagan is most likely one of your personal heroes.

With the exception of believing in government institutions, I guess it's close enough.

Same.

same, not sure i buy it, nor the summary that says i want collectively owned property? WTF

It is just a silly online quiz, don't take it to seriously. Here is one that I did 5-6 months ago, it is MUCH more in depth and asks all the right questions.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

There are 50-60 questions, Liberals go ahead and take it now, us righties will take it later after we get off work.

• Like 1

Your first one said Left libertarian. The other, just libertarian. I'm all about personal freedom and personal accountability. Above all else though I'm very much a humanitarian.

Cool post.

im the same

You're on the right and collective quadrant of the political compass! You believe in a strong military, an efficient government to intervene when necessary, low taxes and a free market economy. You value tradition, hardwork, and you tend to respect religious authority. You're patriotic and sceptical of people looking for a hand out. You believe in government institutions and you have a strong sense of belonging to those with the same nationality as you. You believe in individual freedoms, but you also take into account tradition and social order. Anarchy and communism are your worst nightmares! Ronald Reagan is most likely one of your personal heroes! What do you think? Is this accurate?

You're on the right and collective quadrant of the political compass! You believe in a strong military, an efficient government to intervene when necessary, low taxes and a free market economy. You value tradition, hardwork, and you tend to respect religious authority. You're patriotic and sceptical of people looking for a hand out. You believe in government institutions and you have a strong sense of belonging to those with the same nationality as you. You believe in individual freedoms, but you also take into account tradition and social order. Anarchy and communism are your worst nightmares! Ronald Reagan is most likely one of your personal heroes! What do you think? Is this accurate?

about 75% accurate, I dont care about nationality at all

Right Collective

You're on the right and collective quadrant of the political compass! You believe in a strong military, an efficient government to intervene when necessary, low taxes and a free market economy. You value tradition, hardwork, and you tend to respect religious authority. You're patriotic and sceptical of people looking for a hand out. You believe in government institutions and you have a strong sense of belonging to those with the same nationality as you. You believe in individual freedoms, but you also take into account tradition and social order. Anarchy and communism are your worst nightmares! Ronald Reagan is most likely one of your personal heroes!

I took a similar, more in depth test years ago and I ended up being a fascist. Right Collective sounds better.

"You're conservative to the core. You don't believe in killing babies but will take a pair of pliers and a blowtorch to a child molester/rapist/murderer. You believe in God, Family and your country but question the motives of anyone in the entertainment business. Personal responsibility and hard work are qualities you respect in people. You don't believe in such things as privilege, free lunches, quotas and social justice. You are a hard pipe hitting motha focka who calls a spade a spade."

• Like 1

It is just a silly online quiz, don't take it to seriously. Here is one that I did 5-6 months ago, it is MUCH more in depth and asks all the right questions.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

There are 50-60 questions, Liberals go ahead and take it now, us righties will take it later after we get off work.

Left Libertarian, very close to center.

Close as a description but I don't consider myself a libertarian.

Close, but I'm not religious at all.

You're on the right and collective quadrant of the political compass! You believe in a strong military, an efficient government to intervene when necessary, low taxes and a free market economy. You value tradition, hardwork, and you tend to respect religious authority. You're patriotic and sceptical of people looking for a hand out. You believe in government institutions and you have a strong sense of belonging to those with the same nationality as you. You believe in individual freedoms, but you also take into account tradition and social order. Anarchy and communism are your worst nightmares! Ronald Reagan is most likely one of your personal heroes!

Left Libertarian, very close to center.

Right Libertarian, very close to center for me, on the second test I posted.

Close as a description but I don't consider myself a libertarian.

They aren't talking about the political party, if that helps.

Aside from the taxes as a form of opression line, pretty accurate.