Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Smoking topic spinoff: Name something you have never done, that will surprise others.

Just wondering why you think anyone would be surprised you haven't had a threesome? Im not surprised.

This thread has been up a couple of days and it never even interested you enough to actually answer the thread topic question. You still haven't. But you saw my post and just couldn't restrain your obsession.

You know what, this thread is a rarity. Up for two days without some pathetic troll hijacking it and derailing the whole thing. I'm going to let it stay that way. Enjoy your evening. Get help.

This thread has been up a couple of days and it never even interested you enough to actually answer the thread topic question. You still haven't. But you saw my post and just couldn't restrain your obsession.

You know what, this thread is a rarity. Up for two days without some pathetic troll hijacking it and derailing the whole thing. I'm going to let it stay that way. Enjoy your evening. Get help.

bawawawa

Where do you wash your feet?

In the toilet like everyone else. Duh.

:ninja:

also have never eaten a steak/hamburger

Are you Hindu or some other religion that doesn't eat cow? :unsure:

Are you Hindu or some other religion that doesn't eat cow? :unsure:

no my parents were hippies

by the time I was a teenager, it looked gross, I can't eat meat that is pink

my dad was also a salmanella freak, so that is imbedded in my head that if its pink its poison

even though I know its not, it just doesn't look appetizing, I have had Beef Jerky, but thats all

have not seen .... breaking bad

In my opinion, Breaking Bad is the single best movie/series/half hour show,/hour show/documentary/ etc that I have ever watched on television.

• Like 1

In my opinion, Breaking Bad is the single best movie/series/half hour show,/hour show/documentary/ etc that I have ever watched on television.

The episode two from the end, Ozymandias, is the best episode of a tv show I have ever seen.

You phags and your Well I never tried coffee because dlck tasted so much better. Stfu. Coffee is actually good for you, idiots. So after you are all done circle jerking each other, read up on it

https://www.caffeineinformer.com/7-good-reasons-to-drink-coffee

Coffee tastes terrible and you sound like a whiny little b!tch.

:dunno:

A cup or 2 may have benefits but, not drinking it all day. Your breath also smells like dog sh!t, so please keep your distance.

You're welcome.

It's so good I have been considering starting over and watching it again. Love better call Saul too.

A cup or 2 may have benefits but, not drinking it all day. Your breath also smells like dog sh!t, so please keep your distance.

You're welcome.

Agree that it tastes horrific and makes your breath foul, but the largest study showed health benefits increasing with daily intake up to six cups a day (and they didn't measure intake in excess of six cups).

Never been to a concert.

Never attended an NFL game.

(Grew up poor and stuff like this was a luxury I did without.)

• Like 1

so I have never used an umbrella

also have never eaten a steak/hamburger

also have only taken 1 sip of Dr Pepper in my life

You don't have to get hamburger that is pink... I always get it medium well. Steak on the other hand, medium rare or keep it

You're welcome.

I didn't say drink it all day you dumb ######. What a fvcking idiot.

And then you say I sound like a bltch? Oh no the worst thing on someone's breath is coffee!! Yeah you sound like a grade A pvssy.

I didn't say drink it all day you dumb ######. What a fvcking idiot.

And then you say I sound like a bltch? Oh no the worst thing on someone's breath is coffee!! Yeah you sound like a grade A pvssy.

:lol:

You go girl.

You don't have to get hamburger that is pink... I always get it medium well. Steak on the other hand, medium rare or keep it

I know, but when you go this long without it why bother, the hormones and crap in the meats are pretty bad anyways

I think Turkey burgers look way better anyways

Never smoked a cigarette. Smoked a lot of pot.

With Spicoli ?

I've never golfed...real golf, that is. Sure, I've played plenty of mini-golf. I even been to a driving range a handful of times. But I've never played a single hole of actual golf.

I've never golfed...real golf, that is. Sure, I've played plenty of mini-golf. I even been to a driving range a handful of times. But I've never played a single hole of actual golf.

Caddyshack

Swear to God on my life. I've never been blown to completion by a chick going down on me. Jerk it!!!! I've never shot a load in the back of a bitches throat.

Is that because of the chicks you've been with, or do you have some kind of a mental block that won't allow yourself?

Never smoked a cigarette. Smoked a lot of pot.

What are you, on Dope?

Is that because of the chicks you've been with, or do you have some kind of a mental block that won't allow yourself?

It's gotta be the chicks. If she knows how to use her hand and mouth in unison there is no way he wouldn't finish. Hell I think it is the most physically pleasurable ending. :thumbsup:

Not sure there is anything that would surprise ya'll.

It's gotta be the chicks. If she knows how to use her hand and mouth in unison there is no way he wouldn't finish. Hell I think it is the most physically pleasurable ending. :thumbsup:

Hmm. I dunno. I think I prefer deep inside the snatch.

Swear to God on my life. I've never been blown to completion by a chick going down on me.

What about the guys?

Swear to God on my life. I've never been blown to completion by a chick going down on me. Jerk it!!!! I've never shot a load in the back of a bitches throat.

Sorry man, you should get that handled before you can't get it up anymore.

Mental block. Get close and they either quit or say something stoopid. Had one that looked like Demi Moore who was a beast. And not a wilda beast. Would get close and she'd stop and mount.

I've got friends that are admitted premature ejaculars who say they'd switch problems with me. I don't know how you can last seconds having deep baginaa intercourse. It's in my head.

Mental block. Get close and they either quit or say something stoopid.

20 dollars, that's what we agreed on right? (scratches neck) I trust you and all but I just wanna make sure, we agreed on 20, right?

20 dollars, that's what we agreed on right? (scratches neck) I trust you and all but I just wanna make sure, we agreed on 20, right?

More like..."I've got lock jaw, dude. The last guy I blew came within minutes and stole my purse when I spit!!!"

Hmm. I dunno. I think I prefer deep inside the snatch.

Gotta agree. I know some friends who prefer the Beej. Not me. I wouldn't turn it down, but bagina beats all