iam90sbaby

Who is the most clueless poster?

Who is the most clueless poster?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most clueless poster?

• ShoNuff
    • ANY other poster

Let me see if I have this straight:

Someone creates a poll, mocking someone else's intelligence, in a weak attempt to make themselves look clever, declaring victory, never having the balls to list themselves as an option, all the white the support clowns run in to feed in the frenzy with their own gallons of kerosene for the fire... Sounds about right. :doh:

Well...they are special people.

No you come off as the type of guy who has little friends, barely speaks to his family, is miserable at his dead end job but doesn't speak up, drinks heavily at home cause he's miserable, and takes out his frustrations from his failures on an online message board because it's his only outlet for such things.

Nailed it Gomer. Go count grandpa's inheritance

Nailed it Gomer. Go count grandpa's inheritance

Yep figured so. Will do just that. Go count the empty liquor bottles ;)

didnt see 90stittybaby listed so i chose 'other poster'

Going Jack for the game tonight...have to go with a Tennessee product.

Need another bottle of good bourbon after finishing the Weller Antique 107 that was gifted to me.

Had a good dark rum with a twist of lime a few weeks ago. Need to find out what it was...was fantastic.

I drank too much Jack in my 20's. I had to give it up. :(

So I switched to Bushmill's. :banana:

• Like 1

Clueless as always. Are you blond ? DUH.

Yep. A lot more opportunities than being a teacher and having to move to China to improve the quality of my life :thumbsup:

Worked out great. Teaching is easy as hell, fun most days, and pays vastly more than my needs require.

In several years, I'll be chilling in my house on a pretty island somewhere collecting money doing nothing.

I'm just breaking balls anyway. I neither know nor care about the whole "djb backstory" thing. It's just another fun thing to pick at.

Worked out great. Teaching is easy as hell, fun most days, and pays vastly more than my needs require.

In several years, I'll be chilling in my house on a pretty island somewhere collecting money doing nothing.

I'm just breaking balls anyway. I neither know nor care about the whole "djb backstory" thing. It's just another fun thing to pick at.

Same here bro. I know you're busting balls which is what I'm doing too. Personally, I wish I had lived overseas like you are before I got married. Air Force wouldn't let me which pissed me off and now that I'm married my wife doesn't want to live overseas. Visit is fine but she doesn't want to be away from her family for that long. A year or two would be fine with me. So I am pretty jealous about that

How so? :dunno:

:lol: Sure you will...

Well, when you steal $600, you can just disappear. When you steal 600 million, they will find you, unless they think you're already dead.

Well, when you steal $600, you can just disappear. When you steal 600 million, they will find you, unless they think you're already dead.

Well played Hans. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

the field. these guys aren't close to being the most clueless.

I wish I would have thought to put dog in a brown paper baggy, lit it on fire, rang the FFT geek bored, and ran like the wind.

God damn some of you have the sense of humor of Jews tattooed with whales in Japanese waters preying for watermelon Jolly Ranchers.

Sho running away with it.

15 votes for me.

12 for the field

6 for newbie.

So...15 for...18 against = running away with it?

Your definition of running away with it is quite strange.

Fuzzy math

15 votes for me.

12 for the field

6 for newbie.

So...15 for...18 against = running away with it?

Your definition of running away with it is quite strange.

There are over 4000 register members on this board and you beat every single one. Congratulations. Even 5 votes for you would have been a win in my opinion.

• Like 1

I was hoping newbie could peel off enough Sho haters to let "anybody else" win, but it may not work.

I was hoping newbie could peel off enough Sho haters to let "anybody else" win, but it may not work.

It ain't over yet :banana:

There are over 4000 register members on this board and you beat every single one. Congratulations. Even 5 votes for you would have been a win in my opinion.

5 votes would have been a win in your opinion. Out of 4000 members...5 votes.

Hell...I can get 5 votes in my sleep between you, cdub, RP and his aliases, Hawker, Filthy, posty...

Come on...you Trump snowflakes are easy to put on tilt.

Face it...your poll and this thread failed bad. You ended up finding people that don't even care that much for me to support me with their posts.

The OP

5 votes would have been a win in your opinion. Out of 4000 members...5 votes.

Hell...I can get 5 votes in my sleep between you, cdub, RP and his aliases, Hawker, Filthy, posty...

Come on...you Trump snowflakes are easy to put on tilt.

Face it...your poll and this thread failed bad. You ended up finding people that don't even care that much for me to support me with their posts.

Seriously, read the bolded statement, this guy is focking delusional! You have 48% of the votes, this went exactly as planned. Even better actually. :clap:

• Like 1

Seriously, read the bolded statement, this guy is focking delusional! You have 48% of the votes, this went exactly as planned. Even better actually. :clap:

:thumbsup:

So..less than a majority.

And you admitted 5 out of 4000 would have been a win to you.

The only thing this thread did was prove how focking moronic you are.

So..less than a majority.

And you admitted 5 out of 4000 would have been a win to you.

The only thing this thread did was prove how focking moronic you are.

Okay you are an idiot and don't understand percentages clearly. There was 3 options. You, Newbie and literally every single other poster and you still managed to get nearly 48% of the votes. Take out Newbie and you have 85%+ of the votes.

How the hell do you manage to get dressed in the morning? Are your clothes numbered?

Sorry dude, I haven't even placed a vote and if I did vote, I wouldn't have voted for you anyway...

Okay you are an idiot and don't understand percentages clearly. There was 3 options. You, Newbie and literally every single other poster and you still managed to get nearly 48% of the votes. Take out Newbie and you have 90%+ of the votes.

I understand you thought a 4 vote margin and a minority of votes was "running away with it".

Take out newbie? 90% huh? You really are exposing how little you understand about percentages and statistics

Take out Newbie and you have 85%+ of the votes.

Nice edit. You were born for marketing. :D

Nice edit. You were born for marketing. :D

Come on...he claimed I was the one who doesn't understand percentages...and then...focked up the percentage.

:lol:

Come on...he claimed I was the one who doesn't understand percentages...and then...focked up the percentage.

:lol:

Whatever you say Alicia.

It's laughable this little boy didn't include himself in the poll.

Knowing he'd have won in a landslide