Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Guy knocks out girl in a group of teenage thugs

To be clear, I'm not throwing punches unless I'm concerned for my family's safety and I don't see any better options.

Whats your issue then? Thats exactly what I said.

Ok, Im just wondering when I, as an adult, can jump in to help somone versus just walkin on by.

You can try the defense that you knocked out an 11 year old girl who was harming a 6'4 250 pound man. Idk if that will hold up

You're referring to the first time when he was pushed first? Yes, I agree. Once 'assaulted' he's free to dispense defense.

I was just referring to Alias asking if there is a difference between a verbal altercation and a physical one

Libtards hate seeing their protégés behave like this. Failure right in their face.

To be fair the guy was reportedly in the 65 / 245 lb range so its really unlikely an 11 year old girl posed any threat to him at all. If she started swinging force might be justified.

Theres no way I am getting into an altercation with my wife / kids around if theres any way to avoid it.

I would agree, although there are plenty of videos of people being surrounded by 11 year old kids and having their clothes torn off of them, all their possessions stolen.....how is he to know that all those kids threatening him could not do him harm?

Perhaps there is another solution, parents can parent their kids, tell them it is wrong to do this....and if their little sh!tbag kid gets a face full of fist let them know that life just did them a favor, and their little basass routine met only with a fist this time, next time it could be some hispanic guy in the dark at 11PM....might save their life if they learn how to make good decisions...i think this guy did the little retard a favor

I would agree, although there are plenty of videos of people being surrounded by 11 year old kids and having their clothes torn off of them, all their possessions stolen.....how is he to know that all those kids threatening him could not do him harm?

Perhaps there is another solution, parents can parent their kids, tell them it is wrong to do this....and if their little sh!tbag kid gets a face full of fist let them know that life just did them a favor, and their little basass routine met only with a fist this time, next time it could be some hispanic guy in the dark at 11PM....might save their life if they learn how to make good decisions...i think this guy did the little retard a favor

The easiest way to avoid trouble is to walk right by these encounters. Less likely to find yourself in a situation where you may feel the need to deck a preteenager. It goes without saying that you yebjud who shoved him and got in his face is a POS.

The easiest way to avoid trouble is to walk right by these encounters. Less likely to find yourself in a situation where you may feel the need to deck a preteenager. It goes without saying that you yebjud who shoved him and got in his face is a POS.

You might be right. So he should have gone home I guess, not engaged strangers, right? That sounds like solid logic in my book. :thumbsup: Glad to see you coming around.

In a normal situation, it might have been better to usher your wife and kid away, and not have your kid see you hit a young girl in the face. But in this case, if she is retarded, she will probably just forget about it.

• Like 1

You might be right. So he should have gone home I guess, not engaged strangers, right? That sounds like solid logic in my book. :thumbsup: Glad to see you coming around.

Im pretty consistently on the side of not involving yourself in things that arent your business or assaulting teenagers if you can help it. Im also on the side of not drawing conclusions about what happened based on a few seconds of video or the testimony of someone who has a strong incentive to spin the facts a certain way.

Logic. :thumbsup:

In a normal situation, it might have been better to usher your wife and kid away, and not have your kid see you hit a young girl in the face. But in this case, if she is retarded, she will probably just forget about it.

I like the thought process. Walk them to the car and have them lock the doors. Then come back and lay one of those bastards out in the name of self defense

Im pretty consistently on the side of not involving yourself in things that arent your business or assaulting teenagers if you can help it. Im also on the side of not drawing conclusions about what happened based on a few seconds of video or the testimony of someone who has a strong incentive to spin the facts a certain way.

Logic. :thumbsup:

Hmm, you seem to be straying.....logic, I am not sure you really understand that word, nor notions of being philosophically honest. i thought for a moment you actually were using it, but am starting to second guess that.

Hmm, you seem to be straying.....logic, I am not sure you really understand that word, nor notions of being philosophically honest. i thought for a moment you actually were using it, but am starting to second guess that.

Yeah well I value your opinion on logic about as much as I trust George Zimmermans judgment and testimony. :thumbsup:

Girl got what she deserved. Maybe she will learn, but I doubt it. Her father should teach her some- pffft hahah jkjk, sorry couldnt resist, I know obviously she doesnt have a father figure.

He is finished. A man punching a woman in the face like this (let alone a kid that much smaller than him) should only be used as a last resort option. Ole boy could have handled this in many different ways that did not result in knocking the kid out.

You throw her to the ground or push her up against the wall by overpowering the kid. You scare her to death by threatening her ass by putting the fear of god in her. You keep trying to walk away and ignore the verbal insults.

He was wrong. All of you would want to kick his ass if that was your pre teen daughter. Nobody lays a hand on my child but me is what you would be saying.

He is finished. A man punching a woman in the face like this (let alone a kid that much smaller than him) should only be used as a last resort option. Ol boy could have handled this in many different ways that did not result in knocking the kid out.

Throw her to the ground or push her up against the wall by overpowering the kid. Focking scare her to death by threatening her ass by putting the fear of god in her. Keep trying to walk away and ignore the verbal insults.

He was wrong. All of you would want to kick his ass if that was your pre teen daughter. Nobody lays a hand on my child but me is what you would be saying.

Cuck.

Just kidding.

He is finished. A man punching a woman in the face like this (let alone a kid that much smaller than him) should only be used as a last resort option. Ol boy could have handled this in many different ways that did not result in knocking the kid out.

Throw her to the ground or push her up against the wall by overpowering the kid. Focking scare her to death by threatening her ass by putting the fear of god in her. Keep trying to walk away and ignore the verbal insults.

Probably would have done just that if his wife and kid werent there.

How was 60 Minutes on Sunday? You missed some decent games.

I read that he was attempting to break up a fight, presumably among the black girls, not that he was defending his family.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2019/01/david-steven-bell/amp/

That doesn't make any sense. He was trying to break up a fight between kids and in the process decided to knock a kid out?

Obviously I wasn't there so I don't know wtf happened but that just doesn't sound right to me.

If the guy inserted himself into a situation that didn't concern him and decided his best course of action was to knock the block off of a young girl, he should have the book thrown at him. If, however, he was defending himself or his family from what he believed to be an imminent threat, he shouldn't face any charges in my opinion.

ETA: your link states that the woman in the video is not his wife. So who the fock knows?

That doesn't make any sense. He was trying to break up a fight between kids and in the process decided to knock a kid out?

Obviously I wasn't there so I don't know wtf happened but that just doesn't sound right to me.

If the guy inserted himself into a situation that didn't concern him and decided his best course of action was to knock the block off of a young girl, he should have the book thrown at him. If, however, he was defending his family from what he believed to be an imminent threat, he shouldn't face any charges in my opinion.

Just judging from the video I am guessing he and family were leaving the mall, saw an altercation between a group of girls and he decided to try to break it up, took a shove and then things got out of hand. I am guessing his wife and kid werent threatened because theyre just standing there. If I were in that situation I would get the family out of their first. I wouldnt be standing around with my kid.

Again just going on what we see in the video. Maybe details come out and his actions make more sense. It looks pretty bad though.

You have to remember that it's not one big dude vs a little girl. It's one big dude vs a pack of wild hyenas.

Yep. If he'd have walked away and got stabbed or his wife and kid got hurt this crew would have called him a puzzy with no situational awareness and he deserved it.

He is finished. A man punching a woman in the face like this (let alone a kid that much smaller than him) should only be used as a last resort option. Ole boy could have handled this in many different ways that did not result in knocking the kid out.

Throw her to the ground or push her up against the wall by overpowering the kid. Scare her to death by threatening her ass by putting the fear of god in her. Keep trying to walk away and ignore the verbal insults.

I agree that he could have handled it better. I wouldnt have resorted to punching her in the face unless I had no other choice. There are other ways to handle her that dont involve punching her back to Africa. But I cant fault him for it cause hes a piano teacher (meaning he probably hasnt been in many fights, was surrounded by a bunch of them who were acting threateningly and insulting all of them, had his family he was trying to protect, and had one of them already shoving him and trying to harm either him or his family. Plus, theres no telling if they had any weapons like knives or tasers on them or not

Smart self defense move ..she could have been coming at him with a knife.

rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. any pack of freaks like that coming at someone deserves what they get.

rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. any pack of freaks like that coming at someone deserves what they get.

Act and deal with consequences on yourself or don't , and deal with living with why you let your family get hurt or killed because you were worried about yourself . OOOOOOR don't go where ghetto goblins are.

Throw her to the ground or push her up against the wall by overpowering the kid. Scare her to death by threatening her ass by putting the fear of god in her. Keep trying to walk away and ignore the verbal insults.

I'm sure you're a tier one operator and would have dealt with it the best possible way since you've been exposed to these situations over and over in every scenario. STFU clown.

I've looked at the commercial over and over again and Gillette doesn't say anything about not punching 11 year old girls.

• Like 3

I've looked at the commercial over and over again and Gillette doesn't say anything about not punching 11 year old girls.

:lol:

Completely unrelated question....

Is there a way to loop a video and set it as wallpaper to a PC?

I support his actions 100%. Those animals got what they deserved.