San Francisco: People are pooping more than ever on the streets...

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Homeless people reject developer's offer of 'free money' to leave area

Homeless advocates decried the stunt, asking the community "to stand together to protect our curbside communities against hate, xenophobia and anti-homeless behavior” in a counter event posted on Facebook.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-real-estate-developer-throws-cash-at-homeless-so-theyll-leave-none-accept

Homelephobes

• Haha 1

When Lenin and the soviets led a revolution in Russia, they embraced subversives and deviants.  The stated goal was equality and fairness, but the true goal was to undermine morale and make the public feel guilty about everything and anything.  The end game was to make the public feel guilty about their entire system of government so that Lenin and friends could overthrow it and replace it with their own dictatorship.  Once they ruled with an iron fist, the first against the wall and shot were the very subversives that helped them gain power.  The subversive element had outlived its usefulness you see, and if allowed to exist any longer would begin to undermine what was now THEIR nation.

In modern times, it would be like a radical left in America embracing all kinds of subversive behavior (such as protecting vagrants pooping in the streets) for the purpose of destroying the morale of average hard-working citizens and trying to trick them into accepting an overthrow of the government by the radical left.  Once the radical left overthrows the government and installs themselves as dictators, they would be out in force the next day lining up all the vagrants against the wall and shooting them dead.  Because, they are no longer needed.  Gay, trans, or bisexual Hollywood stars would be lined up against the wall and shot too.   Because they are nothing more than pawns to overthrow governments and once the deed is done, they will be removed.

The radical left will never stop looking for new deviant and subversive behavior to embrace and use as weapons to make regular Americans feel guilty.  Because this has purpose and design.  If the nation decides to embrace gay marriage, then they will move the goalposts further and welcome 23497489 alternate lifestyles.  Because they don't want your acceptance....they want your guilt.

18 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Homeless advocates decried the stunt, asking the community "to stand together to protect our curbside communities against hate, xenophobia and anti-homeless behavior” in a counter event posted on Facebook.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-real-estate-developer-throws-cash-at-homeless-so-theyll-leave-none-accept

I'd take the money and come back a few hours later for more, then again the next day.

On 7/13/2019 at 7:47 AM, Baker Boy said:

"curbside communities"  :doh:

Rather than solve the bum issue, let's come up with a more pleasant sounding name for the problem. That way we can sound like we care about these bums without having to actually do anything. 

38 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

"curbside communities"  :doh:

Rather than solve the bum issue, let's come up with a more pleasant sounding name for the problem. That way we can sound like we care about these bums without having to actually do anything. 

Like Obamacare? As in, Obama don't care if you middle class working people have your premiums skyrocket? As long as the filth and the rich are taken care of, the New Democratic base. 

But....but...pronouns, and free stuff, and-and  TRUMP TWEEETS!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like Obamacare? As in, Obama don't care if you middle class working people have your premiums skyrocket? As long as the filth and the rich are taken care of, the New Democratic base. 

Good point. They called it the Affordable Care Act when in reality it was anything but affordable. And, if you couldn't afford it or didn't need it, you got fined. Brilliant! 

Another thing Trump got right, doing away with the unconstitutional individual mandate.  :thumbsup:

On 4/19/2019 at 3:04 PM, jerryskids said:

I was there about a year ago, I don't know the neighborhood names but towards the north past the convention center.  I can't say I actually saw poop, but dang I had to walk past a lot of homeless people.  :( 

On 4/19/2019 at 3:51 PM, DonS said:

My recent visit to SF for a concert made me feel better about the homeless problem in Seattle. Makes us seem like JV team. 

Gotta admit that while I saw a sh1t ton of homeless (pun intended) I can't say I actually saw any human feces. Then again while walking past the dregs of society I know to just keep walking. 

Yes, homelessness is a problem for most western and southern states.  Here are two of our repubs that did not see what the rest of you assume and hope is there.  Grossly exaggerated. Plenty found in most major cities.

Well, there is an app to help you avoid poop. So there's pooping going on somewhere in San Fran. 

I am certain I have been to New York more often than you have been to San Francisco.

40 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I am certain I have been to New York more often than you have been to San Francisco.

Been once. And what's your point? I'm certain I have been to Japan more than you have ever been. Does that mean you don't know anything about Japan? 

San Francisco ought to negotiate a business agreement with the chick who sells bathwater.

I think pooping overall is up :dunno:

according to the New York Stool Exchange 😁

6 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Yes, homelessness is a problem for most western and southern states.  Here are two of our repubs that did not see what the rest of you assume and hope is there.  Grossly exaggerated. Plenty found in most major cities.

To be fair, I mostly walked the same route from my hotel to the convention center, so my experience is quite anecdotal. Also much of the route smelled like urine.

Where do homeless people poop in a big city like that? :dunno:

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

To be fair, I mostly walked the same route from my hotel to the convention center, so my experience is quite anecdotal. Also much of the route smelled like urine.

sux' house.

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

I think pooping overall is up :dunno:

according to the New York Stool Exchange 😁

Bowling scores are up and Golf scores are down.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'd go to Starbucks. Not the restroom, the floor in front of the cash register. Grab some napkins and clean up. Find a booth to take a nap.

57 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Bowling scores are up and Golf scores are down.

The interest is up and the stock market's down

20 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

It’s no laughing matter — SF forming Poop Patrol to keep sidewalks clean

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/heatherknight/article/It-s-no-laughing-matter-SF-forming-Poop-13153517.php?psid=cE8FF

San Diego Bleaches Downtown: Homeless Defecating In Public Areas Leads To Deadly Hepatitis Outbreak

https://www.inquisitr.com/4497121/san-diego-bleaches-downtown-homeless-defecating-in-public-areas-leads-to-deadly-hepatitis-outbreak/

Typhus Epidemic Worsens in Los Angeles

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Typhus-Epidemic-Worsens-in-Los-Angeles-505166301.html

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Been once. And what's your point? I'm certain I have been to Japan more than you have ever been. Does that mean you don't know anything about Japan? 

Points is that I have seen more dirty, nasty parts in and around NYC than San Francisco (and I still enjoy NYC). I have not been to Japan. I am a very good researcher.  That does not replace direct experience.

There are a lot of people on this forearm making generalizations, inaccurate assumptions, and conclusions with very little exposure to San Francisco.

9 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Points is that I have seen more dirty, nasty parts in and around NYC than San Francisco (and I still enjoy NYC). I have not been to Japan. I am a very good researcher.  That does not replace direct experience.

There are a lot of people on this forearm making generalizations, inaccurate assumptions, and conclusions with very little exposure to San Francisco.

Come on man.  The issue is well documented.  Why is there article after article documenting it if the issue doesn't exist?  Here is one:

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html

And that's from over a year ago.  The issue has only gotten worse since then.  I get it.  You're a local.  But you're wrong here and should just stop.

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

Come on man.  The issue is well documented.  Why is there article after article documenting it if the issue doesn't exist?  Here is one:

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html

And that's from over a year ago.  The issue has only gotten worse since then.  I get it.  You're a local.  But you're wrong here and should just stop.

I have read several articles linked and many of them do not distinguish between human and dog, nor analysed the finding.  I have been to many US and foreign cities. SF is not worse than what I have seen elsewhere (also, US is worse than Europe).  Frankly, I do not want it on the streets and would like it penalized and extinguished. But let's not make believe there is only one city that has homeless and/or waste on the streets.

A couple of weeks ago one of my old friends was in town visiting his mother. She lives near the haight. Pretty grungy area. I did not see dog/human waste.  I would not be surprised if homeless ventured over to GG park to take care of their needs.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sure, Tim. Sure you didn't.  :doh:

I didn’t. I was expecting it, but I was surprised. 

I was in all the touristy areas: Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Pier 39. 

The Mayor of SF openly complaining about the homeless in Union Square, specifically, saying people have to stop enabling them.  Well she’s a filthy liar I guess. Real Tim gave us the scoop.  

• Haha 1

So they can just flip a switch and not be America's posterchild leftoid sh*thole anymore?

Well.... props to them then... 

LA, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis ... apparently there's an easy to carry out  working template.

I’ve lived in Philly for 30 years and seen poop on the streets exactly two times. 💩 💩 

both times it was mine. :ninja: 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

So they can just flip a switch and not be America's posterchild leftoid sh*thole anymore?

Well.... props to them then... 

LA, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis ... apparently there's an easy to carry out  working template.

Seattle did a great job clearing away the homeless around T-Mobile Park when the MLB All Star Game was coming to town. 

I was reading an article about Portland. Even the drug addicts are complaining that it’s not safe. 

• Haha 1

So, if you object to the conditions on SF streets which liberal-label are you? Racist? Islamophobic? Transphobic? Mysogynist?

35 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So, if you object to the conditions on SF streets which liberal-label are you? Racist? Islamophobic? Transphobic? Mysogynist?

Hey I object when they’re bad. But I didn’t see it when I was there. 

On the other hand I was in downtown USC last night, on my way to the Queen concert. Right by USC. Homeless set up everywhere. Streets filled with trash. That was disgusting. Karen Bass needs to do something, I don’t know what.