San Francisco: People are pooping more than ever on the streets...

49 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

With that said you don’t have to get on your knees and open your mouth like Gavin Newsome did. JFC. 

What is it Newsome did that has you saying this?

If it's about cleaning up the city for the gathering, that's unfair criticism, IMO. Since I mock them for not cleaning up the city, when they actually do clean it up, I have to change my tune. Something doesn't automatically become stupid just because Newsom or London Breed thought it up. Credit where credit is due.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If it's about cleaning up the city for the gathering, that's unfair criticism, IMO. Since I mock them for not cleaning up the city, when they actually do clean it up, I have to change my tune. Something doesn't automatically become stupid just because Newsom or London Breed thought it up. Credit where credit is due.

1.  He ONLY cleaned it up for Xi Jingpin .  Not for SF citizens who live there?  Slap in the face. 

2.  Have you seen the video of all the China flags he put out on the sides of San Francisco streets on the car route for Xi?  

3.  Again, I’m 100% for meeting with all world leaders face to face and being cordial and hospitable.  But we don’t have to bow down and be all lovey dovey.  Xi came here and Alpha’d it.  Gross. 

The title suggests people are having bigger BMs in the streets than they’ve had in the streets previously.  Please edit the title to reflect that people are having BMs in streets more often than they did previously.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I might add that we should applaud them for doing something, regardless of the why.  Encourage the behavior.

This little episode also shows us that they know its wrong to allow this to transpire and they are embarrased by it. It shows they know how to do it.  So these people know very well right from wrong, but in common practice choose not to do the right thing. 

It sounds like the meeting between Biden and Xi was very productive. And it needed to be. We are never going to go to war with China. Like it or not we need them, and they need us. Trade needs to be expanded. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

It sounds like the meeting between Biden and Xi was very productive. And it needed to be. We are never going to go to war with China. Like it or not we need them, and they need us. Trade needs to be expanded. 

I hope not but I have less confidence in it not happening. There's enough disturbing rhetoric coming out of China.

Tim thinks those tarrifs Trump put  on China were stupid, an indication that Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing.  

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I like poopling in places nobody is around to see me.

Anyways, malls have their own problems. It's not just mad poopers and BLM discount shopping in woke leftoid sh*tholes, its also online shopping in normal areas.

• Haha 1

Oakland is now charging business when they are robbed: 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/beltway-confidential/2810964/oakland-police-charging-small-businesses-robbed/#

In an X post accompanying his interview with Florez, Moore writes, “Oakland Council President Nikki Bas, after you declared that public safety for Oakland should be defunded by 50%, you can’t start billing small businesses every time they are broken into. It’s insulting and is killing off jobs. The community demands you STOP the practice of destroying small businesses.”

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Oakland is now charging business when they are robbed: 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/beltway-confidential/2810964/oakland-police-charging-small-businesses-robbed/#

In an X post accompanying his interview with Florez, Moore writes, “Oakland Council President Nikki Bas, after you declared that public safety for Oakland should be defunded by 50%, you can’t start billing small businesses every time they are broken into. It’s insulting and is killing off jobs. The community demands you STOP the practice of destroying small businesses.”

Do any other cities actually charge folks when the police respond to a break-in call? 

Its not happening.  From the link.  Being soft on crime will work!  Just wait for it.  

Andres Giraldo-Florez says he dreamed of owning a bar, and that dream came true three years ago when Snail Bar opened on 51st Street and Shattuck Avenue in Oakland. But sadly for Giraldo-Florez, he also knows owning a business in this community is dangerous.

“That Walgreens gets robbed at gunpoint once a week, two people have been shot at this gas station on the corner. Multiple car thefts. All of my staff have gotten their cars broken into, and this happens every single day,” he said. 

From a different link about closings.  

We are f***ed,' an exasperated police officer candidly declares as he patrols a Chevron gas station in Oakland, California, during the morning rush.

The spot is one of three gas stations that surround Oakland Airport and which have become notorious for vehicle thefts. Within a single square mile, cops claim criminals strike a dozen times or more per day, every day, mainly targeting victims who are headed to and from the airport.

He was referring, in his words, to the 'restrictive' policies passed by city and state lawmakers which mean police officers can't even pursue the thieves because smash-and-grab theft is a 'nonviolent crime'.

'We can't do a car chase on nonviolent crime,' he told DailyMail.com from the seat of his police cruiser. 'I can go behind the cars and try and turn on my lights, but why would they stop?'

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

San Francisco can't even build a public bathroom:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/24/us/san-francisco-toilet.html

:doh:

Why do they need to build a toilet in the first place?  Tim was in SF a few months ago and he saw no poop when he looked out his hotel window.  Didn't even see his own either after going to the bathroom. 

So there is no problem to solve.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Why do they need to build a toilet in the first place?  Tim was in SF a few months ago and he saw no poop when he looked out his hotel window.  Didn't even see his own either after going to the bathroom. 

So there is no problem to solve.  :dunno:

His gunt got in the way! 

• Haha 1

We need to use pepper balls and belaying pins indiscriminately to repel border invaders and to discourage the homeless from living among us.  Drive them back away from the border with volunteer brute squads of overwieght Maga survivalists.  Have angry Karens drive them from our cities into the waste lands of Nevada, Utah, and Illinois.  Lets move on this. 

This is what tolerance has brought us.

On 1/18/2024 at 8:09 AM, RLLD said:

This is great. I agree with him. Please stay in San Francisco and I'll continue to avoid it.

• Like 1

Who Is Kelly Wong, First Non-Citizen Elections Commissioner Appointed in San Francisco?

San Francisco, California has appointed Kelly Wong, a foreign national with no legal voting rights in the U.S. to oversee how its elections are administered.

Wong, hailing from Hong Kong, was appointed to the seven-member Elections Commission last Wednesday by the city's Department of Elections.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/who-is-kelly-wong-first-non-citizen-elections-commissioner-appointed-in-san-francisco/ar-BB1ixy9U

All part of the plan to replace existing Americans. 

On 11/30/2023 at 7:30 PM, League Champion said:

Every Mall I know of looks like this during a weekday during the day. Malls will cease to exist within the next 10 years

I’ve shiot in Paris and Ive shiot all over France. Before I visit San Fran, I’d shiot in my pants 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Finding clothes that fit has been an ongoing problem for San Francisco thieves with really scrawny, beanpole necks. They were already having difficulty shoplifting clothes before all the retail stores in the city closed down! It's nothing personal, Adam, they appreciate how you've provided them the opportunity to take whatever they want without fear of going to jail.

Answer is right in front of our face - and a proven winner. 

Koreans are required to poop in their rice patties. Been doing it for centuries.  Other Orientals too. 

Amazing to witness one of the richest, most beautiful cities in the world self destruct in real time. And no one is doing anything about it. It’s wild. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Amazing to witness one of the richest, most beautiful cities in the world self destruct in real time. And no one is doing anything about it. It’s wild. 

You don't give someone who's going to be executed a manicure. 

The PTB are just biding their time until the big one hits.

its just going to get worse with the loss of businesses and tax revenue there, no reason for tourists to visit. 

I have not been in 25 years.  It was for a conference.  I only had a few free hours but I got out to Alcatraz, across the bay to eat, and i wondered down to the wharf and over to Lombard Street.  I might have returned someday to spend a bit more time but frankly now doubt I would enjoy the trip.

I know lots of dogs love to eat 💩.

Maybe we could come to some kind of arrangement:

"Listen Rex, you've been here for a while. You know what happens to dogs that don't get adopted.. 🐶⚰️

"You ever hear the expression "eat shhit and die?" Well, we've got a deal for you..."