Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Which animal would you least want to be killed by?

The rules are:

1. This is an animal that actually could kill you in a violent attack. While it would suck to get murdered by a pack of rats or whatever that is never going to happen. Must be a single animal like a bear, shark, hippo, etc. that can and actually has killed an ordinary healthy adult human.

2. The animal must be able to kill you in the actual attack by biting / mauling / trampling etc. eliminating things like envenomation. It would absolutely suck to die from a king cobra bite or box jellyfish sting for example but that’s going to happen after the attack if at all.

I vote crocodile, like a saltwater or Nike croc. They’re typically much larger than sharks and the ambush / crushing / death roll drowning method would be pretty miserable and might last longer than getting trampled. 🐊 

What day you Geeks? 

A hungry hungry hippo.

Honestly though, prolly a snake that squeezes you to death.  The moment you realize that he's got you and there's no getting away has to be horrifying, and you have the time to think about it.  That would suck.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

A hungry hungry hippo.

Honestly though, prolly a snake that squeezes you to death.  The moment you realize that he's got you and there's no getting away has to be horrifying, and you have the time to think about it.  That would suck.

I thought about that one but decided it’s disqualified by ordinary healthy adult. It can happen but deaths by contractor snake are incredibly rare. I’m not sure any ordinary sized adult has ever been killed by one.

Hippos Kill hundreds of people per year. They’re supposed to be highly territorial and really aggressive.

Hyenas...... they don't bother killing you, they just start eating you alive.

• Like 1

A cassowary - motherfuckkers have claws like a veloiraptor. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

And laughing at you

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

I thought about that one but decided it’s disqualified by ordinary healthy adult. It can happen but deaths by contractor snake are incredibly rare. I’m not sure any ordinary sized adult has ever been killed by one.

Hippos Kill hundreds of people per year. They’re supposed to be highly territorial and really aggressive.

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Well, I think your game sucks then and I hope you get eaten by a giant snake.  Focker.

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

The guy wrapped the snake around his throat. That’s like including cows because it can fall on you while cow tipping. 

If the way Leo was attacked in The Revenant is close to the truth it would appear that getting mauled by a grizzly would pretty much be the suck.

6 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Your mom

Smothered. Horrible way to go.

white shark

tiger or lion

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

The guy wrapped the snake around his throat. That’s like including cows because it can fall on you while cow tipping. 

whatever

Anaconda

I'd rather drown than be eaten alive.

52 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

This, horrible way to go.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Anaconda

...  don't want none, unless you've got buns hon

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

whatever

I guess I’d allow it if you feel that strongly about it, just saying nonvenomous snakes are usually incapable of killing an adult. It’s haopened in the US maybe 5 times in 30 years. Being crushed would suck tho.

I heard primates smack you around and fock you in the asss before they kill you. :o

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I heard primates smack you around and fock you in the asss before they kill you. :o

It says 'least' want to be killed by.  :wub:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

white shark

tiger or lion

It’s White Lion. I’m surprised that took three guesses. If Ratt is not allowed, I don’t think they would be either. 

If I just had to be killed by one - I'd take a lion/tiger or alligator.

The big cat will clamp down and snap your neck - it's quick. And the gator will drown you.. Both seem lesser than getting eaten alive or squeezed to death. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

If I just had to be killed by one - I'd take a lion/tiger or alligator.

The big cat will clamp down and snap your neck - it's quick. And the gator will drown you.. Both seem lesser than getting eaten alive or squeezed to death. :dunno:

My mind works differently. I'm all about the big story. I think it would be cool to go down as the local guy who was killed by the constrictor or lion. Imagine an angry poodle somehow gets your throat?  Or a cow kicks you in the chest and ruptures your aorta?  That would be so horrible.

While all options would suck really bad, maybe a Humboldt squid?

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My mind works differently. I'm all about the big story. I think it would be cool to go down as the local guy who was killed by the constrictor or lion. Imagine an angry poodle somehow gets your throat?  Or a cow kicks you in the chest and ruptures your aorta?  That would be so horrible.

Imagine the embarrassment of being the son of the guy who got killed by a sloth.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

It says 'least' want to be killed by.  :wub:

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

While all options would suck really bad, maybe a Humboldt squid?

I doubt they’ve ever killed anyone.

Flesh eating bacteria: you have to get parts of you amputated before you inevitably die

Just now, peenie said:

Flesh eating bacteria: you have to get parts of you amputated before you inevitably die

Not sure if bacteria qualify as an animal...judges?   

Just now, peenie said:

🙄

I read in the book Papillon that they slathered honey or some such on a hated guard then tied him to a tree where ants ate him.

(French Guiana located in modern day Guyana)